Leftists turning on one another - LOVE IT

Leading Actor Calls For MSNBC Boycott Over Bernie Sanders Coverage

Weirdo has been actors targeting MSNBC for not giving Bernie his "respect". LMAO. Bernie the Communist. Then Mr. Yang, who is a good dude just a bit unrealistic snubbed MSNBC. This is most outstanding.

And all this effects me how?

It bothers you that your party is crumbling from within. Sort off like the Republicans are with Trump in office. I hate our dual political system and biased media.

There is very little tolerance on the far left. But I guess there is probably very little tolerance on the far right either.
If you have ever heard John Cusack speak politics, he is an idiot. Has that Tom Cruise thing going where he reads a couple books, thinks that makes him an expert and is surrounded by people who all agree with him as he parrots off what he has read.

Weirdo has been actors targeting MSNBC for not giving Bernie his "respect". LMAO. Bernie the Communist. Then Mr. Yang, who is a good dude just a bit unrealistic snubbed MSNBC. This is most outstanding.

And all this effects me how?

It bothers you that your party is crumbling from within. Sort off like the Republicans are with Trump in office. I hate our dual political system and biased media.

I don't see my party crumbling from within, but if you think you know what might be bothering me when i am unaware of it, please tell me more. what an I thinking right now?

There is very little tolerance on the far left. But I guess there is probably very little tolerance on the far right either.
If you have ever heard John Cusack speak politics, he is an idiot. Has that Tom Cruise thing going where he reads a couple books, thinks that makes him an expert and is surrounded by people who all agree with him as he parrots off what he has read.

Sounds like some right wingers here.

These people are surrounded by yes men, sycophants, hangers-on and superfans.

So over time they start to believe that MOST people care what they think.

I don't see my party crumbling from within, but if you think you know what might be bothering me when i am unaware of it, please tell me more. what an I thinking right now?

If someone takes that wide open lob, intercepts it and runs for a touchdown with it.....you asked for it......just sayin

Are you another mind reader who knows what I think better than I do? Seems to be a common trait among crazy Trump supporters.

Dunno about that....I've had a number of disagreements with a number of righties on the board and in IRL, and not a one of them has ever accused me of arguing in bad faith or being a generally bad person.....In nearly every (not all) difference of opinion I've had with lefties, there eventually comes a point in time where I'll get called a racistbigotmisogynistfascisNazinomophobeclimatedenier, who wants people to die in the streets, shoots first and asks questions later, starve children, put old people on ice floes, and let corporate raiders run amok.

Though there have in fact been exceptions to this, it has been the general experience for me.

Last edited:

Is this somehow different than Trump whining about FoxNews being mean yo him?

Yes because this isn't Bernie Sanders whining but some actor. It would be like James Woods whining for Trump. Bernie supporters are super snowflakes.

I want an end to all foreign wars. All troops brought back home. Federal budget cut by 50% across the board. All drugs legalized. Prostitution legalized.

When I discuss this with conservatives or Republicans, many disagree, but they are rarely whiny cvnts about it.

Also, if they don’t care, they don’t engage.

It’s a bitch move to post in a thread and claim you don’t care. If you don’t care, don’t post. Don’t be a twat.

Are you another mind reader who knows what I think better than I do? Seems to be a common trait among crazy Trump supporters.

wellthat wentrightoveryourhead.jpg

Yes because this isn't Bernie Sanders whining but some actor. It would be like James Woods whining for Trump. Bernie supporters are super snowflakes.

So it is ok for the candidates to be snowflakes but not their supporters. Gotcha

I am shocked more Bernie supporters aren’t upset that he got fucked by HIllary and the DNC in 2016.

They LITERALLY admitted in court that their rules were not fair to Bernie. Their argument was they can do whatever the fuck they want with their own primary....and they were correct, and won in court....however, they were FUCKING LYING WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERENT FUCKING BERNIE.

Class organization, that DNC.

So it is ok for the candidates to be snowflakes but not their supporters. Gotcha
Strawman. Not at all what I said. Your conflation was false and you once again doubled down on your stupidity.

Forum List

Back