'Let Me Go... I Want to be a Martyr'

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Captured Pakistani Bomber, 14, Vows Future Attacks - FoxNews.com

"Let me go, I want to be a martyr," he said as he was being led away, according to police officer Khalid Mahmood. "I want to send all you policemen to hell!"

"You all are accomplices of the enemies of Islam who are bent upon eliminating Islam and Muslims," Hussain allegedly said, according to Mahmood. "If I get a chance, I will again strike as a suicide bomber."

Captured Pakistani Bomber, 14, Vows Future Attacks - FoxNews.com

"Let me go, I want to be a martyr," he said as he was being led away, according to police officer Khalid Mahmood. "I want to send all you policemen to hell!"

"You all are accomplices of the enemies of Islam who are bent upon eliminating Islam and Muslims," Hussain allegedly said, according to Mahmood. "If I get a chance, I will again strike as a suicide bomber."

He was taught to be this way from the madrassas in Pakistan and Afghanistan more than likely, I would bet money on that.

He was taught to be this way from the madrassas in Pakistan and Afghanistan more than likely, I would bet money on that.

No doubt

You know a suicide bomber killed 30 people there the other day too, is Pakistan in some kind of civil war? there rates of violence are higher than Iraqs now I believe, it seems to me like no one is really talking about what is really going on in that country.:(

No doubt

You know a suicide bomber killed 30 people there the other day too, is Pakistan in some kind of civil war? there rates of violence are higher than Iraqs now I believe, it seems to me like no one is really talking about what is really going on in that country.:(

The place is a haven for terrorists, and we dont seem to have a leader there we can really trust.

The place is a haven for terrorists, and we dont seem to have a leader there we can really trust.

Anyone in Pakistan who makes a stand is assassinated, Benazir Bhutto was killed and that one Pakistani governor who was making a stand for Christian rights was shot dead in the streets like a dog, its hard to do the right thing in Pakistan.:evil:

Forum List

Back