LESBIANS: What Will They Think of Next?

A married lesbian couple broke up in Canada recently. Suddenly one of them took 'their' children and went on the lam, left the country. What's funny is that she is quoted as saying, "‘At some point the system needs to look at the straight facts and see that (the child) is better off with me."

One needs to look at the straight facts, is it? Seems to me that if she'd looked at the straight facts from the start, she wouldn't be in this predicament.

Lesbian mother from South Tyneside left her wife and 'abducted' their daughter | Daily Mail Online
Oh dear gawd!!! They is just like straight folks....
Well some of the lesbians crave sex with others who have mannish behaviors and wear strapon dildos...so??? Yeah. You've got a point there. Helloooooo closeted behaviors!

I personal don't believe we are designed to be monogamous our whole lives unless we get very lucky and find that right one.....even then our eyes still like to look
Ah, you young people today ..... what will you say next?
JC_shakehead.gif

Are you fucking retarded?

Again, read the Ninth Amendment:

“The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

Seems you are since you think that has the word abortion in it.

Wow.

Just wow.

Sad how you think what you say is how things should be done. Another arrogant fucking pussy Liberal.

Was that English? Goddamn, post-factual America sucks.

It was ebonics so the blacks could understand it.

So you're a racist piece of shit, too. Not surprising.

Forum List

Back