Let me ask you something................

nibor

Apr 11, 2006
Upper upper NYS
How do you feel about people with DUAL CITIZENSHIP working in the highest UNELECTED (appointed) positions in our federal government...........................and what implications do you see that carrying??????????????:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Talk about a cluster fuck............................and who's worried about McCain being a citizen:rolleyes:

I assume you mean this is a dangerous thing? How do they differ from anyone else. Good guys and/or bad guys don't wear arm bands.

How do you feel about people with DUAL CITIZENSHIP working in the highest UNELECTED (appointed) positions in our federal government...........................and what implications do you see that carrying??????????????:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Talk about a cluster fuck............................and who's worried about McCain being a citizen:rolleyes:

Bush has made one of the Saudi Prince's a cabinet member?

I don't really care so long as they are honest and competent.

You better bone up honey, because HONESTY, HONOR, AND COMPETENCE ARE THE FURTHEST THING FROM THEIR MINDS AND THAT'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN.....................:eusa_think: :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Sounds like you are making overly broad assertions. If you're talking about a specific person, name them. Otherwise, I know plenty of people with dual citizenship, and they're all honest and competent at what they do. Some of them have in fact been in the government in appointed positions. Maybe you need to be more specific in your comments.

Sounds like you are making overly broad assertions. If you're talking about a specific person, name them. Otherwise, I know plenty of people with dual citizenship, and they're all honest and competent at what they do. Some of them have in fact been in the government in appointed positions. Maybe you need to be more specific in your comments.

Overly broad assertions....................I think not considering the history and indictments................:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Overly broad assertions....................I think not considering the history and indictments................:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Yes, it is overly broad unless you think it applies to everyone in the country who has dual citizenship. Clearly that's not the case. There are plenty of people with dual citizenship who have done nothing wrong and don't get indicted. They're fine citizens in fact. But I can see how paranoia might interfere with that realization.:cuckoo:

What are you talking about then?

I'm sorry but maybe you have to learn about what I'm talking about and the history behind my assertions for yourself.......................it's no biggy in this day and age google it in....................AND LEARN!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_think:

And then come back and we'll discuss it rationally....................I hope, without all the defensive cartwheels and name calling???????:eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry but maybe you have to learn about what I'm talking about and the history behind my assertions for yourself.......................it's no biggy in this day and age google it in....................AND LEARN!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_think:

And then come back and we'll discuss it rationally....................I hope, without all the defensive cartwheels and name calling???????:eusa_whistle:

Hey, it's no big deal if you don't want to tell me. I thought you were talking about someone in particular.

It would only depend on which two countries one had dual citizenship in.

Yes, it is overly broad unless you think it applies to everyone in the country who has dual citizenship. Clearly that's not the case. There are plenty of people with dual citizenship who have done nothing wrong and don't get indicted. They're fine citizens in fact. But I can see how paranoia might interfere with that realization.:cuckoo:

IF it's clearly NOT the case dear, then why bring it up to try to include everyone in the country with dual citizenship....................did I assert that everyone in the country with dual citizenship was subverting our society???????:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

IF it's clearly NOT the case dear, then why bring it up to try to include everyone in the country with dual citizenship....................did I assert that everyone in the country with dual citizenship was subverting our society???????:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Go look at your original message. It's open-ended. It applies to "people with dual citizenship." That's everyone who has it. If you meant to limit it to specific people, you should have done so. Like I said, be more specific. If you mean certain people with dual citizenship then we can talk about those certain people. The way you phrased your statement was not limiting to certain people.

Hey, it's no big deal if you don't want to tell me. I thought you were talking about someone in particular.

It would only depend on which two countries one had dual citizenship in.

Start by reading the assertions in the site that I brought..................there are TONS of other sites..................and plenty of evidence!:eusa_whistle: :eusa_think:

im not even sure what the hell you are talking about, dude.

Your link didn't work. If you have something to say then do so.

Go look at your original message. It's open-ended. It applies to "people with dual citizenship." That's everyone who has it. If you meant to limit it to specific people, you should have done so. Like I said, be more specific. If you mean certain people with dual citizenship then we can talk about those certain people. The way you phrased your statement was not limiting to certain people.

IT APPLIES to people AT THE UPPER LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT that the voters of this nation have absolutely NO CONTROL OVER because they are appointed and are subverting our government all the way to war and police state control!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

IT APPLIES to people AT THE UPPER LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT that the voters of this nation have absolutely NO CONTROL OVER because they are appointed and are subverting our government all the way to war and police state control!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

That could be said of anyone who holds an appointed position in government, whether they have dual citizenship or not. If they're good, honest, and competent, then they'll be good in that role regardless of dual citizenship. If they're not, I don't want them there whether they have dual citizenship or are solely U.S. citizens.

Forum List

Back