Lets all be honest with each other for once

What scares me about all of this is there is someone else on this board that agreed enough with the jibberish eots has puked up to actually award it rep points....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

grammar be damed facts are facts and excuse me for thinking someone of your education level would require me to write plan for a new American century instead of p.n.a.c ,as i said tho Chaney rumsfeild and wolfowtz,jeb bush, scooter libby,rumsfeild all participated in the p.n.a.c. doc...google it !
i am far from alone or in bad company with my assertion that 911 was an inside job scholars for 911 truth and Steven Jones are all well educated men as are the many FBI , CIA and MC 5 agents that have come forward to say 911 was an inside job. to expect me to chronicle the information contained in several books and hours of documentary film is ridiculous .the reality is you are in denial and have not informed yourself outside of the controlled media
and this is why you are unable to speak about or attempt to counter any of this information

grammar be damed facts are facts and excuse me for thinking someone of your education level would require me to write plan for a new American century instead of p.n.a.c ,as i said tho Chaney rumsfeild and wolfowtz,jeb bush, scooter libby,rumsfeild all participated in the p.n.a.c. doc...google it !
i am far from alone or in bad company with my assertion that 911 was an inside job scholars for 911 truth and Steven Jones are all well educated men as are the many FBI , CIA and MC 5 agents that have come forward to say 911 was an inside job. to expect me to chronicle the information contained in several books and hours of documentary film is ridiculous .the reality is you are in denial and have not informed yourself outside of the controlled media
and this is why you are unable to speak about or attempt to counter any of this information

Are there any Democrats in on the deal?

Where's the spam emoticon when you need it? I can't tell any difference from the first post and this one. It's as if we are reading a post from a cross between e. e. cummings and the Mad Hatter.

Grammar be damned? Screw you, bub. You had the audacity to pick at my vocabulary and then you go around to do something even borderlining hypocrisy?

The more I read from you, the more I want to stab my eyes with rusty HIV infested needles. You don't understand a goddamn thing, do you?

I'm going to be a little nice. Prove US wrong. Give me either independant news sources or news sources not cited by any 9/11 conspiracy theory nutjob about all that you've said. It's not hard to provide a little bit of information, now is it? Do that and I'll counter it if I can. And if I can't, I'll concede to you.

no Democrats ,it was a neo-con project ,but when it comes to the globalist n.w.o agenda Democrat Republican is only to give the illusion of choice
Kerry and bush are both skull and bones there voting records are almost identical ,Clinton was out to decrease American civil liberty's ,open borders,ect
same as bush .the c.f .r ,the tri-lateral commision ,the milatary industrial complex decides who will lead the country and its policy's not the American voter...does the undisputed fact that both Kerry and bush are skull and bones members a group that takes only 15 members a year become the two choices for president and that it is a secretive organization with ties to the Nazis (AS DID PRESCOTT BUSH ) or the fact they are members of the Bohemian grove and attend nefarious rituals and rampant homosexuality
i know its hard to accept but it is well documented and not in dispute
it is only made light of but not denied

so what your saying is bush and Kerry are not skull and bones ?
they dint attended bohemian grove rituals ?
the supreme court and election fraud did not put bush in the White house ?
that bush did not knowingly lie about wmbs ?

what is it in these facts that you have trouble with ?

1. I am not personally familiar with the S&B so can't debate on this "fact".

2. However, I am familiar with the Bohemian Grove because I live within 15 miles and my son worked there several summers (his uncle is one of the members). I personally think you are afraid of bogeymen if you think the BG is something to fear.

3. I believe Bush was elected President fair and square.

4. I believe all of our leaders were in agreement about the wmds.

The main trouble I have with these "facts" is that they don't mean anything. People belong to clubs; people get together to network and hang out; people vote and get pissed if their candidate doesn't win (and start ranting about rigged voting); and people lie and are lied to all the time.

Grow up and find something new and worthwhile to worry about.

I would then challenge you to google skull and bones and to go to google video and watch Bohemian grove the rituals are admitted and documented
the agreement on wmbs was due to the fact that bush distorted and ignored information that did not fit his agenda

I would then challenge you to google skull and bones and to go to google video and watch Bohemian grove the rituals are admitted and documented
the agreement on wmbs was due to the fact that bush distorted and ignored information that did not fit his agenda

President Bush was Governor of Texas when everyone, and I mean everyone, was saying that Saddam possessed WMDs and needed to be dealt with. Where were you? Were you born yet?

when Bush was Governor Saddam did have wmbs for god sakes his dad sold them to him and for the record i am not a liberal , I think Ron Regan was the last good man to hold the the presidency and he would of had none of this

when Bush was Governor Saddam did have wmbs for god sakes his dad sold them to him and for the record i am not a liberal , I think Ron Regan was the last good man to hold the the presidency and he would of had none of this

Exactly, that is how we knew he had them, the problem is he got rid of them when told to and made us look like the tyrants we are.I am all for war if the reasons are justified, when they are proven to be a pack of lies...........:redface:

I saw them all watching a WWE event so they can't be doing much over there, bring them all home, NOW.This is turning into another Vietnam.

Forum List

Back