Lesbian Activist’s Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a ‘Lie’ to Destroy Marriage

I've never even heard of this person until about ten minutes ago but apparently she speaks for the whole gay rights movement. Her stupid words from almost 3 years ago are not going to stop gays from getting married in this nation. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married? I wish you folks spent this much time worrying about your own marriages instead of the marriages of gay people.
Hey, clueless. Did you watch the video? Did you hear the applause she got when she said that? And she's not the only one saying it. Try doing a Google search on it.

Here's another one.

Gay Activists Propose Totally Abolishing Marriage

This is from an activist law firm. There are many more like it. You aren't fooling anyone.

I did and there was an applause. I don't agree with her statements but you'll gladly gobble it up and assign to all people that support gay marriage b/c it fits your narrative. If you honestly believe marriage is going to be destroyed b/c gays are getting married then you're nothing more than a pearl-clutching drama queen. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married?
It hasn't happened yet, but that's where it's going. I hope you'll read this. It's very informative. Even if it's simply alarmism, it should make you think, because this is straight from the communist playbook, and it's just plain scary.

No, that isn't where it's going and this is nothing more then overly-dramatic alarmists trying to scare people. It seems to be working rather well on you though.
Time will tell. Better hope I'm wrong. I do. But by then it will be too late. Won't it? And it will be people like you who allowed it to happen. Think about that.

Marriage isn't going anywhere and nor is it going to be destroyed. Think about what a drama queen you're being.

Masha Gessen has been saying the same thing for years and no one has yet refuted or even denied her goals.
You know. I can actually buy into the claim that this is not the goal of most gays. However, I have to ask myself why this majority is not speaking out against this. Are they simply clueless? Why are they silent?

Masha Gessen has been saying the same thing for years and no one has yet refuted or even denied her goals.
You know. I can actually buy into the claim that this is not the goal of most gays. However, I have to ask myself why this majority is not speaking out against this. Are they simply clueless? Why are they silent?
Possibly because they're trying to be gracious in their victory :wink:

Hey, clueless. Did you watch the video? Did you hear the applause she got when she said that? And she's not the only one saying it. Try doing a Google search on it.

Here's another one.

Gay Activists Propose Totally Abolishing Marriage

This is from an activist law firm. There are many more like it. You aren't fooling anyone.

I did and there was an applause. I don't agree with her statements but you'll gladly gobble it up and assign to all people that support gay marriage b/c it fits your narrative. If you honestly believe marriage is going to be destroyed b/c gays are getting married then you're nothing more than a pearl-clutching drama queen. How many marriages have been destroyed now that gays are getting married?
It hasn't happened yet, but that's where it's going. I hope you'll read this. It's very informative. Even if it's simply alarmism, it should make you think, because this is straight from the communist playbook, and it's just plain scary.

No, that isn't where it's going and this is nothing more then overly-dramatic alarmists trying to scare people. It seems to be working rather well on you though.
Time will tell. Better hope I'm wrong. I do. But by then it will be too late. Won't it? And it will be people like you who allowed it to happen. Think about that.

Marriage isn't going anywhere and nor is it going to be destroyed. Think about what a drama queen you're being.
And people used to say that there would never be gay marriage. DERP!

How many marriages have been destroyed by gays getting married? DERP!

All you folks have at this point is pearl-clutching, teeth gnashing, and emotional drama. Which explains the poor track record you folks have in the court of law and the court of public opinion.

All you folks have at this point is pearl-clutching, teeth gnashing, and emotional drama. Which explains the poor track record you folks have in the court of law and the court of public opinion.
How many Jews were exterminated before Hitler became dictator? You believe that just because it hasn't happened yet, it never will. History says otherwise.

How many Jews were exterminated before Hitler became dictator? You believe that just because it hasn't happened yet, it never will. History says otherwise.

Countless Jews were exterminated before Hitler became dictator. Purges and massacres were a common occurrence for the Jews of Europe, Russia, and The Holy Land.

I don't believe marriage is going to be destroyed b/c some gay folks are getting married. You do though b/c you're terribly dramatic.

Countless Jews were exterminated before Hitler became dictator. Purges and massacres were a common occurrence for the Jews of Europe, Russia, and The Holy Land.

I don't believe marriage is going to be destroyed b/c some gay folks are getting married. You do though b/c you're terribly dramatic.
Wow! I posted three articles, where gay activists say that it is there intention to eliminate the insituation of marriage, and you say I'm being dramatic? Incredible.

Wow! I posted three articles, where gay activists say that it is there intention to eliminate the insituation of marriage, and you say I'm being dramatic? Incredible.

Yes, you are being incredibly dramatic. You are taking what a few people have said and painting all supporters of gay marriage as such so it can fit your fear-mongering narrative.

At least you abandoned the whole Jews weren't being massacred before Hitler became dictator angle. Which is utter and complete poppycock.

Yes, you are being incredibly dramatic. You are taking what a few people have said and painting all supporters of gay marriage as such so it can fit your fear-mongering narrative.

At least you abandoned the whole Jews weren't being massacred before Hitler became dictator angle. Which is utter and complete poppycock.
Guess you missed what I posted earlier. Here it is again...

Having said that, it only takes a small, well funded minority to enact such changes. And guess where some of their money is coming from? A communist billionaire. George Sorros. A man who hates America and everything it stands for.

Here is PROOF of what Christians have been saying all along. The gay rights crowd are not interested in marriage at all. It has always been their goal to get rid of marriage altogether, and redefine the family unit. Gay marriage was simply the first step.

Lesbian Activist s Surprisingly Candid Speech Gay Marriage Fight Is a Lie to Destroy Marriage TheBlaze.com
The piece is a year old. Can't believe you just found out.
Opinion noted, and summarily dismissed as irrelevant. Thanks for playing.

So a rightwing proganda outlet found some lesbian no one ever heard of with an outlying set of views about same sex marriage and marriage in general.

So what?

Here is PROOF of what Christians have been saying all along. The gay rights crowd are not interested in marriage at all. It has always been their goal to get rid of marriage altogether, and redefine the family unit. Gay marriage was simply the first step.

Lesbian Activist s Surprisingly Candid Speech Gay Marriage Fight Is a Lie to Destroy Marriage TheBlaze.com

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound calling that PROOF of anything in general?
Gee. So sorry. I'd love to reply to whatever you said, but I can't see it, since I have you on ignore. Once again, so sorry.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound calling that PROOF of anything in general?
Gee. So sorry. I'd love to reply to whatever you said, but I can't see it, since I have you on ignore. Once again, so sorry.

So you're a pussy. So unsurprising.

She's taking a position that many libertarian conservatives take, including many around here -

that government marriage shouldn't exist.

I think many of them want marriage. I just think that activists are doing all of this mess for the wrong reasons.

Forum List

Back