Legit Political Question For 2012, Are the "birthers" and is the "Tea Party" Racist?

Toro, Rightwing and Ravi, such assholes, who say they cannot comprehend the content of a post written in bold - a complaint made for the first time in 370 posts done in that way, btw - but continue to prove that they are scared to death of the content by trying to demean it with childish dismissive "clever" insults and distractions instead of dealing with the content. This means you must embrace Byrd and what Bill Clinton said about him. Since you claim to have not read the first post, let me clue you in: embracing Byrd and what Clinton said about him assuredly makes you racist. For real. If you want to clear that very legitimate impression, deal with the facts of the OT. Everyone knows you can read it, just like you read a majority of the 370 posts just like it previously.

Worthless, lying shit.

In all fairness to poor GStarz

Can we have a show of hands of how many people read his OP or watched his videos?

Anyone? Anyone?

teacher1.jpg

I read his OP.

Since a couple of sympathetic souls have expressed doubts about the posting style, I will make a compromise on their behalf (not the liberals),and re-post in 'normal' font (editing the original appears to be no longer possible)

I won't, however, edit the content. I've been places where some posts are very long indeed - and some here are, two, and without the courtesy of a break in the paragraphs!

Editing out damning content for liberals is what they want. Some things cannot be appropriately addressed quickly, which is why liberals win if discussions are three words or less. If some people feel it's all too long, then i submit that the topic of conservatives being falsely accused of racism isn't important to them, if the topic isn't important enough to sit through anything but a drive-by shooting. that's the best i can do. Some subjects are important enough to warrant attention. rarely have i ever seen this topic addressed with anything other than whining, so it's time we spent a little time with this one and cleared the air on the liberal bullshit.

OK...ill try again. :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

:eusa_angel:

Please finish the sentence.

And the point i am trying to make in the OP is...............

Since a couple of sympathetic souls have expressed doubts about the posting style, I will make a compromise on their behalf (not the liberals),and re-post in 'normal' font (editing the original appears to be no longer possible)

I won't, however, edit the content. I've been places where some posts are very long indeed - and some here are, two, and without the courtesy of a break in the paragraphs!

Editing out damning content for liberals is what they want. Some things cannot be appropriately addressed quickly, which is why liberals win if discussions are three words or less. If some people feel it's all too long, then i submit that the topic of conservatives being falsely accused of racism isn't important to them, if the topic isn't important enough to sit through anything but a drive-by shooting. that's the best i can do. Some subjects are important enough to warrant attention. rarely have i ever seen this topic addressed with anything other than whining, so it's time we spent a little time with this one and cleared the air on the liberal bullshit.

The point is (IMO) that democrats are historically the racist party and most blacks are not bright enough to understand that.

The point is (IMO) that democrats are historically the racist party and most blacks are not bright enough to understand that.

Thanks

But how does saying that someone else is racist disprove that birthers and the tea party is racist?

12 videos?

Can't you just state your point?

No, he has to rant.

Because GTardz decided to post as an adult, I read it. I even watched a few of his videos. Basically, he accuses Democrats of being racists then says conservatives aren't. He posts black people saying birfers and Tea Party supporters aren't racist as "evidence" that they aren't.

IMHO it is not fair to say that the Tea Party and birfers are inherently racist. But it is fair to say that the birfers are more likely to be racist. This birfer movement also probably feeds racism by attempting to de-legitimize the first black President, or at least that's what the my black friends tell me.

And of course, birfers and the Tea Party aren't the same thing.

12 videos?

No, he has to rant.

Because GTardz decided to post as an adult, I read it. I even watched a few of his videos. Basically, he accuses Democrats of being racists then says conservatives aren't. He posts black people saying birfers and Tea Party supporters aren't racist as "evidence" that they aren't.

IMHO it is not fair to say that the Tea Party and birfers are inherently racist. But it is fair to say that the birfers are more likely to be racist. This birfer movement also probably feeds racism by attempting to de-legitimize the first black President, or at least that's what the my black friends tell me.

And of course, birfers and the Tea Party aren't the same thing.

In that case I stand by my original post

Some birthers are racist......the rest are just batshit crazy conspiracy theorists

The Tea Party was never racist. They were just infiltrated by thousands of leftists

12 videos?

Certainly. But since lies flow from you liberals like shit from a chicken, without the video proof, round and round we go, debating your bullshit while you run out the clock through 2012. Nice game. Some like to play. I won't. thanks.

I'd rather put it all out there in one nice, long post, with irrefutable proof - and you still have not addressed the idea - which for those who cannot get it, somehow, is that the GOP/tea party/"birthers' are not racist per se, the blacks KNOW IT, hence the blacks in these videos, but indeed, if you want to throw stones, liberals, it has been the liberal democrats who have embraced racism.

Want to get cute with the "R" word? Fine. Fuck you and here's the proof of the reality of the situation. It's been the democrats who have embraced it, just as they all embraced - and gave congressional oversight to Byrd for 40 years - a KKK officer, whom Bill Clinton said did what he did to, you know, get elected, which is fine with democrats. And they have the shit-for-brains nerve to call conservatives racist.

There has been no political group in America more racist than the congressional democrats, and that's a fact, and a growing number of African Americans are beginning to see it.

By the way, with the new addition of Iowa, the number of states legislating citizenship eligibility laws involving a birth certificate are now up to an even dozen, and all it takes is one to pass to screw Obama up for good. This is gonna be a great year!

12 videos?

Certainly. But since lies flow from you liberals like shit from a chicken, without the video proof, round and round we go, debating your bullshit while you run out the clock through 2012. Nice game. Some like to play. I won't. thanks.

I'd rather put it all out there in one nice, long post, with irrefutable proof - and you still have not addressed the idea - which for those who cannot get it, somehow, is that the GOP/tea party/"birthers' are not racist per se, the blacks KNOW IT, hence the blacks in these videos, but indeed, if you want to throw stones, liberals, it has been the liberal democrats who have embraced racism.

Want to get cute with the "R" word? Fine. Fuck you and here's the proof of the reality of the situation. It's been the democrats who have embraced it, just as they all embraced - and gave congressional oversight to Byrd for 40 years - a KKK officer, whom Bill Clinton said did what he did to, you know, get elected, which is fine with democrats. And they have the shit-for-brains nerve to call conservatives racist.

There has been no political group in America more racist than the congressional democrats, and that's a fact, and a growing number of African Americans are beginning to see it.

Typical right wing lie

It was the Democrats who opposed civil rights. In fact it was the Southern Democrats who opposed civil rights along with Southern Republicans

Across the board it was Liberals who fought for Civil Rights while Conseratives bashed their heads in

By the way, with the new addition of Iowa, the number of states legislating citizenship eligibility laws involving a birth certificate are now up to an even dozen, and all it takes is one to pass to screw Obama up for good. This is gonna be a great year!

Why does it take only one state to "screw Obama up for good?"

I mean, he's not going to win Georgia anyway, whether he's on the ballot or not so what does it matter to states elsewhere?

As for Iowa, did it get through committee? Because of Friday, it had not. And it had to get through by Friday.

Legislation that would require anyone running for president to produce a birth certificate and make it available for public inspection was introduced this week by state Sen. Kent Sorenson (R-Indianola), however the bill is considered dead this session.

Friday marked the self-imposed funnel deadline for legislation to clear a committee in order to remain eligible for debate this session. Sorenson, a favorite of evangelical conservatives and the tea party movement, introduced the bill Wednesday, and it was assigned to a subcommittee on Thursday, where it remains.

‘Birther’ legislation introduced by Sorenson | Iowa Independent

Even your WND link said so.

Edit - In fact, the bill is DOA.

SF 368 - Last 3 Actions:
Mar. 02 11 Introduced, referred to State Government. S.J. 449.
Mar. 03 11 Subcommittee, Hatch, Dearden, and Dix. S.J. 475.

http://coolice.legis.state.ia.us/Co...y=billinfo&Service=Billbook&ga=84&hbill=SF368

It had to clear committee on March 4. It did not. The bill is dead.

Last edited:
12 videos?

Typical right wing lie

It was the Democrats who opposed civil rights. In fact it was the Southern Democrats who opposed civil rights along with Southern Republicans

Across the board it was Liberals who fought for Civil Rights while Conseratives bashed their heads in

You are so desperate to control the spin, but not address the points of the OT, you cowardly little yellow stain. Ha, ha. November 2010 was only the beginning. if thios is all you have for ammo, 2012 is going to be better than any GOP could imagine. You're nothing but lies. Fuck off, maggot!

Why does it take only one state to "screw Obama up for good?"

I mean, he's not going to win Georgia anyway, whether he's on the ballot or not so what does it matter to states elsewhere?

As for Iowa, did it get through committee? Because of Friday, it had not. And it had to get through by Friday.

Legislation that would require anyone running for president to produce a birth certificate and make it available for public inspection was introduced this week by state Sen. Kent Sorenson (R-Indianola), however the bill is considered dead this session.

Friday marked the self-imposed funnel deadline for legislation to clear a committee in order to remain eligible for debate this session. Sorenson, a favorite of evangelical conservatives and the tea party movement, introduced the bill Wednesday, and it was assigned to a subcommittee on Thursday, where it remains.

‘Birther’ legislation introduced by Sorenson | Iowa Independent

Even your WND link said so.

Edit - In fact, the bill is DOA.

SF 368 - Last 3 Actions:
Mar. 02 11 Introduced, referred to State Government. S.J. 449.
Mar. 03 11 Subcommittee, Hatch, Dearden, and Dix. S.J. 475.

http://coolice.legis.state.ia.us/Co...y=billinfo&Service=Billbook&ga=84&hbill=SF368

It had to clear committee on March 4. It did not. The bill is dead.

Everything you have said presumes an opinion that Obama does not have the citizenship records he needs not only to get on the ballot, but be eligible to be president. the fact that he won in 2008 does not mean what he signed is law if he is holding the office without the proper authority to do so - conning a nation may be do-able, but does not stand up to constitutional law.

You lose. Big time.

Now, of course, show some balls and stop changing the subject and address the OT, or are you too much of a mental midget to even do that?

12 videos?

Typical right wing lie

Typical liberal BS.

As for the OP or topic... Im sick of having to defend myself against being racist just because I consider myself a teaparty activist. It just shows me that the accuser has lost the debate, and I can move on with my head held high.

Everything you have said presumes an opinion that Obama does not have the citizenship records he needs not only to get on the ballot, but be eligible to be president. the fact that he won in 2008 does not mean what he signed is law if he is holding the office without the proper authority to do so - conning a nation may be do-able, but does not stand up to constitutional law.

You lose. Big time.

Now, of course, show some balls and stop changing the subject and address the OT, or are you too much of a mental midget to even do that?

I've already addressed the OP, Skippy. You must have been too busy trying to figure out how 12 is "nearly half" of 50 to notice.

You lose. Big time.

I've already addressed the OP, Skippy. You must have been too busy trying to figure out how 12 is "nearly half" of 50 to notice.

12???

They won't even get one. These bills will be laughed out of existence

You lose. Big time.

12???

They won't even get one. These bills will be laughed out of existence

I think there are five that are still alive. One or two might make it out of committee. Last year, I think there were nine birfer bills presented in state legislatures. One made it out of committee and was passed in the House in Oklahoma. It didn't make it to the Senate.

Hey, Toro Skippy the Riverboat Gambler and Ed Norton: don't you creeps have jobs or something or does someone pay you to be here all day like ACORN spreading endless feel-good liberal propaganda to try to bolster the troops who are headed for another massacre in 2012 like they did in 2010?

You never addressed the OT, Toro, but if you want, you can point me to the post number or quote it again so i can enjoy your pathetic, losing liberal bullshit, which is becoming a heartening thing to watch for 2012 because your arguments or so thin - ultimately, they're so bad that you just wind up defeating yourself to third party readers. You're a nice guy to win my arguments for me.

Ed, you're just a hit and run asshole loser kissing Skippy's ass. What else can anyone say?

The Iowa bill is dead. There is a sticky thread at the top of the Conspiracy Theories forum that discusses all of these bills. You've been linked to it several times. But I've yet to see you post in that thread. Why?

Hey, Toro Skippy the Riverboat Gambler and Ed Norton: don't you creeps have jobs or something or does someone pay you to be here all day like ACORN spreading endless feel-good liberal propaganda to try to bolster the troops who are headed for another massacre in 2012 like they did in 2010?

You never addressed the OT, Toro, but if you want, you can point me to the post number or quote it again so i can enjoy your pathetic, losing liberal bullshit, which is becoming a heartening thing to watch for 2012 because your arguments or so thin - ultimately, they're so bad that you just wind up defeating yourself to third party readers. You're a nice guy to win my arguments for me.

Ed, you're just a hit and run asshole loser kissing Skippy's ass. What else can anyone say?

GTardz, you are dumber than a sack of hammers. Truly, you are so full of hatred, your worldview is so twisted and bizarre. You are an embarrassment to conservatives.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...nd-is-the-tea-party-racist-5.html#post3398545

Forum List

Back