Lefty BS myth; the right is uptight, lame, & backwards socially/culturally backward..

War on Christmas uptight? Naaaaaa!

Gay Marriage and DADT? Nooooooo thats not uptight

Opposition to Mosques? Nooooo, that wouldn't be considered uptight

Marijuana laws? We are not uptight

Gee. It must be the lefties that are perpetuating this "uptight" myth.

In no way could it be the social conservatives on the right who want to stick their noses in everyone's bedroom.
Or the left who want to stick their noses in my earnings and tell me on what I MUST spend my earnings.

This BS plays a big role in why alotta my friends can't see themselves being conservative, this assumption that we all dress uber preppy, read all day, don't smoke, drink etc.:lol:

Sen. Brown posed nude for playgirl.

Coulter drinks like a fish and smokes like a chimney.

Former New Mexico GOP Gov. Gary Johnson is a stoner (something which wouldn't really affect my voting for him if he decides to make a Prez. run)

Then there's me as an example. I'm urban culturally, I enjoy social drinking, smoking, Ima avid gamer, etc.

Thank if you know what I mean.

:lol::laugh::lol::laugh:

This BS plays a big role in why alotta my friends can't see themselves being conservative, this assumption that we all dress uber preppy, read all day, don't smoke, drink etc.:lol:

Former New Mexico GOP Gov. Gary Johnson is a stoner (something which wouldn't really affect my voting for him if he decides to make a Prez. run)

Then there's me as an example. I'm urban culturally, I enjoy social drinking, smoking, Ima avid gamer, etc.

So you're just gonna spam in other words. Debate the OP, or get out.

Yeah, you don't seem uptight at all. :chillpill:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will when there is something worth debating. This is just your personal story, an attempt to join the In-crowd and appear cool. An attempt to change the perception of right-wingers with a message board post.

What is there to debate?

this post proves that you have no idea what it means to be "cultured" and that you have no well rounded appreciation / understanding of anything

I will when there is something worth debating. This is just your personal story, an attempt to join the In-crowd and appear cool. An attempt to change the perception of right-wingers with a message board post.

What is there to debate?

Not your ignorance that's for sure, as you've already proven that by assuming shit bout someone you don't even know.:lol:

What is there to debate?

Not your ignorance that's for sure, as you've already proven that by assuming shit bout someone you don't even know.:lol:

Let me guess .. you're young .. real young .. I mean REALLY young.

What is there to debate?

Let me guess .. you're young .. real young .. I mean REALLY young.

Mid 20's IE almost 30, and too wise for my years.

I think its more correct that Cons collect SS and wear depends than your example.

Demographics, read them sometime.

There is no making cool what does not want to be cool.

How about actually using ideas that work for our country and not just the 1%.

I would find that cool.

I think its more correct that Cons collect SS and wear depends than your example.

Demographics, read them sometime.

There is no making cool what does not want to be cool.

How about actually using ideas that work for our country and not just the 1%.

I would find that cool.

Attempting to care bout your liberal opinion...............sorry.

Forum List

Back