Let The Colleges Die

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
" At a symposium in May, Harvard Business School professor Clayton Christensen predicted that “50 percent of the 4,000 colleges and universities in the U.S. will be bankrupt in 10 to 15 years.”

Christensen appears to be onto something. The number of students enrolled in American colleges and universities has dropped every year for the past five years. In 2016, the majority of private and public American colleges failedto meet their enrollment and tuition targets.

This is possibly the best news I’ve heard all year. And not because I’m against learning or education—it’s because American colleges no longer teach people how to think; they command people what to think, with the constant looming Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of anyone foolish enough to express a dissident thought.

American colleges are no longer institutions of higher learning. It would be more apt to refer to them as state-sanctioned seminaries for the secular religion of Cultural Marxism. Instead of strolling out of college with nimbler minds, students now stumble out into the real world with their brains scrubbed clean of the ability to hatch a single independent thought.

And as they enter a hostile job market with their useless Master’s Degrees in Postmodern Gender Modalities Among Hamsters, your average hapless college grad is saddled with a life-crippling average debt of nearly $40K to banksters who finance all this brainwashing. Student debt in America is currently close to $1.5 trillion—nearly twice as much as all credit-card debt combined. "

Let the Colleges Die

" At a symposium in May, Harvard Business School professor Clayton Christensen predicted that “50 percent of the 4,000 colleges and universities in the U.S. will be bankrupt in 10 to 15 years.”

Christensen appears to be onto something. The number of students enrolled in American colleges and universities has dropped every year for the past five years. In 2016, the majority of private and public American colleges failedto meet their enrollment and tuition targets.

This is possibly the best news I’ve heard all year. And not because I’m against learning or education—it’s because American colleges no longer teach people how to think; they command people what to think, with the constant looming Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of anyone foolish enough to express a dissident thought.

American colleges are no longer institutions of higher learning. It would be more apt to refer to them as state-sanctioned seminaries for the secular religion of Cultural Marxism. Instead of strolling out of college with nimbler minds, students now stumble out into the real world with their brains scrubbed clean of the ability to hatch a single independent thought.

And as they enter a hostile job market with their useless Master’s Degrees in Postmodern Gender Modalities Among Hamsters, your average hapless college grad is saddled with a life-crippling average debt of nearly $40K to banksters who finance all this brainwashing. Student debt in America is currently close to $1.5 trillion—nearly twice as much as all credit-card debt combined. "

Let the Colleges Die
Well, for sure, you never put any money into education.

• Banned

Let the Colleges Die
I bet you're an expert on being uneducated.

If we did that we'd become a third world country. I guess idiots like you don't need doctors, engineers or anything else that makes this nation function as a world power.

Of course Somalia is what you want and that is what you'll get.

Fuck you traitor. You only win when your taliban mindset based on stupidity can spread throughout this land just like in the middle east. Scum like you should be thrown out of airplanes without a shute over Somalia!

• Banned
If we did that we'd become a third world country. I guess idiots like you don't need doctors, engineers or anything else that makes this nation function as a world world power.

Fuck you traitor.
Lmao! ^^^
tenor (1).gif

Let the Colleges Die
I bet you're an expert on being uneducated.
No degree. And the highest level class thus far is Eng. Geo. 470/570. Otherwise, just an old millwright with over 50 years work experience and still working.

Calm down, Matt. Schools that teach the hard sciences will always exist. In one form or another. I thought all you leftists were supposed to be progressive and forward thinking?

You're acting like some knuckle dragging, snake handling hill billy christian conservative right now, guy.

Embrace the Change.

Students in the STEM programs have plenty of job offers when they graduate. Many different fields there, and, without a degree, those jobs are not open to you. Should you chose a technical career in the STEM field, plenty of jobs there. Should you chose to remain uneducated and stupid, look forward to a life on welfare.

Calm down, Matt. Schools that teach the hard sciences will always exist. In one form or another. I thought all you leftists were supposed to be progressive and forward thinking?

You're acting like some knuckle dragging, snake handling hill billy christian conservative right now, guy.

Embrace the Change.
LOL No,he is not acting like you.

This is why I am glad my children chose a HBCU. They are being trained to be thinkers and entrepreneurs.

Do you have a lot of experience with different universities to come to the conclusion that HBCUs train students to be thinkers and entrepreneurs more than other universities?
Enough to form that opinion. Most Blacks I know that have attended a HBCU vs other universities are entrepreneurs. The ones that didnt go to an HBCU are trained to be employees for life.

Embrace the Change.
LOL No,he is not acting like you.
I'm not a conservative.

If we did that we'd become a third world country. I guess idiots like you don't need doctors, engineers or anything else that makes this nation function as a world power.

Fuck you traitor. You only win when your taliban mindset based on stupidity can spread throughout this land just like in the middle east. Scum like you should be thrown out of airplanes without a shute over Somalia!

You’re wrong.....again. The colleges that will fail will be the ones who charge students to get worthless degrees. I can guarantee my alma mater won’t be on bankruptcy list. Every degree they give is in engineering.

This is why I am glad my children chose a HBCU. They are being trained to be thinkers and entrepreneurs.

Do you have a lot of experience with different universities to come to the conclusion that HBCUs train students to be thinkers and entrepreneurs more than other universities?
Enough to form that opinion. Most Blacks I know that have attended a HBCU vs other universities are entrepreneurs. The ones that didnt go to an HBCU are trained to be employees for life.

That could be correlation rather than causation, and it's light on specifics, but I appreciate the response.

Forum List

Back