Lesbian 'Batwoman' May Be A Short Run

Three steps back there sonnys! She is hot and I agree about the self mutilation tats but like the tits. ('twas too tempting sorry.) I agree about what you all are saying about the stunt stuff though. I hope it ends up working out as a series! Even if they have to use a different actress at some point. I know you all are hoping the ground beneath all of those involved will fall out from underneath them though. That was obvious with the foaming at the mouth from hatred.

Sorry the tats are a deal breaker! I prefer my women without graffiti.

So, she already had back issues, and they have her doing her own stunts?

That is stupid of her and stupid of the studio of unbelievable scale.

I really hope this is not motivated by some stupid female empowerment bullshit.

AND I hope the actress is ok. Though it sounds like she is going to be dealing with this for the rest of her life.

The motivation is money, same for guys.

I watched the pilot. I've watched some other CW superhero shows. They have plenty of people in the mix, who are NOT being motivated by money.

YOu don't insult a huge portion of likely viewers, when you want to make money.

Those poor Christians. I sense some Christian evil cult episodes and of course the White supremacist terrorist episodes coming.

I plan on watching the first episode.

that may be the only one I watch.

I watched the 1st episode and wasn't all that impressed. Did get a big kick out of the girl she had the hots for introducing her to her husband (man-type).
All we need is another Hollyweird show with homo characters. Great role models for our children.

AND I hope the actress is ok. Though it sounds like she is going to be dealing with this for the rest of her life.

I watched the pilot. I've watched some other CW superhero shows. They have plenty of people in the mix, who are NOT being motivated by money.

Actors work for free? Really?

Actors work for free? Really?

YOur need to strawman what I said,

is your brain trying to protect you from the truth of what I said.

On some level, you know that your position is wrong.

A lesbian batwoman!? Hopefully ya’ll made to your fainting couches in time.

A lesbian batwoman!? Hopefully ya’ll made to your fainting couches in time.

Not my couch ...

28-ill-be-in-my-bunk-30921168.png

Those poor Christians. I sense some Christian evil cult episodes and of course the White supremacist terrorist episodes coming.

ON Titans, one of the major villians, was literally called The Nuclear Family.

It was quite pathetic.

A good Batwoman would be Rooney Mara.....from the movie "The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo".
If they want a chick that looks butch but is still sexy and can carry off wearing the batsuit.....she's the one.

rs_1024x759-180221151621-1024.Rooney-Mara-Oscar-Transformations.ms.022118.jpg

<sigh>

IF we are going to have a woman superhero, without superpowers, beating up large numbers of men, it would help if the woman is NOT SMALL!

Someone like, Adrienne Palicki, from Marvel Agent of Shield would work.

mockingbird_Collage-770x470.jpg

Five foot eleven inches. She would have a much easier time, making the fight scenes believable.
Or Jaimie Alexander.

Ya got a butch Batwannabe who's a supposed martial arts queen who isn't big enough to knock down a medium thug.

She somehow knows to break into Wayne Enterprised to uncover the secret of Bruce Wayne and gets caught by the kid of Wayne's techie genius.

And we learn her big nemisis is her sister that was supposedly lost in a car wreck who parades around as Alice in Wonderland who's as good at fighting as what's her name.

I don't know how many shows were produced but there were too many at 2.

It was quite pathetic.

Are you talking about the recent live-action TV series?

Yes.

When we tell stories, we tell more about ourselves than we do about the characters in the story.

THe Hollywood writers, wrote a group of villains, brutal murderous sociopaths, that took the form of a nuclear family, and if that was not clear, somewhere, named them, The Nuclear Family.

What does that say about the writers?

It was quite pathetic.

Are you talking about the recent live-action TV series?

Yes.

When we tell stories, we tell more about ourselves than we do about the characters in the story.

THe Hollywood writers, wrote a group of villains, brutal murderous sociopaths, that took the form of a nuclear family, and if that was not clear, somewhere, named them, The Nuclear Family.

What does that say about the writers?

That they were making a play on that particular concept?

The family in question presented themselves as a 'perfect' family as their cover. I doubt the idea was to take a jab at the concept of the nuclear family. Besides, the name is taken from the comics, although in the comics it was a different group. Nuclear Family (comics) - Wikipedia

It seems to me you may be reading more into this than is there. A comic book series used a comic book villain group. :dunno:

I'm also not sure how this relates to attacks on Christians or Christianity, as the post you responded to where you brought this up was talking about that.

Seems Ruby decided to leave after the first season finished, and they are now looking for someone to fill her boots.

One thing I don't understand, tho...

"In a statement issued announcing Rose’s departure, the studio, network, and Berlanti Productions said they would be seeking “a new lead actress and member of the LGBTQ community, in the coming months.”"

Why does the replacement need to come from the LGBTQ community?

Why not look for, and hire, the best actress for the job?

Seems Ruby decided to leave after the first season finished, and they are now looking for someone to fill her boots.

One thing I don't understand, tho...

"In a statement issued announcing Rose’s departure, the studio, network, and Berlanti Productions said they would be seeking “a new lead actress and member of the LGBTQ community, in the coming months.”"

Why does the replacement need to come from the LGBTQ community?

Why not look for, and hire, the best actress for the job?

Because "The Bat" is not the primary reason for the show.

Forum List

Back