Lenin's Jewish roots confirmed. why Muscovite commies hided this information?

“If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German and France will declare me a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.”

― Albert Einstein

einstein-three.jpg

How is this a surprise? I've seen pictures of all those behind the Revolution and establishment of a communist state and every single one of them was of Jewish decent.

How is this a surprise? I've seen pictures of all those behind the Revolution and establishment of a communist state and every single one of them was of Jewish decent.
"I've seen pictures of all those behind the Revolution and establishment of a communist state and every single one of them was of Jewish decent" can you post it here ?

"I've seen pictures of all those behind the Revolution and establishment of a communist state and every single one of them was of Jewish decent" can you post it here ?
450px-Delegates_of_the_8th_Congress_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_%28Bolsheviks%29.jpg

Check it out @ Central Committee elected by the 8th Congress of the Russian Communist Party (Bolsheviks) - Wikipedia

450px-Delegates_of_the_8th_Congress_of_the_Russian_Communist_Party_%28Bolsheviks%29.jpg

Check it out @ Central Committee elected by the 8th Congress of the Russian Communist Party (Bolsheviks) - Wikipedia
man i found 0 Jews here , why ?
Central Committee elected by the 8th Congress of the Russian Communist Party (Bolsheviks) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back