Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

I find it interesting that this bit of tabloid trash has been upheld as a topic for the Politics section by the moderators.
What would this board be like if it had moderators who didn't have a bad ass bias?
Shouldn't it be in Current Events?

Or better yet, Tabloid Bullshit Blog Stuff?
What if someone like myself posted about some blog that I found about a white supremacist pissing on the front door of a black church ?

Where would the mods toss it to?

Oh fucking yeah! Badlands!

I marvel at the morons who claims there is no evidence. We have an eyewitness, we have photos and we have DNA from the piss. That's more evidence than police have in most cases. The snowflakes that defend these flag pissers are like children who stick their fingers in their ears and bleat "Nyah, Nyah, Nyah! . . . . . I can't hear you!"

You have an eyewitness, that is all. You have photos of two people walking down the street, that is not evidence of anything but two people walking down the street.

Perhaps he doesn't see the US flag as representing America, but representing the rich who control America.

You take your symbols and you pretend they represent everything you want them to stand for, then attack people who don't agree with you.

Lib please, stop trying to defend this. :eusa_hand:

Defend what?

There's nothing to defend.

It's bullshit

Actually, FRIGIDWEIRDO did try and defend the action, if it happened, and that is wrong. There is no defense for such a thing if it actually happened.

I marvel at the morons who claims there is no evidence. We have an eyewitness, we have photos and we have DNA from the piss. That's more evidence than police have in most cases. The snowflakes that defend these flag pissers are like children who stick their fingers in their ears and bleat "Nyah, Nyah, Nyah! . . . . . I can't hear you!"

You have an eyewitness, that is all. You have photos of two people walking down the street, that is not evidence of anything but two people walking down the street.
How do you know those are the only photos? Those are the photos posted in the article. I'll bet the guy who took those has dozens more. The photos my phone takes have a time stamp and location data. They prove the perps were at the location at the right time, at the very least. However, these were chosen for the article only so Americans can identify the perps and angry mobs can chase them down the street.

Why are you trying so hard to defend a couple of flag pissers? Just admit that you're an America hating snowflake, not a libertarian.

How do you know those are the only photos? Those are the photos posted in the article. I'll bet the guy who took those has dozens more. The photos my phone takes have a time stamp and location data. They prove the perps were at the location at the right time, at the very least. However, these were chosen for the article only so Americans can identify the perps and angry mobs can chase them down the street

Dude...there's nothing there.

Give up. You lose again.

Sucks to be you

These are the people who pretend they love America. Every once in a while they get caught showing their true colors. I hope these photos make them famous:

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery -- Urinating on Flags -- HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS

photos-vandals-cemetery-.jpg

antifa-boston-flags-2.jpg

flags-pee-.jpg
I wonder if it is true.
They guy who took the pictures is a witness to the event.

Of course he is. And there's no reason to think he isn't --- I myself am the queen of Belgium, a qualified brain surgeon, and the proud owner of a life-size replica of the Taj Mahal made entirely out of oleomargarine.

I can't prove it, but so what -- it sounds good.
Your desperation to defend the flag pissers is disgraceful.

You have yet to show us any "flag pissers", pissant. Let alone any "leftists".
Actually, this says a lot more to me about the OP than about the Trumped-up subject. People who go to such lengths to drum up a little demonized outrage ought to be pitied for their lack of common sense genes.

How do you know those are the only photos? Those are the photos posted in the article. I'll bet the guy who took those has dozens more. The photos my phone takes have a time stamp and location data. They prove the perps were at the location at the right time, at the very least. However, these were chosen for the article only so Americans can identify the perps and angry mobs can chase them down the street.

Why are you trying so hard to defend a couple of flag pissers? Just admit that you're an America hating snowflake, not a libertarian.

I often find it hard to believe people are really this stupid, but after you proving it so many times over and over again I suppose I should trust that you really are this stupid.

The photos were taken from the guys FB page, where he posted them along with his story. He did not even go to the police, they came to him after seeing his FB post.

Nobody is questioning whether those two people were walking down the street at that time, which is all the pictures are evidence of.

The guy that thinks that people are guilty before proven innocent should not be someone accusing people of hating America.

People that hate their country do not spend 20 years serving it in the Marine Corps while people like you sit at home in their basements in their computers sucking up the freedom that we defended for you.

How do you know those are the only photos? Those are the photos posted in the article. I'll bet the guy who took those has dozens more. The photos my phone takes have a time stamp and location data. They prove the perps were at the location at the right time, at the very least. However, these were chosen for the article only so Americans can identify the perps and angry mobs can chase them down the street

Give up. You lose again.

Sucks to be you
If there was nothing there all you America hating snowflakes wouldn't be trying so hard to defend these flag pissers.

If there was nothing there all you America hating snowflakes wouldn't be trying so hard to defend these flag pissers.

Right..just let bullshit accusations with no merit stand as if they have any validity.

Give up. You lose again.

Sucks to be you

You don't fucking *HAVE* any "flag pissers" Fingers. You have random photos of two random people walking, taken by some other random stranger, and a third pic of some flags sitting in way too much liquid for a human bladder, and this stranger's completely uncorroborated CLAIM that they're related in an event nobody saw and for which there's no evidence.

Then you have Jim Fucking Hoft trotting it out to his Hateway Plunder website as the latest flush in his endless stream of fake-news BULLSHIT, even ascribing political ideologies to people he fully admits he doesn't even know.

For all we know this photographer has some vendetta with these two and set out to frame them. Maybe he saw the flags lying there, blown by the wind or whatever, poured his water bottle on them and then took their picture. It's as plausible as anything else since we have zero evidence of the act itself.

You live in a fucking bubble, Fingerboy. A bubble where you piss pick and choose which fake news you want to believe, even given no evidence at all, even given contradictory evidence, and then bring it here to whine about it because you have no life.

And then you'll turn around, point to the other, actual news you can't accept because it doesn't fit in that bubble, and go "fake news!". You're a flaming hypocrite.

Give up. You lose again.

Sucks to be you

You don't fucking *HAVE* any "flag pissers" Fingers. You have random photos of two random people walking, taken by some other random stranger, and a third pic of some flags sitting in way too much liquid for a human bladder, and this stranger's completely uncorroborated CLAIM that they're related in an event nobody saw and for which there's no evidence.

Then you have Jim Fucking Hoft trotting it out to his Hateway Plunder website as the latest flush in his endless stream of fake-news BULLSHIT, even ascribing political ideologies to people he fully admits he doesn't even know.

For all we know this photographer has some vendetta with these two and set out to frame them. Maybe he saw the flags lying there, blown by the wind or whatever, poured his water bottle on them and then took their picture. It's as plausible as anything else since we have zero evidence of the act itself.

You live in a fucking bubble, Fingerboy. A bubble where you piss pick and choose which fake news you want to believe, even given no evidence at all, even given contradictory evidence, and then bring it here to whine about it because you have no life.

And then you'll turn around, point to the other, actual news you can't accept because it doesn't fit in that bubble, and go "fake news!". You're a flaming hypocrite.

Your conspiracy theories are entertaining. You're so desperate to excuse the actions of a couple of sleazy leftwing douchebags who pissed on the American flag.

It is rather remarkable how the wingnuts from both sides just take stores as the gospel as long as they support their views.

You have the word of one man and 3 pictures that do not show what he claims happened, and the right wingnuts believe it like it was handed down by Moses himself. It would never occur to them to question it
The actual story was reported in a local newspaper. "Police are looking for a man who allegedly urinated on American flags at the Somerville Veterans Memorial Cemetery Monday. A report has been filed with police and is under investigation, city officials confirmed." That appears to be true. The story from that point on is based on the report of a single by-standing.

No one has been caught or identified. The claim is that the person is a leftest, anti-American, etc.. which of course, we don't know. We also don't why the person did this, assuming he did. An finally, we don't know exactly what happened. We just know a person reported it.

PD Investigating Urination On Somerville Veterans Cemetery Flags

Last edited:

Right..just let bullshit accusations with no merit stand as if they have any validity.
According to snowflakes, if you complain about the accusations, you're acting guilty. Isn't that what you say about Trump?

Notice that the people in the photos haven't piped up to declare their innocence. That's because they are in hiding. The guy in the photos doesn't want to pee in a bottle so the DNA can be compared with samples from the crime scene.

Forum List

Back