Lenin's Jewish roots confirmed. why Muscovite commies hided this information?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
why Muscovite commies propagandacondoms hided this information?

"
Lenin's eldest sister, Anna Ulyanova, saying that their maternal grandfather was a Ukrainian Jew who converted to Christianity to escape the Pale of Settlement and gain access to higher education.

"He came from a poor Jewish family and was, according to his baptismal certificate, the son of Moses Blank, a native of (the western Ukrainian city of) Zhitomir," Ulyanova wrote in a 1932 letter to Josef Stalin, who succeeded Lenin after his death in 1924.

"Vladimir Ilych had always thought of Jews highly," she wrote. "I am very sorry that the fact of our origin – which I had suspected before – was not known during his lifetime."

Under czarist rule, most Jews were allowed permanent residence only in a restricted area that became known as the Pale of Settlement which included much of present-day Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Moldova, Ukraine and parts of western Russia." Lenin's Jewish roots confirmed

Maternal grandfather? That roughly means that he was 1/6 of a Jew. But nevertheless you call him a Jew or having Jewish roots. Have you completely lost your minds?

"
Lenin's eldest sister, Anna Ulyanova, saying that their maternal grandfather was a Ukrainian Jew who converted to Christianity to escape the Pale of Settlement and gain access to higher education.

"He came from a poor Jewish family and was, according to his baptismal certificate, the son of Moses Blank, a native of (the western Ukrainian city of) Zhitomir," Ulyanova wrote in a 1932 letter to Josef Stalin, who succeeded Lenin after his death in 1924.

"Vladimir Ilych had always thought of Jews highly," she wrote. "I am very sorry that the fact of our origin – which I had suspected before – was not known during his lifetime."

Under czarist rule, most Jews were allowed permanent residence only in a restricted area that became known as the Pale of Settlement which included much of present-day Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Moldova, Ukraine and parts of western Russia." Lenin's Jewish roots confirmed

If Lenin had a baptismal certificate, it would make him Christian, not Jewish. Jews circumscribe, they don't baptize their babies.

I don't think the Learned Elders of Zion ever recognized Lenin as one of their own.

"

If Lenin had a baptismal certificate, it would make him Christian, not Jewish. Jews circumscribe, they don't baptize their babies.

I don't think the Learned Elders of Zion ever recognized Lenin as one of their own.

+1

"

Jews are loosely an ethnicity too.

"

do you think that Ulyanov was a Jew? less "russian" than Muscovite czars before him ?

"

do you think that Ulyanov was a Jew? less "russian" than Muscovite czars before him ?

The Tsars were German for centuries, Lenin too had German roots.

Lenin's like a Jew - Mongol.

Many Secular Progressive Jews, and most Jews for that matter, at least in the U.S. are Bolsheviks. That's why 90% vote for Communist Democrats. That's not anti Semitic, but just a FACT.

A lot of the Tsar officials were Baltic Germans BTW.

Russian Bureaucracy and the State

According to this in Estonia in 1871 just over 61% of all Tsar officials were Baltic Germans, just over 29% were Russian, and just over 6% were Estonian.

Peter III was of German ethnicity, and it changed the course of history. The 7 years war was being fought against Prussia and Fred the Great was on the ropes. The Czarina suddenly stroked out and died, Peter III assumed power and immediately sued for peace in a war Russia was about to win.

His loyalty was more to the Prussians than to the Russians

"

The Tsars were German for centuries, Lenin too had German roots.

Lenin's like a Jew - Mongol.
czars didn´t speak even old - Bulgarian (Muscovite) , Lenin spoke and wrote , and did it very well. i see no trace of Jewishness in this life, do you ?

Many Secular Progressive Jews, and most Jews for that matter, at least in the U.S. are Bolsheviks. That's why 90% vote for Communist Democrats. That's not anti Semitic, but just a FACT.
Bolsheviks is the name for the multi - national criminal gang, with the base in Moscow , all of them spoke Muscovite language and were loyal to Juchi imperial ideology. yes until 1937 Jews were over-represented in leadership of Bolsheviks but Bolsheviks have never been Jewish or Zionist gang

Bolsheviks is the name for the multi - national criminal gang, with the base in Moscow , all of them spoke Muscovite language and were loyal to Juchi imperial ideology. yes until 1937 Jews were over-represented in leadership of Bolsheviks but Bolsheviks have never been Jewish or Zionist gang

Because every Russian wants to kill the Tsar.
Except no Jews did that.

A lot of the Tsar officials were Baltic Germans BTW.

Russian Bureaucracy and the State

According to this in Estonia in 1881 just over 61% of all Tsar officials were Baltic Germans, just over 29% were Russian, and just over 6% were Estonian.

In 1871 it was even worse, over 73% were German, and just over 22% were Russian.
you made a great point here, nowadays Muscovite imperialists don't want to know that in 1812 they fought for Germans against progressive Freshmen , czar and his men didn´t even speak old - Bulgarian. LOL)))

Except no Jews did that.
"Because every Russian wants to kill the Tsar." - in 1917?

Except no Jews did that.

The killers of the Tsar were basically just a bunch of Jewish terrorists.

Except no Jews did that.

The killers of the Tsar were basically just a bunch of Jewish terrorists.
LOL, Jewish terrorists? man our people were killing mongol juchi barbarian khans occupants without hesitation . one of my relatives took part in this anti juchi operation

@
, Ignacy Hryniewiecki,[37] standing by the canal fence, raised both arms and threw something at the emperor's feet. He was alleged to have shouted, "It is too early to thank God".[51] Dvorzhitsky was later to write:

I was deafened by the new explosion, burned, wounded and thrown to the ground. Suddenly, amid the smoke and snowy fog, I heard His Majesty's weak voice cry, 'Help!' Gathering what strength I had, I jumped up and rushed to the emperor. His Majesty was half-lying, half-sitting, leaning on his right arm. Thinking he was merely wounded heavily, I tried to lift him but the czar's legs were shattered, and the blood poured out of them. Twenty people, with wounds of varying degree, lay on the sidewalk and on the street. Some managed to stand, others to crawl, still others tried to get out from beneath bodies that had fallen on them. Through the snow, debris, and blood you could see fragments of clothing, epaulets, sabres, and bloody chunks of human flesh.[52]

Hryniewiecki was born in 1856 in Kalinovka, a village in Klichev District in present-day Belarus. His family was a noble family (or szlachta) of a former Grand Duchy of Lithuania. According to his friend Lev Tikhomirov, Hryniewiecki called himself a Litvin.[2]

Forum List

Back