CDZ Legalize corporate espionage

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
You call it unethical, but I call it enhancing competition. Some activities are protected, while others are fair game? Enough with these double standards!

I say everything goes and we'll see which of the multi-billion dollar corporations are left standing.

As an anarchist, you should already know, something is only illegal if there is a law against it, and if someone other than a government official is doing it.

IF a person is working for the government, there are no laws.

The US actively assists in corporate espionage all the time against other foreign rivals. But you know that, right?

Are you using my thread as a platform to advance a conspiracy theory? Tsk tsk!

I have no doubt the US steals corporate data just like Russia and China. I don't have a problem with it.

The US actively assists in corporate espionage all the time against other foreign rivals. But you know that, right?

Are you using my thread as a platform to advance a conspiracy theory? Tsk tsk!

I have no doubt the US steals corporate data just like Russia and China. I don't have a problem with it.

just-the-facts-ma-am.png

Ralph Nader proposed "the corporate death penalty" in which a corporation convicted of very serious crime would be dissolved and its assets taken by the government and sold. The idea was to make stockholders aware of their responsibility as owners, not mere profit-seeking investors. Radical, I grant you, but interesting...

Forum List

Back