Lefty BS myth; the right is uptight, lame, & backwards socially/culturally backward..

Good for you.

A bit of advice from a stone-ager .. just be yourself and accept what you are.

Oooo, you're a bit late, cuz I did that @ 14.

If you're on a message board trying to convince others how cool you are, you didn't do a good job.

Try again.

This thread is bout dispelling a common, socio-cultural stereotype bout the right, not anything to with me really.

3rd time a charm for ya?

yocoolwasssup.jpg

Tell you what.

Pay your health insurance premiums or opt out of free emergency care.

And you can get as sloppily fat as you want.

Hey dumbass.... I do pay my own insurance and Im not fat.
I dont think I have ever asked you to pay for a G-damn thing :doubt:

That's great.

And you're the one getting all hostile over stuff..not me.

And you mentioned something about not being able to pose nude..in a previous post. :lol:

In any case..I hope you hold to your word...that if you become so ill that your insurance can't cover it..you will refuse care.
Or figure out a way to pay for it on your own.

Dont worry.... they will have a pill for that.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbKCV-Xl3Po&feature=related[/ame]

Or maybe we just take a painkiller and die.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo[/ame]

But I guess somebody was holding a gun to Obama's head and made him say it? B/c I didnt see anybody with a gun.

You know why I am hostile toward jerks like you.... b/c YOU and your ilk want to take my choice away, and require I do what the almighty gov't thinks best for me and my family.....

Well FUCK THAT!

Oooo, you're a bit late, cuz I did that @ 14.

If you're on a message board trying to convince others how cool you are, you didn't do a good job.

Try again.

This thread is bout dispelling a common, socio-cultural stereotype bout the right, not anything to with me really.

3rd time a charm for ya?

Are you a right-winger?

Yeah .. it's about you.

What made you think you could dispell any "myth" in a message board post? .. I mean other than inexperienced youth?

BlackAsCoal wrote:

Are you a right-winger?
Yea, and?

Yeah .. it's about you.
Already explained why it aint.

What made you think you could dispell any "myth" in a message board post? .. I mean other than inexperienced youth?
Cuz I just did.

Judging from the majority of comments in this thread, all you've done is proven how young and out of touch you are.

Good job.

BlackAsCoal wrote:

Are you a right-winger?
Yea, and?

Cuz I just did.

Judging from the majority of comments in this thread, all you've done is proven how young and out of touch you are.

Good job.

You can tell what a good job he is doing by all the rightwing posters who come to his defense

BlackAsCoal wrote:

Yea, and?

Cuz I just did.

Good job.

You can tell what a good job he is doing by all the rightwing posters who come to his defense

Like TheInfidel, Net, and more have? You're right, but I don't even need them.

I shut you down in the other thread, you sure you wanna bring it over here too?:lol:

Good job.

Like TheInfidel, Net, and more have? You're right, but I don't even need them.

I shut you down in the other thread, you sure you wanna bring it over here too?:lol:

man-child

You have yet to "shut-down" anyone since you have posted here. As I have challenged you before...you need someone other than yourself to declare victories for them to be valid

I cannot possibly understand how anyone could get the impression that the Rightwing is up tight, lame, etc.

Why just a little while ago, Soggy in NOLA was expounding on how wonderful an Ivy League education was.

When Gary Johnson gets more than 10% of the vote in the 2012 GOP primary, let me know. Until then, using a outlier rather than the norm as an example of the right (more so Social Conservatives) who are usually uptight and can be considered backwards socially is laughable.

Gee. It must be the lefties that are perpetuating this "uptight" myth.

In no way could it be the social conservatives on the right who want to stick their noses in everyone's bedroom.
Or the left who want to stick their noses in my earnings and tell me on what I MUST spend my earnings.

Which is why people are quick to delineate between "fiscally conservative" and "socially conservative".

Either way, the GOP caters to them both.

Forum List

Back