Let me show you how easy it is to exit the Cannon building if doors are closed for the weekend. (AKA - Jamaal Bowman Lied)

they need to investigate to see if he was working with anyone else or if any democrats were discussing casing a distraction to hold up the vote.

So there I was on January 6, inside the Capitol Building, just midnight my own business confronted by a locked door. So, what else was I supposed to do? Naturally, I pulled the familiar red handle that makes all kind of crazy noise in order to get the freaking door to open.

Well, anyway, to make a long story short, the po po eventually located me and used some video as “evidence” against me at my trial for some “insurrection” type charges. And, well, one thing led to another and I got sentenced.

Apparently a “false alarm” in the nation’s Capitol building allows a judge to give a defendant a life sentence.
So, m advice to Bowman on a to

Ruuuuuuuunnnnnn.

Of course, Jamaal Bowman lied. He's a Democrat and lying is second nature for Democrats.
He should be censured and kicked out.

God Bless Marjorie! I hope she pushes and pushes until they bust that asshole back to door guard.

Frankly, now I expect they will bring charges against her for showing a video of how to get in and out of the building first.

Forum List

Back