Lesbian 'Batwoman' May Be A Short Run

So, she already had back issues, and they have her doing her own stunts?

That is stupid of her and stupid of the studio of unbelievable scale.

I really hope this is not motivated by some stupid female empowerment bullshit.

AND I hope the actress is ok. Though it sounds like she is going to be dealing with this for the rest of her life.

AND I hope the actress is ok. Though it sounds like she is going to be dealing with this for the rest of her life.

I'm surprised the insurance company hasn't stepped in.

I plan on watching the first episode.

that may be the only one I watch.

Side note:

Rachel Maddow is making an appearance as a character known as Vesper Fairchild.

Side note:

Rachel Maddow is making an appearance as a character known as Vesper Fairchild.

It is one thing to design your show to appeal to a certain viewer. It is another to actively work to insult and drive away large groups of other potential viewers.

Three steps back there sonnys! She is hot and I agree about the self mutilation tats but like the tits. ('twas too tempting sorry.) I agree about what you all are saying about the stunt stuff though. I hope it ends up working out as a series! Even if they have to use a different actress at some point. I know you all are hoping the ground beneath all of those involved will fall out from underneath them though. That was obvious with the foaming at the mouth from hatred.

I've pictured Batgirl more bi-sexual.

Who wouldn't be afraid of a three-way with Harley Quinn and Batman.

f85.jpg

Three steps back there sonnys! She is hot and I agree about the self mutilation tats but like the tits. ('twas too tempting sorry.) I agree about what you all are saying about the stunt stuff though. I hope it ends up working out as a series! Even if they have to use a different actress at some point. I know you all are hoping the ground beneath all of those involved will fall out from underneath them though. That was obvious with the foaming at the mouth from hatred.
If there is hatred I do not know. But anyone who is a Christian sees the hatred every day. Every day there is hatred against the Christians.

If there is hatred I do not know. But anyone who is a Christian sees the hatred every day. Every day there is hatred against the Christians.

I can't imagine why...

Protestants-heretics-Spanish-Inquisition.jpg

Rrrright, and about the bisexuality everyone are whether they realize it and or admit to it. Yo joe! Let's go!

A good Batwoman would be Rooney Mara.....from the movie "The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo".
If they want a chick that looks butch but is still sexy and can carry off wearing the batsuit.....she's the one.

rs_1024x759-180221151621-1024.Rooney-Mara-Oscar-Transformations.ms.022118.jpg

<sigh>

IF we are going to have a woman superhero, without superpowers, beating up large numbers of men, it would help if the woman is NOT SMALL!

Someone like, Adrienne Palicki, from Marvel Agent of Shield would work.

mockingbird_Collage-770x470.jpg

Five foot eleven inches. She would have a much easier time, making the fight scenes believable.

A good Batwoman would be Rooney Mara.....from the movie "The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo".
If they want a chick that looks butch but is still sexy and can carry off wearing the batsuit.....she's the one.

<sigh>

IF we are going to have a woman superhero, without superpowers, beating up large numbers of men, it would help if the woman is NOT SMALL!

Five foot eleven inches. She would have a much easier time, making the fight scenes believable.
Most of the bad guys Dead Pool fights are stronger than he is, yet he's a weapons expert and can literally be cut into pieces and re-grow a new body. Bruce Lee was only 5'7" 140lbs....yet he smoked everyone. Does anyone think that Scarlett Johanssen is really a bad-ass?

<sigh>

Most of the bad guys Dead Pool fights are stronger than he is, yet he's a weapons expert and can literally be cut into pieces and re-grow a new body. Bruce Lee was only 5'7" 140lbs....yet he smoked everyone. Does anyone think that Scarlett Johanssen is really a bad-ass?

Deadpool has an actual super power, good point about Bruce Lee though.

The motivation is money, same for guys.

Brought on by Christianities profound hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back