Left's Next Target After "Gay Marriage"

i am still betting they will demand all new construction/and current public buildings have at least 4 restrooms to choose from, and if a male feels like a woman, he will be allowed to use the ladies room.

Marriage is already dead in America. As you point out, about half or more wind up in divorce court. Just wait to see these numbers explode with gays.
Why would it explode? Do you have some evidence that gays would get divorced at a higher rate than heterosexuals?
Many marriages are held together only by parents looking out for their children's best interest and avoid divorcing. Fags do not reproduce within their same sex relationships and can seek more pleasure without such consideration.
If you think some homosexual marriages with children do not have the same issues, you don't understand human beings.

Marriage is already dead in America. As you point out, about half or more wind up in divorce court. Just wait to see these numbers explode with gays.
Why would it explode? Do you have some evidence that gays would get divorced at a higher rate than heterosexuals?
Many marriages are held together only by parents looking out for their children's best interest and avoid divorcing. Fags do not reproduce within their same sex relationships and can seek more pleasure without such consideration.

Actually many homosexual relationships have children. So lets say you have actually no proof..

You seem to have a sickness of homophobia. There is a cure for you, you should seek counseling, you don't need to live with this fear.

Which is really a solid argument why their divorce rate will be lower. They don't have children by accident. It requires intentional planning and commitment. There are no "oops" moments because someone forgot to take their pill or failed to look at the calendar. There is no resentment because someone felt their career was interrupted by an unwanted pregnancy. They really have to want the kid, so they are more likely to be looking out for the child's best interest.

If you think some homosexual marriages with children do not have the same issues, you don't understand human beings.
I said fags do not reproduce within their homosexual relationships.

Supporters of same-sex marriage may think they’re simply making the world a fairer and more equal place, but they are unwittingly helping the radical left destroy marriage and the family. Many proponents of same-sex marriage argue that they won’t harm the institution of marriage because heterosexual couples will still be allowed to marry. But professor and author Paul Kengor cautions that same-sex marriage will, in fact, harm marriage as an institution by redefining it so totally as to render it meaningless.

Step 2 Left s next target after gay marriage

The ultimate target is children. This gay agenda...What if it's not only an attack on home and family,but...what if they are prepping society step by step for adult-child sex?! This is an outrage! I mean, the problem is, they're not educating them on the "dangers"; they are teaching them that sex at a young age is acceptable in virtually any context. How is this progress? How is this liberty? It only destroys the minds.

The 60% of Protestants who get married and then get divorced made the institution meaningless a long time ago.

Your comment is meaningless to this OP.

Which is really a solid argument why their divorce rate will be lower. They don't have children by accident. It requires intentional planning and commitment. There are no "oops" moments because someone forgot to take their pill or failed to look at the calendar. There is no resentment because someone felt their career was interrupted by an unwanted pregnancy. They really have to want the kid, so they are more likely to be looking out for the child's best interest.
I do not think it is the best interest of a child having fags for "parents." Fag-ism is against nature and the sensation achieved by the stimuli of sex organs was designed to ensure the survival of the species. Fags have one thing in their mind only :suck:
The so-called desire to have children is for the sole reason of: "it's not fair that I cannot have children" what is the same as "it's not fair that I cannot get married" That's the driving force behind it. Now, they got their wishes promoting the decline of society.

It is the reason that Homosexual Couples raise kids that perform better in school, cause less trouble and a generally more happy than hetro couples.

Your comment is meaningless to this OP.
Don't spin. My reply was to Konradv why I thought fag divorce rate would be high. Play closer attention.

I do not think it is the best interest of a child having fags for "parents." Fag-ism is against nature and the sensation achieved by the stimuli of sex organs was designed to ensure the survival of the species. Fags have one thing in their mind only :suck:
The so-called desire to have children is for the sole reason of: "it's not fair that I cannot have children" what is the same as "it's not fair that I cannot get married" That's the driving force behind it. Now, they got their wishes promoting the decline of society.

defcon,

You need help. You are displaying a strong homophobic issue, you can get help...

Now I know that you know that being homophobic means you are more likely to have strong homosexual gene. This is not always true but if found out it is a good thing. As soon as you find out who you are you can stop living a lie.

Ahhh.. but you see, I don't care what you think. You certainly have the right to be utterly wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that you are utterly wrong.

i am still betting they will demand all new construction/and current public buildings have at least 4 restrooms to choose from, and if a male feels like a woman, he will be allowed to use the ladies room.

The next time I'm standing in a freaking long line for the women's room, I'm declaring a 'gender fluid' moment and waltzing right in to use the men's room!

The next time I'm standing in a freaking long line for the women's room, I'm declaring a 'gender fluid' moment and waltzing right in to use the men's room!

I doubt anyone will complain. And it won't be because the men will be turned on by it.

Supporters of same-sex marriage may think they’re simply making the world a fairer and more equal place, but they are unwittingly helping the radical left destroy marriage and the family. Many proponents of same-sex marriage argue that they won’t harm the institution of marriage because heterosexual couples will still be allowed to marry. But professor and author Paul Kengor cautions that same-sex marriage will, in fact, harm marriage as an institution by redefining it so totally as to render it meaningless.

Step 2 Left s next target after gay marriage

The ultimate target is children. This gay agenda...What if it's not only an attack on home and family,but...what if they are prepping society step by step for adult-child sex?! This is an outrage! I mean, the problem is, they're not educating them on the "dangers"; they are teaching them that sex at a young age is acceptable in virtually any context. How is this progress? How is this liberty? It only destroys the minds.

It is an agenda and the best way to force one's views as "normal" is to get them while they're young. And yes, marriage being redefined from one man/one woman will render marriage meaningless . . . which is what they want.

"One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Fairfax County Public Schools released a report recommending changes to their family life curriculum for grades 7 through 12. The changes, which critics call radical gender ideology, will be formally introduced next week.

“The larger picture is this is really an attack on nature itself – the created order,” said Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council.

“Human beings are created male and female. But the current transgender ideology goes way beyond that. They’re telling us you can be both genders, you can be no gender, you can be a gender that you make up for yourself. And we’re supposed to affirm all of it.”

The plan calls for teaching seventh graders about transgenderism and tenth graders about the concept that sexuality is a broader spectrum --- but it sure smells like unadulterated sex indoctrination.

Get a load of what the kids are going to be learning in middle school:"

Rest at link

Parents furious over school s plan to teach gender spectrum fluidity Fox News

Forum List

Back