Let me ask you something................

im not even sure what the hell you are talking about, dude.

Your link didn't work. If you have something to say then do so.

I do not understand why the link doesn't work.........................google dual citizen jews in the US government and read the first article

I do not understand why the link doesn't work.........................google dual citizen jews in the US government and read the first article

Oh, JEWS.

Lol. Got it. Why didn't you say it was an anti-semitic rant to start with?

That could be said of anyone who holds an appointed position in government, whether they have dual citizenship or not. If they're good, honest, and competent, then they'll be good in that role regardless of dual citizenship. If they're not, I don't want them there whether they have dual citizenship or are solely U.S. citizens.

That's correct...................there have been overt amounts of people appointed into this government THAT HAVE BROKEN THE LAWS OF THIS LAND AND GET A FREE PASS...................:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Oh, JEWS.

Lol. Got it. Why didn't you say it was an anti-semitic rant to start with?

This is not an anti semetic rant.........................this is an analysis of where we're being pushed and by what means.....................if jews are doing it, it is not my fault what the evidence states..................just who pays attention to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

That could be said of anyone who holds an appointed position in government, whether they have dual citizenship or not. If they're good, honest, and competent, then they'll be good in that role regardless of dual citizenship. If they're not, I don't want them there whether they have dual citizenship or are solely U.S. citizens.

I absolutely agree with you..................:eusa_think: :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

This is not an anti semetic rant.........................this is an analysis of where we're being pushed and by what means.....................if jews are doing it, it is not my fault what the evidence states..................just who pays attention to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

You're right, robin. We should bar all of der juden from holding any government office whatsoever. We'll eliminate them entirely from the government. But how will be know when someone applies for a government job whether they are jewish? I've got an idea - let's make them all wear yellow stars; that way it will be easy to tell.

You may be onto something...

You're right, robin. We should bar all of der juden from holding any government office whatsoever. We'll eliminate them entirely from the government. But how will be know when someone applies for a government job whether they are jewish? I've got an idea - let's make them all wear yellow stars; that way it will be easy to tell.

You may be onto something...

It matters NOT to me if they are jewish or not...................if they are loyal to foreign governments they should NOT BE ALLOWED TO HOLD POSTIONS IN OURS........................:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

It matters NOT to me if they are jewish or not...................if they are loyal to foreign governments they should NOT BE ALLOWED TO HOLD POSTIONS IN OURS........................:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Well now you're actually getting somewhere. I think that's narrower than just dual citizenship, because people with dual citizenship can be loyal to the U.S.

Yes, if any person, regardless of race, creed, color, or religion, is disloyal to the U.S., then it is a bad idea to have them in a high position in government.

I don't think that the issue of duel citizenship is necessarily a concern only for jews and israel. im betting the next 25 years of mexican and american heritage will have a significance just as well.

I'd have to ask anyone who leaps right to the antisemitism how they would feel about a duel citizen from Saudi Arabia or China filling the same roles. I don't think being an American requires any specific ethnicity... but it does require a certain amount of dedication to America over the motherland.

I don't think that the issue of duel citizenship is necessarily a concern only for jews and israel. im betting the next 25 years of mexican and american heritage will have a significance just as well.

I'd have to ask anyone who leaps right to the antisemitism how they would feel about a duel citizen from Saudi Arabia or China filling the same roles. I don't think being an American requires any specific ethnicity... but it does require a certain amount of dedication to America over the motherland.

You are either a CITIZEN of this country and loyal to the workings of this nation, or you're not, dual citizenship HAS BEEN PROVEN in spy cases and espionage incidence and going forward in my eyes can NOT BE ALLOWED ANY LONGER.............................:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

You are either a CITIZEN of this country and loyal to the workings of this nation, or you're not, dual citizenship HAS BEEN PROVEN in spy cases and espionage incidence and going forward in my eyes can NOT BE ALLOWED ANY LONGER.............................:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Luckily your eyes don't govern the rest of us. If dual citizenship were eliminated, don't you think the same people who wanted to spy would simply renounce their foreign citizenship and then spy anyway? You're looking at the wrong variable with respect to the problem.

Luckily your eyes don't govern the rest of us. If dual citizenship were eliminated, don't you think the same people who wanted to spy would simply renounce their foreign citizenship and then spy anyway? You're looking at the wrong variable with respect to the problem.

Dual citizenship eliminated.....................no probably not.................but at the highest levels of governmental appointment absolutely.................there's to much room behind those doors for subversion on all levels!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Look I am not advocating harm to anyone......................unless something is meant and intended to compromize and harm this country...................we mostly all live here...........................and in NO way do I EVER want to take up arms against ANY OF MY COUNTRYMEN....................WE MUST work out the who's what's and whys no matter who what or why is creating the mess we're in all around us.......................:eusa_eh: :eusa_think:

How do you feel about people with DUAL CITIZENSHIP working in the highest UNELECTED (appointed) positions in our federal government...........................and what implications do you see that carrying??????????????:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Talk about a cluster fuck............................and who's worried about McCain being a citizen:rolleyes:

McCain was born on a US military installation abroad of US parents. That would make him a US citizen, period. As a former military brat having a brother born in Iraklion AFB, Crete, I take particular offense to any insinuation that he or anyone else born under those circumstances is ANYTHING less.

As far as your first question goes .... who cares? They meet the requirements to be a US citizen and meet the security requirements to hold whatever position they do, then why assume them guilty by birth or being considered citzens of a foreign nation as well as the US?

McCain was born on a US military installation abroad of US parents. That would make him a US citizen, period. As a former military brat having a brother born in Iraklion AFB, Crete, I take particular offense to any insinuation that he or anyone else born under those circumstances is ANYTHING less.

As far as your first question goes .... who cares? They meet the requirements to be a US citizen and meet the security requirements to hold whatever position they do, then why assume them guilty by birth or being considered citzens of a foreign nation as well as the US?

Gunny I believe exactly as you do about McCain...............................TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part I > § 1403 Prev | Next § 1403. Persons born in the Canal Zone or Republic of Panama on or after February 26, 1904

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2008/02...igibility-for-president-in-question-by-devvy/

Who cares..................someone should.................those behind the curtain do.......................guilty by birth....................hardly but by association behind that curtain more than probably!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... how cute, another day, another psycho anti-semitic, paranoid, jews have dual loyalty and run the world BS thread....

:clap2:

Jillian call me all the names you want to.........................and turn as many cartwheels also as you like.....................it doesn't make me a psycho or particularly all that paranoid.......................how many leaks and indictments would you like to scream about....................DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN OUR GOVERNMENT IS BULLSHIT and makes this country no safer or well off because of it by any means! :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Gunny I believe exactly as you do about McCain...............................TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part I > § 1403 Prev | Next § 1403. Persons born in the Canal Zone or Republic of Panama on or after February 26, 1904

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2008/02...igibility-for-president-in-question-by-devvy/

Who cares..................someone should.................those behind the curtain do.......................guilty by birth....................hardly but by association behind that curtain more than probably!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

What "curtain" would that be?

Forum List

Back