Left's Hypocrisy Over Chick-Fil-A

I could care less about my fast food company's political or religious views. I'm gonna go there if I want their food. That's just like breaking up with a girl cause they have different views.

Not seeing a problem here. If you don't want people spray-painting your property, don't support hate.

Seems simple enough.

To a simple minded jackass like JoeBlow...

fuckfriendrk0.gif

Not seeing a problem here. If you don't want people spray-painting your property, don't support hate.

Seems simple enough.

Again no hate, but if you dont want to be made fun of dont butt fuck another guy.

So denying them the equal right to marry is just for "fun"?

And why are you so preoccupied with what they do in bed? Hmmm...

Well, we'll get that called hate speech soon enough... and send you to tolerance camp.

Will you sew a lemonade colored triangle on our uniforms ?

Naw, that's what your sort does...

You do realize your grandchildren will look back, after gays are totally accepted, and will be as embarrassed as you would be if a picture of your grandfather in Klan robes popped up.

Seems simple enough.

Can you show me where the First Amendment guarantees your right to deface and destroy property? Kthnxbai.

Right after you show us the part that says that a whole segment of society can be discriminated again just because you don't like them.

You do realize your grandchildren will look back, after gays are totally accepted, and will be as embarrassed as you would be if a picture of your grandfather in Klan robes popped up.

Not really. The disgust for man on man sex knows no time limits.

Been that way forever.

Seems simple enough.

Can you show me where the First Amendment guarantees your right to deface and destroy property? Kthnxbai.

Who was talking about the first amendment?

Unlike you, I don't check a piece of paper to determine right or wrong.

Chik-Fil-A supports hate. They deserve what they get.

More Chik-Fil-A spam?!?! :lalala:
Ya' GOTTA give "conservatives" credit for this latest-scam!!!

About the only (OTHER) comparison would be the NRA/gun-shop owners' scam of warning every gun-owner that the Dems want to take their guns & ammo (from them)....right-BEFORE their traditional Pre-Election "Protect Your Rights" Guns & Ammo $ALES!!!!

Seems simple enough.

Right after you show us the part that says that a whole segment of society can be discriminated again just because you don't like them.

Please show us where CFA discriminates against gays...

Not really. The disgust for man on man sex knows no time limits.

Been that way forever.

You see, this is where you guys out yourselves.

I'm always amused by homophobes who can't stop talking about Man on Man sex.

It's kind of like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about Steak. And describing it in the most graphic terms.

Why is there never the same level of disgust about woman on woman sex? It's like half the gay folks don't actually ever exist in your calculations.

Forum List

Back