Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

The key point is that regardless of whether the factual circumstances involving Willis and Wade give rise to separate ethical concerns with respect to his hiring, such questions do not affect the propriety of the prosecution against Roman and his co-defendants. Questions about gifts and related matters go to Willis’s and Wade’s obligations to the Fulton County District Attorney’s office, and have no connection to assuring the defendants a fair trial. These allegations are as irrelevant to the trial as allegations in other situations that prosecutors took office supplies for personal use, drove county vehicles for personal errands, or plagiarized portions of their student law review notes. All of those are legitimate issues—for prosecutors’ offices and those with oversight responsibilities to address—but such allegations do not bring criminal prosecutions to a stop or require that cases be transferred to a different office. Defense attorneys cannot use allegations of prosecutorial ethics violations, real or imaginary, that have nothing to do with a trial to delay or force prosecutors off of a case.

As a matter of both common sense and Georgia law, a prosecutor is disqualified from a case due to a “conflict of interest” only when the prosecutor’s conflicting loyalties could prejudice the defendant leading, for example, to an improper conviction. None of the factual allegations made in the Roman motion have a basis in law for the idea that such prejudice could exist here – as it might where a law enforcement agent is involved with a witness, or a defense lawyer with a judge. We might question Willis’s judgment in hiring Wade and the pair’s other alleged conduct, but under Georgia law that relationship and their alleged behavior do not impact her or his ability to continue on the case.

She did not ruin the case.
I want to push back a bit here.

While it's true she might not have ruined her case, you can't say for sure she didn't either.

If the reporting is true. And it can be proven she made false statements in her reply to the court about when this relationship started. This will have severe consequences for her personally. Both professionally and possibly even criminally.

It's true that this will simply mean another prosecutor is appointed. But that prosecutor then will have the power and the responsibility of deciding this case is worth the time, effort, money, and career courage of persuing.

You will think so, and I tend to agree. That doesn't mean other people will, or even are wrong when deciding otherwise.

Ruined her case? How can there even be a case now when the DA is exposed as a cheater and a crook?

It is her CAREER that ought to be ruined---- such corruption ought to get you disbarred from practicing law, period.
Trump's crimes that he's accused of don't just magically disappear, nor those of the 19 others involved in the crimes....by her having a romance with another prosecutor.

Greedy sex-starved Fani Willis likely ruined her case with Trump, experts say.

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said Tuesday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have destroyed her election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Willis appointed her romantic partner Nathan Wade as special prosecutor in the case, which a Trump co-defendant alleges is a conflict of interest because of benefits she received based on their relationship. Judge Scott McAfee will consider a motion Thursday to disqualify Willis based on the allegations.

I think her problems continue to multiply,” Honig asserted. “So the allegation that several defendants, including Donald Trump, have made is that there‘s a conflict of interest, that she has been in this personal romantic relationship with one of the outside people brought in to prosecute this case. She has since admitted that that‘s true, and that there was an intermingling of finances that creates a conflict of interest.”

Wade purchased airline tickets to Miami and San Francisco in Willis’ name, according to bank statements contained in a filing in his divorce case.

“Yesterday, there was a hearing, a zoom hearing that we were able to see where the DA‘s office said, ‘Judge, you should just throw this out. There‘s not even a need to hold a hearing.’ Well, the judge said, ‘I disagree. There‘s some serious disputed facts here. Therefore, we‘re going to have a hearing on Thursday.’ That‘s going to be really interesting to watch, but that is going to be a really problematic proceeding for the DA,” Honig said.

Fat degenerate street ******* ......it's unreal what affirmative action and it's angry stepchild dei has brought us ....the sheer incompetence and bullshit ...

It's fucking retarded ....and suicidal

where in the world do you get this crap from? :lol:
where do I get the idea that the courts are corrupt

1. I am a personal witness of it.
2. I am a victim of corrupt courts
3. I have read dozens of articles, of court cases overturned for multiple reasons

people with complete ignorance should watch from the sidelines with their traps shut

where do I get the idea that the courts are corrupt

1. I am a personal witness of it.
2. I am a victim of corrupt courts
3. I have read dozens of articles, of court cases overturned for multiple reasons

people with complete ignorance should watch from the sidelines with their traps shut
While I agree that the court system is not fair. I have a problem with the notion it's corrupt. I have an even larger problem with saying that Trump is being a victim of this unfairness (not corruption)

The way I see it is that the unfairness in the judicial system is one of capital NOT political alignment.

People get hosed in court because they can't afford proper counsel. Or they can't afford to take the risk of a trial and take a plea.

Neither of those circumstances apply too Trump.

So I'll rephrase the question Care asked.

What specifically do you think is corrupt in the Trump indictments, and how do you apply your personal experiences to it?

(1) Don't worry about Ms. Fani.

(2) She will do very well in her life.

(3) After all, she is a member of our nation's most pampered group of ladies & gentlemen.

(4) She has a bright political career ahead. No doubt President Harris will appoint her to a high position. (The Supreme Court?)

(3) After all, she is a member of our nation's most pampered group of ladies & gentlemen.

(4) She has a bright political career ahead. No doubt President Harris will appoint her to a high position. (The Supreme Court?)
If Ms. Fani lied to a judge about her relationship and it can be proven she did so. She will be lucky if it only costs her her law license. And no Democrat will touch her with a ten foot pole.

That's how it works in the Democratic party.

So I'll rephrase the question Care asked.
I find you to be a very dishonest person that is being extremely partisan if not an outright asshole liar

"Care", did not ask a question

Stating she did, shows that you have zero comprehension skills, or you are simply an asshole. Which is it. Being civil would be, being honest. Ask honestly, for yourself, and I might share my wisdom with you. If you continue as you just did, I can only offer ridicule in return.

you either think you are clever, insulting me, asking me to reply, to a rephrased question, when in fact it was an outright insulting rant directed at me.

You are not that smart, ask me something nicely, without lying, and maybe we can talk

I want to push back a bit here.

While it's true she might not have ruined her case, you can't say for sure she didn't either.

If the reporting is true. And it can be proven she made false statements in her reply to the court about when this relationship started. This will have severe consequences for her personally. Both professionally and possibly even criminally.

It's true that this will simply mean another prosecutor is appointed. But that prosecutor then will have the power and the responsibility of deciding this case is worth the time, effort, money, and career courage of persuing.

You will think so, and I tend to agree. That doesn't mean other people will, or even are wrong when deciding otherwise.

Fat Fani is toast.

Fani Willis should have immediately recused herself from the case when these allegations surfaced. She knew they had merit. I agree, she has now jeopardized the case. She built a great case against Trump. Now, it is at risk of all going down the tubes. Whether or not that is the case is left to be seen.

Greedy sex-starved Fani Willis likely ruined her case with Trump, experts say.

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said Tuesday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have destroyed her election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Willis appointed her romantic partner Nathan Wade as special prosecutor in the case, which a Trump co-defendant alleges is a conflict of interest because of benefits she received based on their relationship. Judge Scott McAfee will consider a motion Thursday to disqualify Willis based on the allegations.

I think her problems continue to multiply,” Honig asserted. “So the allegation that several defendants, including Donald Trump, have made is that there‘s a conflict of interest, that she has been in this personal romantic relationship with one of the outside people brought in to prosecute this case. She has since admitted that that‘s true, and that there was an intermingling of finances that creates a conflict of interest.”

Wade purchased airline tickets to Miami and San Francisco in Willis’ name, according to bank statements contained in a filing in his divorce case.

“Yesterday, there was a hearing, a zoom hearing that we were able to see where the DA‘s office said, ‘Judge, you should just throw this out. There‘s not even a need to hold a hearing.’ Well, the judge said, ‘I disagree. There‘s some serious disputed facts here. Therefore, we‘re going to have a hearing on Thursday.’ That‘s going to be really interesting to watch, but that is going to be a really problematic proceeding for the DA,” Honig said.

The Daily Squallor??? You need better sources.

How many threads are you going to start about this?

What are you going to do when this whole thing is thrown out and the trial proceeds?

Fani Willis should have immediately recused herself from the case when these allegations surfaced. She knew they had merit. I agree, she has now jeopardized the case. She built a great case against Trump. Now, it is at risk of all going down the tubes. Whether or not that is the case is left to be seen.

Literally no case against Trump.

I wish that I thought that was sarcasm.

Forum List

Back