NCAA Football starts this weekend!

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
So, tomorrow is the first day of 2010 NCAA football. What game(s) do you plan on watching?

I'm watching the Purdue/Notre Dame game. 3:30 PM on NBC.

Boiler up!

LOL Actually it started last night!

Si you should join our college pickems! It is a sticky in this area. Not too late if you do it now..

Si you should join our college pickems! It is a sticky in this area. Not too late if you do it now..
Where's that? (Could you link, please?)

Funny thing is, even though it's the Purdue/Notre Dame game, the weather is going tobenice and I'd much rather be out and about. But, I injured myself and have to stay off my feet for a few days and I'm looking for something to occupy my time tomorrow. Watching the Boilers sounds good.

I mean, if Earl were to actually come this way, that's not so bad; but the weather is supposed to be great this weekend, now. *pouting face*

Funny thing is, even though it's the Purdue/Notre Dame game, the weather is going tobenice and I'd much rather be out and about. But, I injured myself and have to stay off my feet for a few days and I'm looking for something to occupy my time tomorrow. Watching the Boilers sounds good.

I mean, if Earl were to actually come this way, that's not so bad; but the weather is supposed to be great this weekend, now. *pouting face*

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/128195-2010-college-pickem.html

We also have Pro Pickem if you are interested. It is fun!

Cool!

Thanks, Kat. I'll probably skip the pro.

Hey, if I join that group, will folks know my email? I like most folks here, but feel more comfortable if my email isn't known.

Cool!

Thanks, Kat. I'll probably skip the pro.

Hey, if I join that group, will folks know my email? I like most folks here, but feel more comfortable if my email isn't known.

No. There is a place in there where you choose not to allow anyone to see it.

Forum List

Back