‘Let them keep it!’: Trump says US shouldn’t take drone back

imo, he knows that China will NOT give back such a valuable intelligence prize, so making demands that you can not enforce, short of war, is a bad idea.
Anyone with the money can buy the exact same drone off EBAY you fucking moron!
It's not the drone it's the hilarious moment when China shoved their fist in Obama's face once again and the fucking coward Obama went golfing in response.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/17/trump-says-china-should-keep-seized-drone/

Maybe one of these "you want to take our drone, go ahead, don't ask for anything when we respond in kind?" Not sure what he is trying to do here unless it's to let China know America isn't going to be so nice in the future.
Trump will be tested by other world leaders.

We'll have to hope he's less of a pussy than Obama.

I don't think anyone could be more of a pussy than Obama.
You're stupid. Is he a pussy because he didn't get us in a war? When your son's and daughters come back missing limbs and with PTSD, call Obama a pussy then you fool
Then he shouldn't be drawing lines he won't defend. So yes Obama is a pussy.

Maybe one of these "you want to take our drone, go ahead, don't ask for anything when we respond in kind?" Not sure what he is trying to do here unless it's to let China know America isn't going to be so nice in the future.

Except a pussy grabber. One that doesn't ask because he knows he will be told no.
This is about Trump, not Bill Clinton.

I haven't really followed this story. Was the drone in their territory spying on them or did they steal it from us?

It is an relatively inexpensive unclassified drone used to map the sea floor, and in international waters.

China stole US underwater drone in South China Sea as Americans watched
Anyone can buy one of these drones off Ebay.
The drone isn't the point. The Chinese have reached the point where they couldn't give a fuck what the official Obama's administration response is.
The Chinese decided to rub Obama's cowardliness in his face one more time just for fun.
I think the truth is, China has a guilty conscience and is a little paranoid that we were spying--because China is illegally ramping up its military presence in the South China Sea. Now they know it wasn't a spy mission, and oops--awkward--how to gracefully give it back.
We practice supply side economics; we can merely supply ourselves with a new model.

imo, he knows that China will NOT give back such a valuable intelligence prize, so making demands that you can not enforce, short of war, is a bad idea.
Is that really your opinion?

Why would you ask such a question? Is it some sort of tactic to pretend that an idea you disagree with is so "beyond the pale" that you can't believe someone would dare speak it?
Because he clearly knows no such thing because China has agreed to hand it back.

I'm surprised that he was prepared to give up so easily.
The Chinese will be looking forward to his presidency if that is going to be his standard reaction to provocation.

Trump owes hundreds of millions to the Bank of China. What happens when they tell him they want their money back?

He's going to steal it from us. That's what will happen.

15621970_1356998847726499_5539074083883774420_n.jpg

Why would you ask such a question? Is it some sort of tactic to pretend that an idea you disagree with is so "beyond the pale" that you can't believe someone would dare speak it?
Because he clearly knows no such thing because China has agreed to hand it back.

The Chinese will be looking forward to his presidency if that is going to be his standard reaction to provocation.
The drone is of no consequence, but by negotiating with China for its return, the US has tacitly acknowledged China's jurisdiction over this disputed area.

He didn't want to play a weak hand. Better to walk away than put your self at a disadvantage by making demands you are in no position to enforce.

THe Chinese are terrified of Trump being president, because they know that they have an incredible weak hand when it comes to trade.

Well, if China is "marking its territory" by taking the drone, we could be in for some tensions. Have you noticed since probably before man wrote down history, He With The Biggest Boats wins? The Minoans, the Phoenicians, the Egyptians, the Spanish then the British and now the U.S.
Starts great wars every time, and that's not going to end even in this day of satellites and microscopes. Do not fuck with shipping.
And would you rather have a diplomat/pussy deal with China or a hot head who will take us to ww3?
I'd prefer China behave itself and stay within its boundaries, make its money and let others come and go. If they have issues with us "spying," they should directly address that, not play cute games.

He didn't want to play a weak hand. Better to walk away than put your self at a disadvantage by making demands you are in no position to enforce.

THe Chinese are terrified of Trump being president, because they know that they have an incredible weak hand when it comes to trade.
Riiiigght...I'm sure that's it...

Riiiigght...I'm sure that's it...

Me too.

Glad we are on the same page. ANything else you need help understanding?

You asshole!
The drone had ten year old technology that the Chinese has stolen a decade ago.
The Chinese ONLY stole the drone to rub Obama's pussy face once more in his fecklessness.
They once again succeeded. Obama's reaction was to go golfing.
What a disgrace!!!!!!

You're stupid. Is he a pussy because he didn't get us in a war? When your son's and daughters come back missing limbs and with PTSD, call Obama a pussy then you fool
Obama did get us into a war, jackass.

You asshole!
The Chinese ONLY stole the drone to rub Obama's pussy face once more in his fecklessness.
What a disgrace!!!!!!
Trump has shown how weak he'll be.
The Chinese are laughing at him.
Sad.

why do you believe that? trade is trade; how will Mr. Trump improve trade with China?

Terrified? Are you nuckin' futz? The Chinese OWN Trump. He's their bitch.
NYT report: Trump owes money to Bank of China, Goldman Sachs

Well, if China is "marking its territory" by taking the drone, we could be in for some tensions. Have you noticed since probably before man wrote down history, He With The Biggest Boats wins? The Minoans, the Phoenicians, the Egyptians, the Spanish then the British and now the U.S.
Starts great wars every time, and that's not going to end even in this day of satellites and microscopes. Do not fuck with shipping.
And would you rather have a diplomat/pussy deal with China or a hot head who will take us to ww3?
I'd prefer China behave itself and stay within its boundaries, make its money and let others come and go. If they have issues with us "spying," they should directly address that, not play cute games.
playing games is half the fun; especially with women in politics.

You asshole!
What a disgrace!!!!!!
Trump has shown how weak he'll be.
The Chinese are laughing at him.
Sad.
You were "laughing" that Trump would ever get the nomination.
Then you laughed at the idea that Trump would win.
Sorry asshole. You're 'predictions' have always ended up being wrong.
Now go to your part time job blowing leaves off the AW parking lot.

Forum List

Back