Let This Wash Over You........

I find it interesting that he says Obama is more statesman like than the current GOP candidates.

He's right. Obama really hasn't had much in the way of scandal during his presidency, just a bunch of right wing idiots who complain incessantly about what his policies are, without offering any kind of alternatives.

But, I noticed the GOP becoming a bunch of whiny bitches way back in 2009.

Victors write the histories. Your kind will be forgotten, when reality comes to the fore.

"Third, a soundness in his decision-making process. Over the years I have spoken to many members of this administration who were disappointed that the president didn’t take their advice. But those disappointed staffers almost always felt that their views had been considered in depth.

Obama’s basic approach is to promote his values as much as he can within the limits of the situation. Bernie Sanders, by contrast, has been so blinded by his values that the reality of the situation does not seem to penetrate his mind."

Very true.

"Third, a soundness in his decision-making process. Over the years I have spoken to many members of this administration who were disappointed that the president didn’t take their advice. But those disappointed staffers almost always felt that their views had been considered in depth.

Obama’s basic approach is to promote his values as much as he can within the limits of the situation. Bernie Sanders, by contrast, has been so blinded by his values that the reality of the situation does not seem to penetrate his mind."

Very true.
Pragmatism first then?

Forum List

Back