Legit Political Question For 2012, Are the "birthers" and is the "Tea Party" Racist?

Hey Skipster, when you address the OT, let me know, coward.

Buck buck bacaw.

:laugh2:

Buck buck bacaw.

I did. But your cognitive abilities are lacking. That's why you think Michelle Obama's reference to Barack's heritage is an admission of birth, and why you think Chris Matthews agrees with you birfers when he does the exact opposite. You just haven't dealt a whole lot of IQ points.

Buck buck bacaw.

I did. But your cognitive abilities are lacking. That's why you think Michelle Obama's reference to Barack's heritage is an admission of birth, and why you think Chris Matthews agrees with you birfers when he does the exact opposite. You just haven't dealt a whole lot of IQ points.

For the second time, wise guy, quote or cite the post number in this thread where you addressed the points in the OT. "Cognitive abilities are lacking"? You're such a lying, obnoxious little prick it's unbelievable, unless you can show where you addressed the points in the OT.

Coward.

Last edited:

Buck buck bacaw.

For the second time, wise guy, quote or cite the post number in this thread where you addressed the points in the OT. "Cognitive abilities are lacking"? You're such a lying, obnoxious little prick it's unbelievable, unless you can show where you addressed the points in the OT.

Coward.

OK

GTardz.

I

will

go

real

slow

just

for

you.

Look

at

and

I'm

sorry

this

is

so

confusing

for

you.

Golly Skippy Toro, you're so cute and clever! - you wrote one word on top other the other so it looks like you're speaking to me slowly enough for me to understand. That was very clever of you to do that, Skippy. You're a very good boy.

Reading the listed posts, I see that your idea of addressing the OT is apparently to paint the general idea with a broad brush and demonize it without addressing the details. Since you like to posture with mock authority, then deal with the details of the OT, you smarmy little prick.

Epic Coward X 10.

Golly Skippy Toro, you're so cute and clever! - you wrote one word on top other the other so it looks like you're speaking to me slowly enough for me to understand. That was very clever of you to do that, Skippy. You're a very good boy.

Reading the listed posts, I see that your idea of addressing the OT is apparently to paint the general idea with a broad brush and demonize it without addressing the details. Since you like to posture with mock authority, then deal with the details of the OT, you smarmy little prick.

Epic Coward X 10.

It's called the OP. Oh. Pee.

OT != Original Post(er)

OT = Off Topic

Lurn ur internets, Tardz!

I never read posts that are written in big bold text. I find they are, without fail, written by attention seeking fucking morons who have the intellectual capacity of a fucking house plant.

Just sayin'.

I guess you qualify. have a great day. How many people will promise to read the whole thing if i edit it down to a smaller font? Will you?

It is just more liberal excuses as there is no refutation of the actual facts you posted. They can only comment on the font size, color, length and etc of the post, not what the actual facts of the post are. Perhaps if it were written in crayon or someone could explain it ot them, they could better understand it.

I never read posts that are written in big bold text. I find they are, without fail, written by attention seeking fucking morons who have the intellectual capacity of a fucking house plant.

Just sayin'.

I guess you qualify. have a great day. How many people will promise to read the whole thing if i edit it down to a smaller font? Will you?

It is just more liberal excuses as there is no refutation of the actual facts you posted. They can only comment on the font size, color, length and etc of the post, not what the actual facts of the post are. Perhaps if it were written in crayon or someone could explain it ot them, they could better understand it.

That's right. CaliGirl is a liberal. :thup:

Outstanding.

Outstanding.

It would be more outstanding to address the details of the main post, especially since i re-posed it in the default font so you assholes had no excuse to run away from the details,but run away you continue to do. 7 pages of proven knees-knocking cowardice that one of your most valued propaganda tools - lies that right-wingers are racist - is being dragged, lock, stock and barrel, into the sunlight.

I'm still waiting, Skippy. Severn pages and all you've done is simultaneously posture superior while pissing in your pants.

Address the details of the main post, coward.

I hope anyone who is centrist or sitting on the fence can see and understand that toro and his ilk are what passes for the democrat party in 2011. 7 pages of not answering a question which, if they are right, they should want to tackle. instead, they run away, as others here have also pointed out.

Boy, Toro, you sure are a sniveling little prick, aren't you?

Just sayin'.

I can't comment on shit I haven't read. I don't read shit that's screaming for attention... from experience, people who need to make their posts stand out produce absolutely nothing worth reading.

Outstanding.

Yep. I am a liberal. I love Obama, he's my Messiah. I'm still hoping he's gonna change into a decent POTUS. :lol:

*Sarcasm off*

Epic Coward X 10.

Another one for your 'pwn belt'? :lol::lol: (R)eally? :eusa_angel:

Outstanding.

Yep. I am a liberal. I love Obama, he's my Messiah. I'm still hoping he's gonna change into a decent POTUS. :lol:

*Sarcasm off*

GTardzLogic

Not a birfer = Obama supporter, probably a Marxist, who hates America, and is probably a racist too.

Epic Coward X 10.

It's called the OP. Oh. Pee.

OT != Original Post(er)

OT = Off Topic

Lurn ur internets, Tardz!

OT is the old testament, you heathen!

read tha bible.

GTardz

I

already

addressed

it.

No

You

Fucking

Didn't

You

Lying

Motherfucking

Piece

Of

Dog

Shit

But

Keep

Running

Away

because

Word

Off

The

Board

Is

You're

Shitty

Arguments

Are

Helping

To

Ruin

The

Demopcrats'

All

By

themselves.

Just what kind of dream world do you live in, mr hotshot riverboat gambler? LOL!

Gee, Skippy, this one word after another slowly style instead of substance is so clever! You are a very clever little fellow to be doing it instead of addressing the facts, and guess what? - no one sees through your transparent bullshit!!!!

Not.

Last edited:
Just what kind of dream world do you live in, mr hotshot riverboat gambler? LOL!

Gee, Skippy, this one word after another slowly style instead of substance is so clever! You are a very clever little fellow to be doing it instead of addressing the facts, and guess what? - no one sees through your transparent bullshit!!!!

Not.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

You should just take your ball and go home, Tardz. You've got no game. None. You're too dumb to even know what's been going on in your own thread. I like how you've shown again and again, in rabid big bold font no less, your inability to comprehend the ways in which your "OT" has been answered. It has been answered, by several people. You just can't deal with any post that doesn't pat you on the helmet and tell you how special you are.

Tardz. The gormless chimp.

Forum List

Back