Left's Hypocrisy Over Chick-Fil-A

I love how the left on this board wants to take peoples (owner of Chick A FilA ) FREEDOM Of speech away just because you dont like their politics. That is a scary road your on because once you take that persons freedoms away YOURS is NEXT

No one is threatening to take away his freedom of speech.

He has every right to be a hateful, bigoted douchebag who uses a 3000 year old book of superstition and ignorance to rationalize his hate.

And the rest of us have the right to keep his business out of our communities and not patronize it.

I'm having a hard time getting upset about a handful of guns that were involved in Fast and Furious when 2000 legally bought guns cross into Mexico every day because some idiots think the 2nd Amendment is about unrestricted gun ownership.

I know.

There is nothing you will hold the Obama administration accountable for or spin out of.

That is what makes it so scary.

rahmemanuel02.jpg

Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance

7/31/12 By Maegan Vazquez

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has ticked off the flocks by criticizing Chick-fil-A.

Days after the big city boss blasted the chicken chain over its president's stance on same-sex marriage, an influential Baptist minister and Cardinal Francis George of the Archdiocese of Chicago struck back. The religious leaders, who support the traditional view of marriage, were incensed at Emanuel's claim that "Chick-fil-A's values are not Chicago's values."

"Do not disrespect us...We, too, are Chicago," the Rev. Charles Lyons of the Armitage Baptist Church thundered from the pulpit Sunday.

---

Read more: Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance | Fox News
Don't they know? It's the right -- no, the duty -- of liberals to dictate other people's opinions for them. :cool:

Yes indeed, every liberal does that.(sarcasm)

I'm having a hard time getting upset about a handful of guns that were involved in Fast and Furious when 2000 legally bought guns cross into Mexico every day because some idiots think the 2nd Amendment is about unrestricted gun ownership.

I know.

There is nothing you will hold the Obama administration accountable for or spin out of.

That is what makes it so scary.

I would hold them responsible if they had

1) Actually sold the guns.
2) Actually smuggled them across the border
3) Actually bought the guns.
4) Actually used the guns.

But all they really did was try to keep track of the guns and failed because the wall of red tape to bust the guys who did these things were rendered so deep by gun fetishists that it actually TOOK the murder of a federal officer to get anyone to give a crap.

Because they were talking about "Hey, American guns are ending up in Mexico" before Agent Terry was killed, and you jokers were day, "Nuh-uh... no guns are going across that border despite the fact 90% of the ones the Mexicans are handing over started their lives in American gun stores."

But all they really did was try to keep track of the guns and failed because the wall of red tape to bust the guys who did these things were rendered so deep by gun fetishists that it actually TOOK the murder of a federal officer to get anyone to give a crap.

Because they were talking about "Hey, American guns are ending up in Mexico" before Agent Terry was killed, and you jokers were day, "Nuh-uh... no guns are going across that border despite the fact 90% of the ones the Mexicans are handing over started their lives in American gun stores."

You don't know this just as the Congressional oversight committee doesn't know this.

Obama sealed the records with executive privilege.

rahmemanuel02.jpg

Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance

7/31/12 By Maegan Vazquez

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has ticked off the flocks by criticizing Chick-fil-A.

Days after the big city boss blasted the chicken chain over its president's stance on same-sex marriage, an influential Baptist minister and Cardinal Francis George of the Archdiocese of Chicago struck back. The religious leaders, who support the traditional view of marriage, were incensed at Emanuel's claim that "Chick-fil-A's values are not Chicago's values."

"Do not disrespect us...We, too, are Chicago," the Rev. Charles Lyons of the Armitage Baptist Church thundered from the pulpit Sunday.

---

Read more: Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance | Fox News
Don't they know? It's the right -- no, the duty -- of liberals to dictate other people's opinions for them. :cool:

Yes indeed, every liberal does that.(sarcasm)
Look at all the liberals deciding that people shouldn't patronize or even like CfA, or that CfA can't open a restaurant wherever zoning laws allow.

Then tell me they're not trying to dictate other people's opinions.

You don't know this just as the Congressional oversight committee doesn't know this.

Obama sealed the records with executive privilege.

they turned over 5600 documents and 5 federal agencies did internal investigations.

And the documents where they claimed privilage they were willing to let Issa and his bunch see, with DoJ offices where they couldn't be selectively leaked and possibly endanger ongoing investigations and prosecutions.

So, no, guy it doesn't wash. Frankly, if you accept the theory that anyone should be allowed to have a gun any time he wants one just in case he has to shoot a Federal Officer who is pissing him off, I'm not sure why you are upset about the Terry thing.

UPDATE: liberal bully berates Chick-Fil-A employee

8/2/12

UPDATE: Liberal bully berates Chick-Fil-A employee
Thursday, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM EDT

Some people went to Chick-Fil-A to support their freedom speech, but some decided to go and harass innocent employees who may or may not even share the same opinion as the head of the company. As Glenn said this morning, a successful company hires people of different backgrounds and philosophies. They don’t work like a hive-mind, all marching to the same drum.

The Blaze reports:

Mr. Smith is an Adjunct Lecturer at Eller College in Arizona and he also is the CFO of Vante, a catheter manufacturing company.

Apparently, Adam Smith is not a fan of the head of Chick-fil-A and he decided to let the company know how he felt. Smith sat in the drive through lane of a local franchise, intending to only order “free water” and give the company a piece of his mind.

---

UPDATE: Liberal bully berates Chick-Fil-A employee – Glenn Beck

Loving left? Man bullies Chick-fil-A employee
A man trying to be clever and thinking he was calling out the hatred of Chick-fil-A made a complete fool of himself after he posted his video on the internet. His video, which features him berating a cheerful & kind young female employee, instantly began receiving ‘dislikes’ at an alarming rate. The count was about 1,000 dislikes to 15 likes when he finally took it down. Check out the despicable video

email

How long before some lefty 'moles' apply for jobs there just so they can coordinate with planted gay couples who visit the place and then are shouted out of the establishment by the 'employee' who then goes to the media and claims they were thus instructed by the company? The media would lap it up like buttermilk.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory that is probably going to happen.

How long before some lefty 'moles' apply for jobs there just so they can coordinate with planted gay couples who visit the place and then are shouted out of the establishment by the 'employee' who then goes to the media and claims they were thus instructed by the company? The media would lap it up like buttermilk.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory that is probably going to happen.

That's a little paranoid, but CFA set themselves up for it, didn't they?

Don't worry, ghook. You are free to get together with like minded porkers and show your support for discrimination against a segment of America that you feel should be second class citizens.

I guess the phrase "never forget" sailed right over your pointy little head.

The funny part is that both sides have turned this into such a huge issue and the people at Chick-Fil-A are laughing all the way to the bank. The beautiful part about America is that you have the right to support or boycott any business that you want, but both sides are arguing with each other over just that.

I personally support same sex marriage, but if Chick-Fil-A makes good chicken I'd eat there. I have never tried it but I'm sure it tastes great. I hate Oliver Stone and Sean Penn's politics, but if they make a good movie I'll watch it. I'm not voting for these people, I'm buying a product from them.

When Sean Penn and Oliver Stone visited our sworn enemies in Iran and Venezuela calling those Human Rights violators great leaders, the left was silent. Where were their calls to boycott his movies? Which city said NO to his movies being show in there city?

NONE, because they are hypocrites!

no one gives a shit about sean penn or oliver stone

UPDATE: liberal bully berates Chick-Fil-A employee

8/2/12

UPDATE: Liberal bully berates Chick-Fil-A employee
Thursday, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM EDT

Some people went to Chick-Fil-A to support their freedom speech, but some decided to go and harass innocent employees who may or may not even share the same opinion as the head of the company. As Glenn said this morning, a successful company hires people of different backgrounds and philosophies. They don’t work like a hive-mind, all marching to the same drum.

The Blaze reports:

Mr. Smith is an Adjunct Lecturer at Eller College in Arizona and he also is the CFO of Vante, a catheter manufacturing company.

Apparently, Adam Smith is not a fan of the head of Chick-fil-A and he decided to let the company know how he felt. Smith sat in the drive through lane of a local franchise, intending to only order “free water” and give the company a piece of his mind.

---

UPDATE: Liberal bully berates Chick-Fil-A employee – Glenn Beck

Loving left? Man bullies Chick-fil-A employee
A man trying to be clever and thinking he was calling out the hatred of Chick-fil-A made a complete fool of himself after he posted his video on the internet. His video, which features him berating a cheerful & kind young female employee, instantly began receiving ‘dislikes’ at an alarming rate. The count was about 1,000 dislikes to 15 likes when he finally took it down. Check out the despicable video

email

stunt typical of a lefty limpwrister........................

gay:D

Don't worry, ghook. You are free to get together with like minded porkers and show your support for discrimination against a segment of America that you feel should be second class citizens.

I guess the phrase "never forget" sailed right over your pointy little head.

I support gay marriage you fat whore!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rce_-cP6brc]TOP 10 REASONS CHIK-FIL-A IS STILL THE BEST - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back