Legalized Drugs

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I don't do drugs and consume very little alcohol. I don't need drugs to make me feel happy because I'm high on life.

Drug legalization supporters having second thoughts as crime skyrockets. Be careful what you wish for.

My wishes are already coming true. You cuck whites are dumbing yourselves down and embracing ignorance as a way of life thus ensuring you get left behind by mainstream society.

By the way did the Fox News article bother to mention that legalization and a focus on rehabilitation and safe drug use lowered overdoses and the spread of HIV through dirty needles until the government cut the budget for the program from 76 million to 16 million euros while moving towards privatization over government workers and facilities?

This isn't a story about how legalization fails. It's a story about how lack of government funding and privatization can ruin good policy.

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs ...

Portland, Oregon, is a mess since they decriminalized drugs ... first offense, simple possession, is only an infraction ... and it just blew up on them ... open drug use everywhere in the City ... and Portland Police Dept is shorthanded by around 300 officers ...

Drugs are addictive from the first use and their chemicals turn users into slaves. Slavery destroys freedom, but its addicts never seem to figure that out. And the devil is in the details. :(

Drugs are addictive from the first use and their chemicals turn users into slaves. Slavery destroys freedom, but its addicts never seem to figure that out. And the devil is in the details. :(

Thus the homelessness crisis ... addicts will use their rent money for drugs ... every time ...

Drug legalization supporters having second thoughts as crime skyrockets. Be careful what you wish for.

Alcohol kills the most people of any drug in existence, not even close.

Yet it is both "regulated" and sold directly by the state.

Food for thought.

Yet the media and our political leaders say nothing about it.

My wishes are already coming true. You cuck whites are dumbing yourselves down and embracing ignorance as a way of life thus ensuring you get left behind by mainstream society.

By the way did the Fox News article bother to mention that legalization and a focus on rehabilitation and safe drug use lowered overdoses and the spread of HIV through dirty needles until the government cut the budget for the program from 76 million to 16 million euros while moving towards privatization over government workers and facilities?

This isn't a story about how legalization fails. It's a story about how lack of government funding and privatization can ruin good policy.
You can always move to Portugal if you don't like it here. :eusa_boohoo:

Around here, the red part of Illinois, dispensaries are popping up all over the place. Used to be they were in the boonies but now we have one in the downtown area and one just opened a mile from my house right off the interstate. No increase in crime, no increase in DWI.

You can always move to Portugal if you don't like it here. :eusa_boohoo:

It is a beautiful country. The wife and I looked into it when we were deciding where to move when we retire, but it is a hard language to learn

Alcohol kills the most people of any drug in existence, not even close.

Yet it is both "regulated" and sold directly by the state.

Food for thought.

Yet the media and our political leaders say nothing about it.
Knowing that the state has liquor stores selling more death than any other drug, I think it only a matter of time before they open crack houses and heroin stores as well.

When they do, I anticipate the deaths from these to rise like they have for alcohol.

Why? Because people have the misguided notion that what the state approves of and regulates is safe.

It is actually the polar opposite. The state is all about population reduction.

The one drug that is legal, opium, is prescribed by doctors as OxyContin.

Apparently we should ban everything else....

The opium plant is the one plant that humans cannot shake addiction from once dosed.

Every other drug humans can get off, not that one, the ONE FDA APPROVED IN A PILL!!!

Legalize weed - obvious

Shrooms - better than pills and LSD

Coke - better than opium

We would be better off legalizing everything except opium.

Forum List

Back