Leftist white-nationalist Richard Spencer retweets message mocking the right for supporting "Christmas"

Because he felt it was relevant? I have no issue with this thread being revived, I am so sorry it has bothered you so much.
Why would he feel itā€™s relevant 3 years later? I was asking him. But since you insist on speaking for him, maybe you can answer that.

Why would he feel itā€™s relevant 3 years later? I was asking him. But since you insist on speaking for him, maybe you can answer that.I am finding it amusing that is bothers you so much, Iā€™m not sure why it does but it is funny than hell to log in here and yo

Iā€™m only on here to laugh at you for letting a thread get to you so bad. I log in and there is some stupid response from you because a person posted in a thread. it is eople let the simplest things get to them. Why does it bother you and why do you feel compelled to know why?

Iā€™m only on here to laugh at you for letting a thread get to you so bad.
I just asked him a simple question. Why does it bother you so much that I asked him something?

He can bump old threads and I can asked him why heā€™s bumping old threads. Pretty simple. No reason for you to get all defensive about it.

Last edited:
You bumped a post nearly 3 years old to argue that the white supremacist, neo-Nazi, alt-right movement speaker, who praised Trump, is a leftist?

Ok.

He voted for Joe Biden, just like you!

1694702367716.png

I just asked him a simple question. Why does it bother you so much that I asked him something?

He can bump old threads and I can asked him why heā€™s bumping old threads. Pretty simple. No reason for you to get all defensive about it.
I wasn't defensive, you asked the question, not me, I am good with it all, it is fun and I continue to laugh at you over your issue with him reviving the thread.

At least he is not a full-blown racist like Joe Biden, that guy has said so many racist things in his life, if he had been a Republican, ole Joe would have been a target for the left pointing out his racism, since he is on the left, Biden gets a pass for his racist comments.

Indeed. More than a pass, Biden's supporters actually praise his racism.

1694704323076.png

I wasn't defensive, you asked the question, not me, I am good with it all, it is fun and I continue to laugh at you over your issue with him reviving the thread.
Why does it bother you so much that I asked him a simple question? Thereā€˜s no reason for this to upset you so much, but itā€™s still kind of funny that you feel the need to get defensive about something so trivial that has nothing to do with you.

He can revive old threads and I can ask him why he chose to revive the old thread. Agree or disagree?

Why does it bother you so much that I asked him a simple question? Thereā€˜s no reason for this to upset you so much, but itā€™s still kind of funny that you feel the need to get defensive about something so trivial that has nothing to do with you.

He can revive old threads and I can ask him why he chose to revive the old thread. Agree or disagree?
I don't care what you want to cry about, I am sorry it has caused you so much angst. Don't let his ignoring you ruin the rest of your life; it seems to really bother you. Buck up little buttercup.

Indeed. More than a pass, Biden's supporters actually praise his racism.

View attachment 829245
I know, they are really quite hypocritical, remember Howard Cosell getting taken off the air for call a running back a money? Yet, Bidens says much worse, and Democrat vote for him. Democrats are so hypocritical and I can't believe they can fool so many.

I don't care what you want to cry about, I am sorry it has caused you so much angst. Don't let his ignoring you ruin the rest of your life; it seems to really bother you. Buck up little buttercup.
Clearly this struck a nerve with you for some bizarre reason. Itā€™s a simple question that I asked him and thereā€™s no reason for you to throw a hissy fit about it.

Heā€™s allowed to revive old threads and Iā€™m allowed to ask him why he chose to revive this particular thread.

Are you all done whining yet? Can I get you a tissue?

Clearly this struck a nerve with you for some bizarre reason. Itā€™s a simple question that I asked him and thereā€™s no reason for you to throw a hissy fit about it.

Heā€™s allowed to revive old threads and Iā€™m allowed to ask him why he chose to revive this particular thread.

Are you all done whining yet? Can I get you a tissue?
I haven't whine at all I just keep laughing at you for responding, you are a very entertaining clown show.

I haven't whine at all I just keep laughing at you for responding, you are a very entertaining clown show.
Youā€™ve been whining this entire time.

I just asked him a simple question. I still have no idea why this bothers you so much.

Watch. Youā€™re going to whine again at me.

Youā€™ve been whining this entire time.

I just asked him a simple question. I still have no idea why this bothers you so much.

Watch. Youā€™re going to whine again at me.
LOL! I have been laughing at you for awhile, that is why you called me a name in the other thread, you are just a funny clown. Your turn to cry some more.

LOL! I have been laughing at you for awhile, that is why you called me a name in the other thread, you are just a funny clown. Your turn to cry some more.
See, youā€™re still whining. Youā€™re so upset that I asked someone a question. Lmao.

You poor little girl, Iā€™m sorry your feeling are so hurt, it will pass when you grow up. :itsok:
Youā€˜re upset about me asking someone a question on a message board and now youā€™re throwing childish insults around, and you think Iā€™m the one who needs to grow up lmao.

So why are you throwing a hissy fit about me asking him a question?

Youā€˜re upset about me asking someone a question on a message board and now youā€™re throwing childish insults around, and you think Iā€™m the one who needs to grow up lmao.

So why are you throwing a hissy fit about me asking him a question?
We all understand. :itsok: You poor victim. :itsok:

Forum List

Back