Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

to bad those arent the facts,,,
Facts???? Republicans wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the head If the misfit in our WH repeats some bullshit often enough trumpettes believe it's fact Wait till all the whistle blowers get through with the trump garbage

More bullshit from the pos's mouth "When I became president the military had no ammunition "" Ask a soldier you fn idiot Guess if he repeats it 10 time the right will believe it

are you cussing at yourself???

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

to bad those arent the facts,,,
Facts???? Republicans wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the head If the misfit in our WH repeats some bullshit often enough trumpettes believe it's fact Wait till all the whistle blowers get through with the trump garbage

More bullshit from the pos's mouth "When I became president the military had no ammunition "" Ask a soldier you fn idiot Guess if he repeats it 10 time the right will believe it

are you cussing at yourself???
back up some. first time he was correct on a reply in quite awhile.

The “political opponent” part of this is where this whole thing falls on its face. You aren’t sheltered from legal scrutiny just because you happen to be running for political office. This is where you and many other people are being led astray. I don’t care about whether or not trump gets impeached over this, the fact remains that asking for information about someone allegedly committing a crime transcends elections. But if you want to go ahead and support stopping anyone from being investigated because they happen to also be running in an election then go right ahead. But be honest with yourself about it.
"The “political opponent” part of this is where this whole thing falls on its face. You aren’t sheltered from legal scrutiny just because you happen to be running for political office."

That applies to Trump too.
No shit. But the president asked for info about a person who may have committed a crime. Adding in that he’s a candidate for president or “political opponent” is irrelevant. The executive branch is allowed to request information to investigate corruption. I’m not even trying to defend trump on this, I couldn’t possibly care less who sits in that office anymore. If you want joe fucking Biden to be your president you can have at it. At this point I would hope there’s no one left who would want biden to be the president after everything we’ve learned about him but I’m sure there’s still plenty of you who don’t care. I’m just glad some corruption has been exposed. If trump goes down for exposing it then that’s good enough for me. You can go back to fighting over dem and repub now :thup:
A candidate is not allowed by law to solicit foreign aid for their campaign. Trump cannot hide behind the Executive branch to violate the law.

The “political opponent” part of this is where this whole thing falls on its face. You aren’t sheltered from legal scrutiny just because you happen to be running for political office. This is where you and many other people are being led astray. I don’t care about whether or not trump gets impeached over this, the fact remains that asking for information about someone allegedly committing a crime transcends elections. But if you want to go ahead and support stopping anyone from being investigated because they happen to also be running in an election then go right ahead. But be honest with yourself about it.
"The “political opponent” part of this is where this whole thing falls on its face. You aren’t sheltered from legal scrutiny just because you happen to be running for political office."

No shit. But the president asked for info about a person who may have committed a crime. Adding in that he’s a candidate for president or “political opponent” is irrelevant. The executive branch is allowed to request information to investigate corruption. I’m not even trying to defend trump on this, I couldn’t possibly care less who sits in that office anymore. If you want joe fucking Biden to be your president you can have at it. At this point I would hope there’s no one left who would want biden to be the president after everything we’ve learned about him but I’m sure there’s still plenty of you who don’t care. I’m just glad some corruption has been exposed. If trump goes down for exposing it then that’s good enough for me. You can go back to fighting over dem and repub now :thup:
A candidate is not allowed by law to solicit foreign aid for their campaign. Trump cannot hide behind the Executive branch to violate the law.
yet the hillary campaign paid steele. where was he from again?

Trump was clearly attacking a political opponent. That is the ONLY reason he was strong arming Ukraine.
LIAR!!
Really? List all of the corruption Trump asked Zelensky to look into....
Did you even read the transcript? Not the one that was doctored up but the actual real transcript? You people need to turn your TV’s off the news cycle is literally destroying your brain
Great, so list the corruption Trump asked Zelensky to investigate.....

as potus its his responsibility to fix corruption and running for office doesnt protect you from that

And yet, she didn't. She paid Fusion GPS, an American company. There's no law against that.

as potus its his responsibility to fix corruption and running for office doesnt protect you from that
He can't break the law to do that. His job is to uphold the law, not break it.

Trump was clearly attacking a political opponent. That is the ONLY reason he was strong arming Ukraine.
LIAR!!
Did you even read the transcript? Not the one that was doctored up but the actual real transcript? You people need to turn your TV’s off the news cycle is literally destroying your brain

thats what the investigation is for

as POTUS he broke no laws

And yet, she didn't. She paid Fusion GPS, an American company. There's no law against that.
so great. trump can setup a company to do this for him.

if you're gonna let one side bypass this for any stated reason, you must allow all. period. end of story. this one sided shit is killing us all and people are so quick to put the noose around their neck and kick out their own chair because they hate the other side so much they can't see they're really looking in a mirror.

1.) There is no impeachment. Not even close. Not even voted on yet.

2.) The President is allowed to inquire about ongoing investigations with a country we have a treaty with for cooperation with pursuing political corruption in people like The Bidens, Obamas and Clitons.

The Investigation in to Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi's Son, and John Kerry's son all being involved in Burisma which is known to be associated with The Russian Mob, had been ongoing as late as 2014 and was recently re-opened 6 months ago after Joe Biden extorted The Ukraine to shut it down back in 2014.

3.) There is no law about asking foreign governments to look in to corruption of US officials in their country, or to ask them to provide information which falls under the umbrella of "opposition research". If there were, Obama and Clinton would be in jail for The Dirty Russian Dossier.

LIAR!!

Since you don't want to answer, I'll answer for you.

• Investigate Biden and his son.
  • Find the hacked DNC server.

Now I see why you didn't want to answer.

Since you don't want to answer, I'll answer for you.

• Investigate Biden and his son.
  • Find the hacked DNC server.

Now I see why you didn't want to answer.
prove it was hacked.

Of course he did. It's illegal to solicit campaign help from a foreign national -- which is what he did when he asked the president of Ukraine to find dirt on one of his political rivals.

Of course he did. It's illegal to solicit campaign help from a foreign national -- which is what he did when he asked the president of Ukraine to find dirt on one of his political rivals.

his responsibilities as POTUS override that

if you're gonna let one side bypass this for any stated reason, you must allow all. period. end of story. this one sided shit is killing us all and people are so quick to put the noose around their neck and kick out their own chair because they hate the other side so much they can't see they're really looking in a mirror.

As long as Trump the candidate does it, it would be fine.

When Trump the president uses the power of the Fed Govt to do it, that changes things.

Surely you can see the difference...right?

When Trump the president uses the power of the Fed Govt to do it, that changes things.

in this case the two are the same and cant be separated,,,so his responsibilities as POTUS stand above the rest,,,

these days, not really. i get what you're after and under normal times, sure. but neither side is playing by normal rules anymore. they do what they want and invent scenarios in which their efforts are noble and true while the other side, nefarious and underhanded.

now if the RUSSIA narrative blew up and found to be baseless and he's trying to get to the bottom of how it happened, then where are we? it seems a sitting president can investigate the shit out of their opponents and spy on under any reason they can manufacture.

seems like jumping over a line as it suits any sides given purposes and hide behind "But i didn't do it" as their defense.

The POS is very particular from where the corruption comes from I suggest the AH look inside the WH to wipe most of it out

Forum List

Back