Leon Panetta Throws Hillary Under The Bus: Says Intel Committee Should Investigate Dossier Payments

Unbelievably shameful that most Democrats are defending Clinton on this. She paid for a phony Russian dossier that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with Hookers for God sake. They're defending the indefensible. Shame on em.

You mean you post EDITED truth. That dossier was originally started up by the GOP to try to get rid of Trump, but when Trump became the GOP nominee, they contacted the Democrats to see if they wanted to buy it and continue.

The only problem with the Dems, is that they took them up on the offer. Personally, I think that the dossier was wrong, not because of what it contained, but rather that it was compiled by a foreign country and then was used by our politicians to try to get elected.

It's against campaign finance rules to accept anything of value from a foreign entity during a campaign. And, it's both the Dems and the GOP who are responsible for it.

The GOP started the dossier, and the Dems tried to keep it running. Both are at fault.

Crooks will always sell each other out in the end if need be.

At least you're finally admitting they're crooks. There may be hope for you yet.
The change is not that I began saying this mod, it is rather that you finally heard it. Your entire system is corrupt, this is what you don't like me saying.

Dude, I am so far ahead of you it isn't even funny. I have been pointing out the corruption in the system for over 45 years now.

At least you're finally admitting they're crooks. There may be hope for you yet.
The change is not that I began saying this mod, it is rather that you finally heard it. Your entire system is corrupt, this is what you don't like me saying.

Dude, I am so far ahead of you it isn't even funny. I have been pointing out the corruption in the system for over 45 years now.
Pfffffffffffffffffffft, I've read your posts and we have sparred, you're full of shit on that.

Unbelievably shameful that most Democrats are defending Clinton on this. She paid for a phony Russian dossier that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with Hookers for God sake. They're defending the indefensible. Shame on em.

She picked up where a "Never Trump" Republican committee left off. Remember the Never Trump people, at the RNC?

Don Trump Jr. tried his hand at opposition research and fucked up so badly he had to have his daddy write up a lie saying his meeting with Russian operatives was about the adoption ban AFTER he said the meeting never happened.

Then they changed their story several times after that. "Sad."

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DON JR:

1a.png

Pfffffffffffffffffffft, I've read your posts and we have sparred, you're full of shit on that.

Then you haven't read nearly enough of my posts dude. That much is very clear.

2% of the traffic on this site comes from Russia. Look it up on Alexa.com
I think you might be one of the Russians who blats their shit on here hoping something will stick.

She picked up where a "Never Trump" Republican committee left off. Remember the Never Trump people, at the RNC?

Don Trump Jr. tried his hand at opposition research and fucked up so badly he had to have his daddy write up a lie saying his meeting with Russian operatives was about the adoption ban AFTER he said the meeting never happened.

Then they changed their story several times after that. "Sad."

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DON JR:

View attachment 156869

But the WHOLE world knows whoo pootins putz in the WH was.

You're a liar, I know that's acceptable in society now, but I still don't.

You're a liar, I know that's acceptable in society now, but I still don't.

No, but that fact that you are doubling down on stupid merely says that you really are a hopeless case.

Forum List

Back