Leslie

Nah. It is a good name with a good history.

My former brother in law was a good dude. (Bit of a drunk)

Marion is a good name too. Very much a PC hero.

airplane.jpg

Shirley you can't be serious...

I have a cousin named Leslie. He also wore thick glasses as a kid, but he was still good looking and very tough.

I saw him at the family reunion last year...he doesn't seem to have suffered much, and he was easily one of the better adjusted, better looking of the crowd. He also has aged remarkably well. But his parents were absolutely gorgeous, so it's not surprising.

Thank you for all your feedback.

Now I don't feel so bad naming my son Leslie Jo.

I have a cousin named Leslie. He also wore thick glasses as a kid, but he was still good looking and very tough.

I saw him at the family reunion last year...he doesn't seem to have suffered much, and he was easily one of the better adjusted, better looking of the crowd. He also has aged remarkably well. But his parents were absolutely gorgeous, so it's not surprising.

With a name like Leslie, I'm sure he needed to be tough.

That is almost like naming your son, Sue, even if you were to spell it Souix.

Child abuse? If it ain't, it is doggone close to it.

Immie

I don't agree. Leslie is well known as a unisex name. It could be a family name being handed down.

Do you think that naming a boy Leslie should be considered child abuse?

GO.
Child abuse? No. Stupid? Yes.

I work with a doctor who's first name is Hillary. He's a guy.

But the joke is on most of the punks who picked on him as a kid and probably ended up making nothing of their lives while he enjoys his comfortable doctor's salary.

Forum List

Back