Les Miles is the luckiest Motherfucker alive.

Yeah, I agree. Fuck LSU. In other news...

Hotty Toddy, gosh almighty, who the heck is Jacksonville State? Flim flam, bim bam, the team that beat Ole Miss, by damn!

Bahahahahahha, Jackson St beating Ole Piss couldn't have happened to a bigger ass wipe of a coach.

and yes Miles is a lucky fucker, but it can't all be luck, he's done it for several years now. And I hate the corn dogs.

LSU has two National titles this decade because we get the best athletes and coaches.

Roll tide, around the hole and down the bowl.

I live in Louisiana and was tempted to root for NC, of course that pea brain coach punting on 4th and a hair in the 2nd quarter pissed me off so they didn't deserve the win either,imho.

Cornhole narc fuck off. My son was on the nation title team in 03. I know you went to a community college for your history degree so you feel shitty at fb season.

Cornhole narc fuck off. My son was on the nation title team in 03. I know you went to a community college for your history degree so you feel shitty at fb season.

LOL sure he was. name number and position please?

Les Miles is Houston Nutt with GOOD luck. End of story.

Ouch! That had to hurt. :lol:

It's true. They are both decent coaches, the only difference is Miles gets the breaks when he needs them, while the ball bounces the wrong way for Nutt every time.

I can't stand the corn dogs, but Nutt isn't anywhere near Miles' league in coaching. Ole Piss is going to start finding that out as they start playing more Nutt recruited teams.

I thought you were insulting Miles. D'oh!

Ouch! That had to hurt. :lol:

It's true. They are both decent coaches, the only difference is Miles gets the breaks when he needs them, while the ball bounces the wrong way for Nutt every time.

I can't stand the corn dogs, but Nutt isn't anywhere near Miles' league in coaching. Ole Piss is going to start finding that out as they start playing more Nutt recruited teams.

I thought you were insulting Miles. D'oh!

No, I was saying that neither is a great coach, neither is a horrible coach. They both do stupid things. Miles pay off, Nutt's blow up in his face.

Forum List

Back