Leftists and Stockholm Syndrome: Muslims Are the True Feminists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As an enlightened supporter of female genital mutilation, honor killing, wife-beating and harems, strict dress codes and preventing women from driving, voting and an education, I agree with the author.

War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery.

Muslims Are the True Feminists

Ah, no. Can't think of religion that is.
See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

They cant do it folks. They will never ever exclusively attack muslims.

I wonder if this sock puppet is including native Americans who believe in a "great spirit."

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

They are losers. Ignore them.

See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

I wonder if this sock puppet is including native Americans who believe in a "great spirit."

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

The brave left must always attack Christianity when their Muslim masters are called out for what they are.

The Alt Right, like weather and owl and rustic and jknowgood et al, are the Stockholm captives of Trump.

See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

Native Americans are big supported of feminism? Got a link?

See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

The brave left must always attack Christianity when their Muslim masters are called out for what they are.
Yes, we all know that you want to believe the shit you just took for Jesus - doesn't stink (but it does).

See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

What do the left even know about feminism anyway? They don't even know which bathroom to use.

They are the real friends of the feminists:

You are being redirected...

While, immediately they don't seem so compatible, it doesn't take long to notice that both of these ideologies aim to erect a 3rd world shithole. They share the common ultimate goal.

See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

Yes, we all know that you want to believe the shit you just took for Jesus - doesn't stink (but it does).
Since they have nothing but their cliches and script, they will always do exactly what I say they are going to do.

Check it out.

Right on cue, he blames Christianity just like I said he would do. Then he does it.

Why?

Their script. They have nothing else. That is it. You may think they are more complex than that.

Nope.

See that?

ALL RELIGIONS.

No. He isn't.

It is ONLY CHRISTIANITY.

Since they have nothing but their cliches and script, they will always do exactly what I say they are going to do.

Check it out.

Right on cue, he blames Christianity just like I said he would do. Then he does it.

Why?

Their script. They have nothing else. That is it. You may think they are more complex than that.

Nope.

Talking to a lib is a bit like talking to a time share sales person.

Forum List

Back