Lets all be honest with each other for once

grammar be damed facts are facts and excuse me for thinking someone of your education level would require me to write plan for a new American century instead of p.n.a.c ,as i said tho Chaney rumsfeild and wolfowtz,jeb bush, scooter libby,rumsfeild all participated in the p.n.a.c. doc...google it !
i am far from alone or in bad company with my assertion that 911 was an inside job scholars for 911 truth and Steven Jones are all well educated men as are the many FBI , CIA and MC 5 agents that have come forward to say 911 was an inside job. to expect me to chronicle the information contained in several books and hours of documentary film is ridiculous .the reality is you are in denial and have not informed yourself outside of the controlled media
and this is why you are unable to speak about or attempt to counter any of this information

Um no. You provide the documents with their names on them. Mmmkay?

We should never leave Iraq. It is the perfect place for a strategic base. Right in the middle of WWIII. We didn't leave Germany...

To leave Iraq would be the dumbest thing any country ever did in the history of dumb things. :eusa_snooty:

We should never leave Iraq. It is the perfect place for a strategic base. Right in the middle of WWIII. We didn't leave Germany...

To leave Iraq would be the dumbest thing any country ever did in the history of dumb things. :eusa_snooty:

Where, exactly, would one go to get the history of "dumb things"?

I'm sure it would be interesting to see such a place, cause, I'd be interested to know where your post would show up.:razz:

Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider is naming names, revealing that former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and numerous U.S. senators and congressmen knew before the September 11 attacks that U.S. immigration officials were bribed by an illegal Moroccan Muslim allegedly linked to Osama bin Laden’s half-brother

Michael Springman exposes the CIA's links with 911. Springmann worked for the US government for 20 years with the foreign service and consulate.

former translator for the FBI with top-secret security clearance says she has provided information to the panel investigating the 11 September attacks which proves senior officials knew of al-Qa'ida's plans to attack the US with
aircraft months before the strikes happened

C-SPAN coverage of the Judicial Watch press conference with FBI special agent Robert Wright, who claims the government knew more than it lets on about 9/11

Meacher was Blair's Environment Minister until 2003. In September of last year, he wrote a lengthy piece in the Guardian, `This war on terrorism is bogus', which questioned the veracity of the official story of 9/11

Stanley Hilton is bringing a lawsuit against the US Government charging involvement in carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Hilton has deposed top military officials who assert that the government were complicit in the attack

Von Buelow is the former German Defense Minister and Minister of Technology. Von Buelow went public to say the US government carried out 9/11

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) is a US political neo-conservative think tank, based in Washington, DC co-founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The group was established in early 1997 as a non-profit organization with the goal of promoting US global leadership. The chairman is William Kristol, editor of the Weekly Standard and a regular contributor to the Fox News Channel. The Executive Director and chief operating officer has been Gary J. Schmitt. The group is an initiative of the New Citizenship Project, a non-profit 501c3 organization that has been funded by the Sarah Scaife Foundation, the John M. Olin Foundation and the Bradley Foundation.[1]

Present and former members include prominent members of the Republican Party and the Bush Administration, including Richard Armitage, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush, Ellen Bork (the daughter of Robert Bork), Dick Cheney, Zalmay Khalilzad, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Richard Perle, former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz. Many of the organization's ideas, and its members, are associated with the neoconservative movement. PNAC has seven full-time staff members, in addition to its board of directors

Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider is naming names, revealing that former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General John Ashcroft,...

Looks like a bunch of copy and paste off site like this:

http://tomflocco.com/fs/FedsKnewAbout911.htm

You really do need to post link(s), but other than punctuation problems, it certainly makes your posts reading easier if they are not your writing...

well its not these are the members of pnac its not secret information
and i would be more than happy to post links ,but Ive yet to figure out how to do that on this forum perhaps you could instruct.there is very credible information that never gets to mainstream media or is briefly mentioned once then gone for ever that needs to be shared .there is a incredible documentary from pbs made in 1987 that is eerie in its warnings of what is occurring right now and a clip of Richard Nixon talking about his shock and disgust with his visit to bohemian grove that may help some believe it is a reality

well its not these are the members of pnac its not secret information
and i would be more than happy to post links ,but Ive yet to figure out how to do that on this forum perhaps you could instruct.there is very credible information that never gets to mainstream media or is briefly mentioned once then gone for ever that needs to be shared .there is a incredible documentary from pbs made in 1987 that is eerie in its warnings of what is occurring right now and a clip of Richard Nixon talking about his shock and disgust with his visit to bohemian grove that may help some believe it is a reality

You had no problem posting that 9/11 link, on multiple forums...

Anyways, all you need to do is highlight the url of the site you wish to refer to, thank 'copy' it. When you are on your post, you can either just 'paste' it into your post, where a hyperlink will be created:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/

Or you may highlight text that refers to the link, then click on the 'world' hyperlink above-past the url in that drop down box...Oh yea, click OK...

I read all your comments and looked up your sources of information and I have only one question to ask you. Are you a frequent listener to the radio show Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noory? :cuckoo:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so what your saying is bush and Kerry are not skull and bones ?
they dint attended bohemian grove rituals ?
the supreme court and election fraud did not put bush in the White house ?
that bush did not knowingly lie about wmbs ?

what is it in these facts that you have trouble with ?

Hell, I'll say it.

I don't care if he's in some stupid club or where they held their meetings.

There was no election fraud. The election fraud that was attempted was put to a halt by the Supreme Court.

There is absolutely NO evidence to support your accusation that President Bush lied about WMDs.

But here's a conspiracy theory for your genius ass ...

What, pray tell, were all those Iraqi soldiers I saw with my own eyes doing with all that latest-greatest NBC defensive gear? They were afraid some Marine was going to fart?

I read all your comments and looked up your sources of information and I have only one question to ask you. Are you a frequent listener to the radio show Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noory? :cuckoo:

No idea who george norry is .I heard art bell afew times he but he mixes to much speculative and here-say in his programs for me

I am a avid listener to alex jones and watch as much documetary film as I can find that I can find

Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider is naming names, revealing that former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and numerous U.S. senators and congressmen knew before the September 11 attacks that U.S. immigration officials were bribed by an illegal Moroccan Muslim allegedly linked to Osama bin Laden’s half-brother

Michael Springman exposes the CIA's links with 911. Springmann worked for the US government for 20 years with the foreign service and consulate.

former translator for the FBI with top-secret security clearance says she has provided information to the panel investigating the 11 September attacks which proves senior officials knew of al-Qa'ida's plans to attack the US with
aircraft months before the strikes happened

C-SPAN coverage of the Judicial Watch press conference with FBI special agent Robert Wright, who claims the government knew more than it lets on about 9/11

Meacher was Blair's Environment Minister until 2003. In September of last year, he wrote a lengthy piece in the Guardian, `This war on terrorism is bogus', which questioned the veracity of the official story of 9/11

Stanley Hilton is bringing a lawsuit against the US Government charging involvement in carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Hilton has deposed top military officials who assert that the government were complicit in the attack

Von Buelow is the former German Defense Minister and Minister of Technology. Von Buelow went public to say the US government carried out 9/11

Really? My brother knew a guy whose son was best friends with another guy who knew a woman whose cousin worked for a man who at one time knew a friend of Annika Sorenstam who played golf with a former political operative for the CIA, he claimed, who said that Bill Clinton recieved a B.J. in the Oval office from a woman named Monica who claimed that Saddam and Osama were gay lovers back in "the day" but before september 11th 2001 had a falling out. Osama blamed America for the stress Saddam was under which his uncle told him was why he wanted another man to join them in Saddam's palace pool with the male goats but from what another well placed source, who remains anonomous, the goats decided not to participate. This made Saddam go to his grandfather to complain and was told to stand up against America the Great Satan, that would surely impress the goats and bring them back to his special place.....Now from what this person I work with says, it wasn't Saddam at all, it was one of the imposters.... Saddam is living on a deserted island according to someone very close to him who told a cashier at a store I frequent sometimes when they sell gas cheaper than everyone else. Since stopping there I met a homeless guy who is actually a psychic and is predicting that the conspiracy theorist will continue as long as there are idiots who buy into them. Now the bus driver that knows ...........

people like you make it all to easy ,no need for cover ups ,the globalist communist can destroy the bill of rights ,lie their way into war , let illegal aliens flood across the borders .and just tell you on fox its not really happing its all nutjob conspiracy theory ....and you Will believe it..and parrot it back

hey you better turn the TV on don't want to miss Bill Oriely

Forum List

Back