Let us pray for a 2013 Romney Presidency

Your prayers are being answered.

Mitt swept the primaries tonight - winning Wisconsin, Maryland and D.C.

oprah-praying-279x300.jpg

I wouldnt mock the Lord nor prayer if i were you. It usually doesn't turn out well.

I wouldnt mock the Lord nor prayer if i were you. It usually doesn't turn out well.

I wouldn't either. I legitimately exhort people to pray for a Romney presidency. Obama is ruining America.

And if I am mocking anyone; it is the people that have politicized religion and spirituality.

Last edited:
Its funny how people take it upon themselves to police the message board subject matter. The "internet tough guy" act is amusing; is it not?

It really doesn't matter who wins.. The end result will be the same.

Nonsense. There are huge differences between Romney and Obama. I can't see that Mitt Romney would appear to scheme with Russian leadership to sell out our missile defense program. I don't see him as putting people like Elana Kagen on the Supreme Court. I don't think a President Romney would kow tow to every Muslim nation in the world. And I certainly don't see him appointing a racist AG that would sell guns to drug lords in the hopes that bad things would happen and they could enact gun control. I also think that Romney understands our economic system in ways that Obama never will. Romney also understands that you can't force broad changes in technology by legislation and borrowed money. I believe he understands that new technology will be adopted by the people when it is a better, easier and less expensive alternative to what we have already. Only a fool would think the results would be the same.

It really doesn't matter who wins.. The end result will be the same.

Nonsense. There are huge differences between Romney and Obama. I can't see that Mitt Romney would appear to scheme with Russian leadership to sell out our missile defense program. I don't see him as putting people like Elana Kagen on the Supreme Court. I don't think a President Romney would kow tow to every Muslim nation in the world. And I certainly don't see him appointing a racist AG that would sell guns to drug lords in the hopes that bad things would happen and they could enact gun control. I also think that Romney understands our economic system in ways that Obama never will. Romney also understands that you can't force broad changes in technology by legislation and borrowed money. I believe he understands that new technology will be adopted by the people when it is a better, easier and less expensive alternative to what we have already. Only a fool would think the results would be the same.

Yup. Lots of foolish ideas getting pimped on here. The Romney=Obama idea ranks way up there. I understand the whole it's getting tougher and tougher to tell Dems from Republicans concepts. But those people need to understand that the executive branch is the end game for both parties and that there are significant differences in that arena.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back