Left's Hypocrisy Over Chick-Fil-A

rahmemanuel02.jpg

Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance

7/31/12 By Maegan Vazquez

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has ticked off the flocks by criticizing Chick-fil-A.

Days after the big city boss blasted the chicken chain over its president's stance on same-sex marriage, an influential Baptist minister and Cardinal Francis George of the Archdiocese of Chicago struck back. The religious leaders, who support the traditional view of marriage, were incensed at Emanuel's claim that "Chick-fil-A's values are not Chicago's values."

"Do not disrespect us...We, too, are Chicago," the Rev. Charles Lyons of the Armitage Baptist Church thundered from the pulpit Sunday.

---

Read more: Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance | Fox News

America has enemies in Iran and Venezuela? Who knew? You have names or is this more retardation from the right? Neocon losers are back in the limelight?

So you dont consider Iran an enemy, I mean they call us the Great Satan, but hey how could you possibly consider that as hostile.

Do you think or just get talking points from your gay studies professor?

Their hostility towards us is all the right's fault. I mean sure, it started during the Carter administration and they aren't really are enemies, but it's the right's fault.

Yep it was the Dulles brothers (no liberals even know who they were)....these guys are clowns.

We are definitely going down the slippery slope, when you can no longer get a business license based on your political beliefs.

Show me proof of anyone not getting a business license based on political beliefs, and
I will show you how there is religious prejudice by the right.

So you dont consider Iran an enemy, I mean they call us the Great Satan, but hey how could you possibly consider that as hostile.

Do you think or just get talking points from your gay studies professor?

Their hostility towards us is all the right's fault. I mean sure, it started during the Carter administration and they aren't really are enemies, but it's the right's fault.

Yep it was the Dulles brothers (no liberals even know who they were)....these guys are clowns.

Don't worry, we still have people to overthrow govts.

America has enemies in Iran and Venezuela? Who knew? You have names or is this more retardation from the right? Neocon losers are back in the limelight?

My friend used to work in Venezuela, until some guys in uniforms with machine guns kindly asked him to leave immediately... Why? Because he was an American. Take the partisan glasses off... You might see reality more clearly.

Don't worry, we still have people to overthrow govts.

Actually we should overthrow Iran again and appoint a new Shah.....really piss those mullah fuckers off!

Tick-Off a Liberal: Take a Boy Scout to Chick-fil-A

July 31, 2012 by J. Matt Barber

---

Still, a recent move by The Jim Henson Company makes you wonder. In a distinctly knee-jerk, anti-family development, the Muppet mogul has severed promotional ties with Chick-fil-A – the booming fast-food chain and American Cinderella story. The multi-billion dollar company has stirred the ire of left-wing extremists in recent days.

Their crime? Failure to obey the nauseating, mind-numbing dictates of political correctness.
---
The “progressive” establishment had a mouth-frothing, water-meets-Wicked-Witch-of-the-West meltdown. They’ve charged the battlefield with that characteristic slash-and-burn, seek-and-destroy style and grace we’ve come to expect.

“Boycott Chick-fil-A!” shrieked the ever-tolerant, oh-so-enlightened sexual-anarchist troglodytes. “Bigots! Haters! Homophobes!” (You know; same pointless pap, different day.)

---

Tick-Off a Liberal: Take a Boy Scout to Chick-fil-A – Patriot Update

How long before some lefty 'moles' apply for jobs there just so they can coordinate with planted gay couples who visit the place and then are shouted out of the establishment by the 'employee' who then goes to the media and claims they were thus instructed by the company? The media would lap it up like buttermilk.

rahmemanuel02.jpg

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has ticked off the flocks by criticizing Chick-fil-A.

Days after the big city boss blasted the chicken chain over its president's stance on same-sex marriage, an influential Baptist minister and Cardinal Francis George of the Archdiocese of Chicago struck back. The religious leaders, who support the traditional view of marriage, were incensed at Emanuel's claim that "Chick-fil-A's values are not Chicago's values."

"Do not disrespect us...We, too, are Chicago," the Rev. Charles Lyons of the Armitage Baptist Church thundered from the pulpit Sunday.

---

Read more: Chicago church leaders roast Rahm Emanuel over Chick-fil-A stance | Fox News
Don't they know? It's the right -- no, the duty -- of liberals to dictate other people's opinions for them. :cool:

How long before some lefty 'moles' apply for jobs there just so they can coordinate with planted gay couples who visit the place and then are shouted out of the establishment by the 'employee' who then goes to the media and claims they were thus instructed by the company? The media would lap it up like buttermilk.
The left has a habit of that sort of thing, don't they?

But then, if they were honest, people wouldn't support them.

When Sean Penn and Oliver Stone visited our sworn enemies in Iran and Venezuela calling those Human Rights violators great leaders, the left was silent. Where were their calls to boycott his movies? Which city said NO to his movies being show in there city?

NONE, because they are hypocrites!

I'm sorry, where did these countries declare war on us?

Again, human rights violations are something that we whine about when we don't like a country for other reasons.

Iran and Venezuela are on our shit list because they aren't putting up with our shit anymore. "You...you... human rights violator, you. Whey can't you be like our new buds in China who are harvesting people for transplant organs!"

The left has a habit of that sort of thing, don't they?

But then, if they were honest, people wouldn't support them.

Can you actually cite an example of where this was done?

rahmemanuel02.jpg

---

Don't they know? It's the right -- no, the duty -- of liberals to dictate other people's opinions for them. :cool:

I am wondering where Cardinal George and the rest of the Catholic leaders were when their priests were molesting children? Did they show as much concern then as they do about some chicken joint that serves unhealthy food?

Midcan, would you say we had enemies in Libya and Serbia? I bet you would because Obama and Clinton led those operations! Worthless political HACK!

I love how the left on this board wants to take peoples (owner of Chick A FilA ) FREEDOM Of speech away just because you dont like their politics. That is a scary road your on because once you take that persons freedoms away YOURS is NEXT

Forum List

Back