Let get the truth about South Africa

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and must be returned in blood. Whites in SA can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage.

What they are doing is right.

No white man is African.

The goal for black SA's is to break white SA's spirit.

And that is what they are doing and I applaud them.

You endorse this? Then you and others like you are monsters. You may as well live in the dark ages. Monsters.

Room of a 9 year old girl after blacks brutally killed her

Look, you choose to ignore 80 plus yeas if a system that did the same thing to black and pretend that whites are just suddenly innocent victims..

You endorse this? Then you and others like you are monsters. You may as well live in the dark ages. Monsters.

Do you care about the 1000's of black people killed in apartheid in SA ?

No

If I come into your home, break down your door, stomp on you and tell you that I'm doing it, because black people are superior to white people. I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.

This thing about SA. Whites around the world are like

"What ? We can't 100% exploit black ppl anymore ? We can't 100% shit on them ?. The world had ended ! That's all I live for ! Life is not worth living if white people are not stomping on black people ..............No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

200w.webp

Don't tell me what I care about. Not once in my entire life have I advocated any murders or killing. So you, (with all due respect) can kiss my lilly white ass

I do not think it is okay for anyone for any reason to murder rape and torture innocent white or black people. Children are always innocent, you freak

Then shut up and understand this is the result of whites murdering raping and plundering African children, women, elderly, mentally handicapped and physically crippled to gain control of a land that was not theirs then make laws excluding the original inhabitants of that land to even own property in the mother fucking land they were born in. Thy couldn't vote. They were required to hold pass cards to move around in the land they were born in and if they didn't have pass cards they were killed. Your white ass seems to think all of that shit should just be forgotten by those Africans who suffered in ways you can't begin to imagine. Maybe you shouldn't think that way. Maybe whites need to learn to stop doing the shit they do. Maybe whites need to learn a stern lesson for things they have done.

No

If I come into your home, break down your door, stomp on you and tell you that I'm doing it, because black people are superior to white people. I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.

"What ? We can't 100% exploit black ppl anymore ? We can't 100% shit on them ?. The world had ended ! That's all I live for ! Life is not worth living if white people are not stomping on black people ..............No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

200w.webp

Don't tell me what I care about. Not once in my entire life have I advocated any murders or killing. So you, (with all due respect) can kiss my lilly white ass

I do not think it is okay for anyone for any reason to murder rape and torture innocent white or black people. Children are always innocent, you freak

Then shut up and understand this is the result of whites murdering raping and plundering African children, women, elderly, mentally handicapped and physically crippled to gain control of a land that was not theirs then make laws excluding the original inhabitants of that land to even own property in the mother fucking land they were born in. Thy couldn't vote. They were required to hold pass cards to move around in the land they were born in and if they didn't have pass cards they were killed. Your white ass seems to think all of that shit should just be forgotten by those Africans who suffered in ways you can't begin to imagine. Maybe you shouldn't think that way. Maybe whites need to learn to stop doing the shit they do. Maybe whites need to learn a stern lesson for things they have done.

That land was "stolen" in the 17th century, and not by anyone who is alive today.

Who does the land belong to? Anyone born on the continent of Africa or just the ones who have black skin? Does it belong to the Xhosa tribe who killed the original inhabitants before the Dutch arrived? or someone else?

Most of the people committing these horrible acts were born after Apartheid ended. Most of the people being gruesomely tortured are black. Why? Are these murders also justified? Or is it only justice when it's a white person being set on fire?

South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and must be returned in blood. Whites in SA can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage.

No white man is African.

The goal for black SA's is to break white SA's spirit.

And that is what they are doing and I applaud them.

Bookmarked for when the Mod Edit: Please do not bypass the filter, and or use that word again. are starving and massive AIDS infestations are going on.

Marion Morrison

Last edited by a moderator:

No

200w.webp

I do not think it is okay for anyone for any reason to murder rape and torture innocent white or black people. oChildren are always innocent, you freak

That land was "stolen" in the 17th century, and not by anyone who is alive today.

Who does the land belong to? Anyone born on the continent of Africa or just the ones who have black skin? Does it belong to the Xhosa tribe who killed the original inhabitants before the Dutch arrived? or someone else?

Most of the people committing these horrible acts were born after Apartheid ended. Most of the people being gruesomely tortured are black. Why? Are these murders also justified? Or is it only justice when it's a white person being set on fire?

The land was stolen in the early 1900's and descendants if the thieves still live on stolen land benefitting from the theft. Lets' not try the fucked up white mans double standard. White tribes fought in Europe for centuries and you would not dare ask the same question. The land belongs to those who were living there before the whites. Apartheid ended 27 years ago. There are people alive who endured apartheid. Whites benefit now just as they did during apartheid. They control he banks and economy. They own 80-90 percent pf the farmland, so just shut up trying argue about South Africa until you do some studying.

Last, it's time to drop the pretense. This whining being done by you whites is based on you being part of the alt right who have pushed this lie now for years about how the whites are being slaughtered in South Africa. It is a lie.

No

200w.webp

I do not think it is okay for anyone for any reason to murder rape and torture innocent white or black people. oChildren are always innocent, you freak

The land was stolen in the early 1900's and descendants if the thieves still live on stolen land benefitting from the theft. Lets' not try the fucked up white mans double standard. White tribes fought in Europe for centuries and you would not dare ask the same question. The land belongs to those who were living there before the whites. Apartheid ended 27 years ago. There are people alive who endured apartheid. Whites benefit now just as they did during apartheid. They control he banks and economy. They own 80-90 percent pf the farmland, so just shut up trying argue about South Africa until you do some studying.

Last, it's time to drop the pretense. This whining being done by you whites is based on you being part of the alt right who have pushed this lie now for years about how the whites are being slaughtered in South Africa. It is a lie.

My prediction has been made. 1 year, later. Starving, and AIDS infestation.

No white man is African.
And no negroes in North America or Europe. Deal?

Why would a free American black man be so invested in what happens in South Africa? Does it make his world go' round? Probably not.

No

200w.webp

My prediction has been made. 1 year, later. Starving, and AIDS infestation.
Without human help, the negro population will die out until it's down a level where there is enough wildlife and natural vegetation to support hunting and gathering. Isn't that pretty much the way it was prior to white contact?

Why would a free American black man be so invested in what happens in South Africa? Does it make his world go' round? Probably not.
It's another excuse for them to whine about whitey, while never leaving the comfort of white civilization and handouts.

Why are whites concerned about white south african farmers?

No

200w.webp

Whites came and took the land with violence in the 18th CENTURY and had never allowed assimilation to occur. Apartheid was, in effect, the most visible symbol of European aggression from which the Orange free states and the Transvaal emerged. Given the brutality with which the Afrikaners ruled over the Blacks for more than a century, can we now blame the Blacks for being less inclined to violence now that they have the power? The violence against blacks never stopped until the Afrikaners finally were forced to capitulate and denounce apartheid. But the denunciation appears to have been in name only. Discrimination and abuses continued until the Blacks had enough. So, Whites have brought the agents of retribution upon themselves. Had they assimilated and reached out to their Blacks countrymen as equals, I doubt if we would have noticed the transition at ALL. But they did not and the whites continued to do business as usual. That was their fatal mistake.

200w.webp

First people in Europe were black.This is not Paul Essien saying this. You're own white scientist from Cambridge uni said it too

Make sense really for most of human history there were no white people on this planet.

And no white person is American either as they are from Europe, And black people were in N.America long before whites too.

It's another excuse for them to whine about whitey, while never leaving the comfort of white civilization and handouts.
And all you do is whine about blackey
Most intelligent people realize that blacks cause crime and guns are the way to protect yourself from them.
'm surprised shitskins get as much as half the pay of whites given how stupid they are.
That's because your inferior shitskin brain can't grasp rates. Here, let me make it easier:

First people in Europe were black.This is not Paul Essien saying this. You're own white scientist from Cambridge uni said it too
And I was the first to take a shit on this really expensive toilet. What's your point? That blue eyed, dark-skinned thing is no longer living, so who gives a shit what it looked like? It's obviously not around in very large numbers now, perhaps because it was as stupid as the sub-Saharans.
Make sense really for most of human history there were no white people on this planet.
Maybe we're the next step in evolution. Who knows. First step or next step, we're still smarter and better than you.
And no white person is American either as they are from Europe, And black people were in N.America long before whites too.
So are we dealing or not? You can live where most of your shit-colored, retarded brethren live today and we'll live where most of our species lives today.

BTW, I know why you're stalling: you don't want to live without whitey wiping your ass and taking care of you.

And all you do is whine about blackey
Most intelligent people realize that blacks cause crime and guns are the way to protect yourself from them.
'm surprised shitskins get as much as half the pay of whites given how stupid they are.
That's because your inferior shitskin brain can't grasp rates. Here, let me make it easier:
The difference being I live in a white-run, mostly white nation. I put my money where my mouth is. What about you?

No

200w.webp

Then shut up and understand this is the result of whites murdering raping and plundering African children, women, elderly, mentally handicapped and physically crippled to gain control of a land that was not theirs then make laws excluding the original inhabitants of that land to even own property in the mother fucking land they were born in.
Ethiopia wasn't colonized so what's their excuse for being a shithole?

Cambridge is an anti-white institution that is blatantly lying to destroy the heritage of the British people.

Cambridge is an anti-white institution that is blatantly lying to destroy the heritage of the British people.

Wrong.

Forum List

Back