Less Anesthesia in Surgeries Could Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Hospitals, Experts Suggest

And doctors barely will prescribe pain pills even to those in brutal pain …. a freaking joke for the hell is wrong with this country

This happened to me I’m going through brutal pain because of my spine injury and the dumb ass left-wing is influencing doctors to do this

And doctors barely will prescribe pain pills even to those in brutal pain …. a freaking joke for the hell is wrong with this country

This happened to me I’m going through brutal pain because of my spine injury and the dumb ass left-wing is influencing doctors to do this
well don't forget that if you got an elderly mom and she has cancer...they not gonna operate but they'll give her ......painkillers. sounds like another bite stick comin' up. A bite stick and a baby aspirin.

well don't forget that if you got an elderly mom and she has cancer...they not gonna operate but they'll give her ......painkillers. sounds like another bite stick comin' up. A bite stick and a baby aspirin.
i hear you brother Look at what happened to the nursing homes during the coronavirus. That’s the kind of government we’ve been having.

Not even one lib came on here to defend the crazy enviro’s or condemn them

Cowards all the way

Mac1958 or Golfing Gator ?

Come on and tell us what we’re missing

Forum List

Back