Let The Colleges Die

Here is the dumb ass going on about how much he hates education and intelligence.

hqdefault.jpg

" At a symposium in May, Harvard Business School professor Clayton Christensen predicted that “50 percent of the 4,000 colleges and universities in the U.S. will be bankrupt in 10 to 15 years.”

Christensen appears to be onto something. The number of students enrolled in American colleges and universities has dropped every year for the past five years. In 2016, the majority of private and public American colleges failedto meet their enrollment and tuition targets.

This is possibly the best news I’ve heard all year. And not because I’m against learning or education—it’s because American colleges no longer teach people how to think; they command people what to think, with the constant looming Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of anyone foolish enough to express a dissident thought.

American colleges are no longer institutions of higher learning. It would be more apt to refer to them as state-sanctioned seminaries for the secular religion of Cultural Marxism. Instead of strolling out of college with nimbler minds, students now stumble out into the real world with their brains scrubbed clean of the ability to hatch a single independent thought.

And as they enter a hostile job market with their useless Master’s Degrees in Postmodern Gender Modalities Among Hamsters, your average hapless college grad is saddled with a life-crippling average debt of nearly $40K to banksters who finance all this brainwashing. Student debt in America is currently close to $1.5 trillion—nearly twice as much as all credit-card debt combined. "

Let the Colleges Die
Spoken just like a guy who hasn't seen or been on a college campus in the past several decades...if ever.

The market for our universities is certainly over saturated with many institutions growing bigger and bigger and charging a higher premium to students instead of doing a good job of increasing their student base. However, make no mistake that our education system is well renowned as one of the best (and, in most nation's minds, the best) in the world. If you have an issue with the obscure majors that some students choose...that is an issue for the American parents and culture (we do live in a nation that elected what is widely regarded as one of the least intelligent leaders in the developed world). You look at student imports and these guys are all choosing to participate in our excellent STEM education. It isn't just the weird gender studies that you seem so interested in that we offer...we happen to have the best education in computer science, medicine, and engineering too...but a radical like you forgets about the things that truly make America great.

Here is the dumb ass going on about how much he hates education and intelligence.

hqdefault.jpg
Nobody said anything about hating education or intelligence in the thread.

Besides yourself.

For someone who claims to worry about those things, you display not a trace of either one in your posts.

Last edited:
`
`

My oldest is attending the same university I graduated from. My two youngest plan on attending there too when they graduate from high school. It works for us but is not a panacea for all people.

" At a symposium in May, Harvard Business School professor Clayton Christensen predicted that “50 percent of the 4,000 colleges and universities in the U.S. will be bankrupt in 10 to 15 years.”

Christensen appears to be onto something. The number of students enrolled in American colleges and universities has dropped every year for the past five years. In 2016, the majority of private and public American colleges failedto meet their enrollment and tuition targets.

This is possibly the best news I’ve heard all year. And not because I’m against learning or education—it’s because American colleges no longer teach people how to think; they command people what to think, with the constant looming Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of anyone foolish enough to express a dissident thought.

American colleges are no longer institutions of higher learning. It would be more apt to refer to them as state-sanctioned seminaries for the secular religion of Cultural Marxism. Instead of strolling out of college with nimbler minds, students now stumble out into the real world with their brains scrubbed clean of the ability to hatch a single independent thought.

And as they enter a hostile job market with their useless Master’s Degrees in Postmodern Gender Modalities Among Hamsters, your average hapless college grad is saddled with a life-crippling average debt of nearly $40K to banksters who finance all this brainwashing. Student debt in America is currently close to $1.5 trillion—nearly twice as much as all credit-card debt combined. "

Let the Colleges Die
People from all over the world come to America to study in our universities. It is not about poor quality education that enrollment has dropped. There has been a world wide recession and college tuition is expensive. That's why enrollment has dropped.

Let the Colleges Die
Spoken just like a guy who hasn't seen or been on a college campus in the past several decades...if ever.

The market for our universities is certainly over saturated with many institutions growing bigger and bigger and charging a higher premium to students instead of doing a good job of increasing their student base. However, make no mistake that our education system is well renowned as one of the best (and, in most nation's minds, the best) in the world. If you have an issue with the obscure majors that some students choose...that is an issue for the American parents and culture (we do live in a nation that elected what is widely regarded as one of the least intelligent leaders in the developed world). You look at student imports and these guys are all choosing to participate in our excellent STEM education. It isn't just the weird gender studies that you seem so interested in that we offer...we happen to have the best education in computer science, medicine, and engineering too...but a radical like you forgets about the things that truly make America great.
There's only two colleges I want to see die
1. Liberty University
2. Hillsdale
Any college that teaches cultural Marxist garbage should die.

Let the Colleges Die
People from all over the world come to America to study in our universities. It is not about poor quality education that enrollment has dropped. There has been a world wide recession and college tuition is expensive. That's why enrollment has dropped.
Those people come to study things that matter, not cultural Marxist bullshit.

Let the Colleges Die

I would think tuition has a far, far greater impact on enrollment numbers than belief that the US university system provides a poor education. Even if the education is poor, people would still likely get degrees simply as a way to improve their career options, if some other factor(s) didn't prevent them from doing so.

Let the Colleges Die
WTF does that have to do with this dicussion? Nothing.

Let the Colleges Die
Plenty.

Let the Colleges Die

I would think tuition has a far, far greater impact on enrollment numbers than belief that the US university system provides a poor education. Even if the education is poor, people would still likely get degrees simply as a way to improve their career options, if some other factor(s) didn't prevent them from doing so.
For many years, I worked with international students in a college prep program. Many ended up going to the US to study, in various disciplines. For these kids, who were wealthy, tuition was not an issue, but for your average working class or middle class American, tuition can be too expensive.

Let the Colleges Die
Plenty.
No it doesn't. Absolutely nothing.

If we did that we'd become a third world country. I guess idiots like you don't need doctors, engineers or anything else that makes this nation function as a world power.

Of course Somalia is what you want and that is what you'll get.

Fuck you traitor. You only win when your taliban mindset based on stupidity can spread throughout this land just like in the middle east. Scum like you should be thrown out of airplanes without a shute over Somalia!

Don't worry, the US will import more doctors, engineers.... The same idiots on the board will complain about immigrants taking their jobs without realizing they had no one qualified to fill those posts... they will then think it is a left wing conspiracy to win votes and we will off again...

They will never learn..

If we did that we'd become a third world country. I guess idiots like you don't need doctors, engineers or anything else that makes this nation function as a world power.

Fuck you traitor. You only win when your taliban mindset based on stupidity can spread throughout this land just like in the middle east. Scum like you should be thrown out of airplanes without a shute over Somalia!

Don't worry, the US will import more doctors, engineers.... The same idiots on the board will complain about immigrants taking their jobs without realizing they had no one qualified to fill those posts... they will then think it is a left wing conspiracy to win votes and we will off again...

They will never learn..
What an idiot. You are a good little dupe, ain't ya?

Ted is correct: replacement = colonization. Marxist bullshit? That's stupidity attempting a CYA.

Dissident Bookstore History in the Capital of Wisconsin

1.) 1996 Banned Books disappears from State Street.

2.) Aug 2016 Hillary Clinton photo-ops by holding babies for Zika at Palm Beach as the entire physical mass of the Journal of the American Medical Association disappears from the shelves at the University of Wisconsin, never to return:

3.) Aug 2017 Another (the last) dissident bookstore disappears from Wisconsin's capital.

www.: 2 Dec 2017 Libraries Complete Long-Term Facilities Master Plan

'Imagine: A completely reconstructed Memorial Library that preserves the historic core of the building while replacing many book shelves with optimized user spaces....Currently, collection space on campus occupies approximately 327,000 sq. ft.. The Master Plan would decrease that by nearly 62% (123,800 sq. ft.)....The impact of a decreased use of print collections versus the rapidly increasing demand for digital collections.'

This is clearly manipulative fascism by the State apparatus and a dumbing-down constriction of the free-browsing (creative) prisoner population. This machine has strong Black Forest anti-paper Builderburg nazi resonance, whereas the now-scanned digital units touched by a user in digital space will be recorded as a transaction also recorded by State surveillance, a book in the crematorium that is always on fire yet never consumed.

We think that the dissident bookstore in 2.) was an FBI front that has now a reinforced confidence due to these new-style nazi book-burnings. Tracking the fascist pathology, we note that the University of Wisconsin's book store has played keep-away with Storch's Red Chicago for 5 weeks now. One week ago we returned to the store to find out what happened to the book, and was told that they lost the order slip. We then reordered the book, they stating that it would arrive in three or four days. That was 6 days ago.

Therefore, we will not only expose fascism in Wisconsin's capital, we will be street-educating the prisoners about this now-reified book, because if there's an epicenter of McCarthyism, it's right here under our noses.

The STEMs are largely untouched by the rest of academia has been destroyed thanks to the pervasiveness of the postmodernist neo marxian cult.

Fascist Collegiate Pedophiliac Coercion

Two days after Hillary Clinton spoke at a UW dining hall, the system reverted to card-only for payment, no cash:

The Daily Cardinal Weekend Edition 30-Nov-3 Dec 2017, New Meal Program Will Require $1400 Deposit
'....The university will require residents to deposit a minimum of $1,400 on their Wiscard, to be used exclusively in dining halls.....The money can only be used in dining halls or unions and will be forfeited if not used up by the end of the semester.'

This rabidly fascist capitalist machine not only extorts the money, it forces the student into a Masonic boy-scout template for (time-and-calorie requirements [italics]), as if all of the genomic analysis has already been done at Auschwitz, when in fact genomic diversity is here homogenized and formed into a line of obedient automatons, scared of not succeeding. The State Agent and Theologian in your face with Chicago grills.

Yes we want no colleges so people are forced to take jobs that pay a pittance like 25 bucks an hour and believe hey this is a good wage.....unreal. One can't live on much below that.

Forum List

Back