Let's address the REAL issue.

Guns are "how", we are looking at "why". No one kills another person because they want to make money for the NRA and gun manufacturers.

No, of course not. That's the backwards of what I'm saying; people don't buy guns to make money for the NRA and gunmongers; Gunmongers and the NRA do what they do to make money. And if recent reports of runs on guns are accurate, it's working. As Mencken noted, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Perhaps a better way to state this point would be "the easy and plentiful availability of firearms". That's not the cause of this madness by itself, but it does facilitate it (by contrast when Australia cleaned up its national gun stock, such violence went way down). So it is a contributing factor, since without such easy availability the motivation and opportunity might be present but without the means, you don't have an event.

You're asking about motivations, so I still go back to #2 first, foremost and predominantly. Bob Costas tried to bring this up back on December 2nd and got shouted down for it, yet with Klackamas and Newtown and Webster all taking place after that commentary (and we're not even out of the month yet) he was clearly prescient.

This is a conversation the Gnuts don't want happening. And for that matter the NRA and gunmongers don't want it happening either since it could be bad for business. That's why they tried to reframe that commentary, and so many others, into a "gun control" issue about taking gun-pacifiers away.

That's a rhetorical false flag operation.

But the root cause of that gun fetishism, the underlying dynamic they're trying to sidestep, very much is the examination we need to do.

Here's how one wag summed it up the psychology:
... we are a nation founded on genocide and built on the backs of slaves. We slaughtered 600,000 of each other in a civil war. We "tamed the Wild West with a six-shooter," and we rape and beat and kill our women without mercy and at a staggering rate: every three hours a women is murdered in the USA (half the time by an ex or a current); every three minutes a woman is raped in the USA; and every 15 seconds a woman is beaten in the USA.

We belong to an illustrious group of nations that still have the death penalty (North Korea, Saudi Arabia, China, Iran). We think nothing of letting tens of thousands of our own citizens die each year because they are uninsured and thus don't see a doctor until it's too late.
(Celebrating the Prince of Peace in the Land of Guns)

Guns don't kill people by themselves. But the people that use them for that purpose need motivation. Motivations don't happen in a vacuum. They're built up over time.

Dude i don't know how to make this any simpler.

There are dozens of threads on gun control, you want to spout that nonsense then go there. This thread is about the REAL issue; why these kinds of things are happening.

And that's exactly what I did.

Just because some asshole in a cat suit claims I'm talking about gun control (or about Studebakers or pomegranates or Urdu orthography) doesn't change what I actually wrote. As I told Catman, I've never posted anything on gun control at all. If I did you could actually quote it. I challenged Cat-man to document any instance, and he's still coming up with crickets.

Gun control is just not my issue. Try reading what you just quoted, because you seem to have missed the entire thing.

You want to talk about that then fine, you want to ignore the problem and push a idiotic agenda, then go somewhere else.

So -- you want to pose an open question for which only certain answers are "approved"?
What the hell's the point of that? If what you want is an echo chamber, go work in a sound lab. But if you're going to post open questions, then expect open answers.

Last edited:
You ARE talking about gun control. Not our fault you can't realize what you are saying.

Culture of stress and violence- Epidemics of bullying, domestic, sexual, gang,pedophile violence FOREVER. Stress here that's not in other modern countries? See sig pp1- add mental health care. Also

Culture of lies and hate (and racism)...see sig pp3. Pubs and hater dupes....as always.

You ARE talking about gun control. Not our fault you can't realize what you are saying.

And I say you're talking about seaweed. Not my fault you can't realize what you are saying because obviously, I know what you're saying better than you do (/sarc)

I am left to conclude that you are a complete imbecile. Again, if I had posted anything, anywhere, on "gun control", it would be a simple matter of finding and quoting it.

I gave you all day, and you came up with Zero.
...... now what does that tell you? Duh.

This is the imbecilic tactic of trying to shut down dialogue through mindless trolling.

Last edited:
You were asked how you plan to reduce guns in society without an answer as well. So by your own logic, you are a troll and an inbecile.

You were asked how you plan to reduce guns in society without an answer as well. So by your own logic, you are a troll and an inbecile.

Then you must be a cretin, a buffoon and a twit all wrapped up in a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell. Because I didn't call for "reducing guns in society" in the first place.

You're actually asking me how I "plan" to do something I didn't volunteer to do, huh?
Is everyone on your planet retarded? Or is reading just a foreign concept?
exposestraw.jpg

Last edited:

Then you must be a cretin, a buffoon and a twit all wrapped up in a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell. Because I didn't call for "reducing guns in society" in the first place.

You're actually asking me how I "plan" to do something I didn't volunteer to do, huh?
Is everyone on your planet retarded?

So your fine with gun ownership as it stands now, okay. Your only issue according to you is changing the culture of guns in our society? To what end? You define moron.

No, of course not. That's the backwards of what I'm saying; people don't buy guns to make money for the NRA and gunmongers; Gunmongers and the NRA do what they do to make money. And if recent reports of runs on guns are accurate, it's working. As Mencken noted, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. Perhaps a better way to state this point would be "the easy and plentiful availability of firearms". That's not the cause of this madness by itself, but it does facilitate it (by contrast when Australia cleaned up its national gun stock, such violence went way down). So it is a contributing factor, since without such easy availability the motivation and opportunity might be present but without the means, you don't have an event.

You're asking about motivations, so I still go back to #2 first, foremost and predominantly. Bob Costas tried to bring this up back on December 2nd and got shouted down for it, yet with Klackamas and Newtown and Webster all taking place after that commentary (and we're not even out of the month yet) he was clearly prescient.

This is a conversation the Gnuts don't want happening. And for that matter the NRA and gunmongers don't want it happening either since it could be bad for business. That's why they tried to reframe that commentary, and so many others, into a "gun control" issue about taking gun-pacifiers away.

That's a rhetorical false flag operation.

But the root cause of that gun fetishism, the underlying dynamic they're trying to sidestep, very much is the examination we need to do.

Here's how one wag summed it up the psychology:
(Celebrating the Prince of Peace in the Land of Guns)

Guns don't kill people by themselves. But the people that use them for that purpose need motivation. Motivations don't happen in a vacuum. They're built up over time.

Dude i don't know how to make this any simpler.

There are dozens of threads on gun control, you want to spout that nonsense then go there. This thread is about the REAL issue; why these kinds of things are happening.

And that's exactly what I did.

Just because some asshole in a cat suit claims I'm talking about gun control (or about Studebakers or pomegranates or Urdu orthography) doesn't change what I actually wrote. As I told Catman, I've never posted anything on gun control at all. If I did you could actually quote it. I challenged Cat-man to document any instance, and he's still coming up with crickets.

Gun control is just not my issue. Try reading what you just quoted, because you seem to have missed the entire thing.

You want to talk about that then fine, you want to ignore the problem and push a idiotic agenda, then go somewhere else.

So -- you want to pose an open question for which only certain answers are "approved"?
What the hell's the point of that? If what you want is an echo chamber, go work in a sound lab. But if you're going to post open questions, then expect open answers.

Bull shit. I read it and you can try to sugar coat it all you want to, you are still talking about guns. Now, do you want to talk about the reasons why people kill or would you rather be ignored?

And I say you're talking about seaweed. Not my fault you can't realize what you are saying because obviously, I know what you're saying better than you do (/sarc)

I am left to conclude that you are a complete imbecile. Again, if I had posted anything, anywhere, on "gun control", it would be a simple matter of finding and quoting it.

I gave you all day, and you came up with Zero.
...... now what does that tell you? Duh.

This is the imbecilic tactic of trying to shut down dialogue through mindless trolling.

I already quoted you one, you denied it was even though it's obviously about gun control. Go away dumbass, no one is fooled.

Is everyone on your planet retarded? Or is reading just a foreign concept?
exposestraw.jpg

Dismissed.

have a nice day.

Is everyone on your planet retarded?

So your fine with gun ownership as it stands now, okay. Your only issue according to you is changing the culture of guns in our society? To what end? You define moron.

To what end????? You actually typed that?
After Newtown, Webster, Klackamas, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Minneapolis, Minneapolis, Oakland, Aurora, Tucson, Seal Beach, Atlanta, DC, Virginia Tech, Binghamton, Fort Hood, Knoxville, Pittsburgh, the Holocaust Museum and many many others too numerous to list, you actually selected the letters on a keyboard to type "to what end"?

"Define moron"? I think you just did.

Forum List

Back