Richard Spencer, Alt Right Hero & wife beater/child terrorizer

Richard Spencer? Who the hell is that? Barry Hussein's political guru was (is?) a domestic terrorist bomber who killed his own girlfriend with a bomb that was intended for Ft. Dix Soldiers and went off prematurely. Bill Ayers never did time for the obvious charge of manslaughter and about five hundred other felonies related to bombing and terrorism because the majority democrat party found a friendly federal judge who blamed the FBI for "illegal surveillance".

are you saying a liberal cant be a racist?....

Yes.
Easiest question I've had all day.
then you are pretty naive pogo....there are lots in California...in the gated communities in the Anaheim Hills i delivered to those "liberals" up there used to talk down to me because they thought i was a Mexican.....they talked about the gardeners like they were pieces of shit....liberals like to say to your face how they are with you,but when the minority walks away they get a little more honest....."hey i support you,but please dont move into my neighborhood"....yea liberals cant be racist....one of the dumbest things i have heard today...

Then they can't be Liberals, Harry. Simple as that. They're mutually exclusive.
You can be a racist, or you can be a Liberal, but you can't be both. If you're one, you're not the other.

Riiiiiiight. So Bill Clinton isn't a liberal?

I dunno. Never thought about it. Give me an example.

He made a remark that Obama would be serving him coffee.

Richard Spencer? Who the hell is that? Barry Hussein's political guru was (is?) a domestic terrorist bomber who killed his own girlfriend with a bomb that was intended for Ft. Dix Soldiers and went off prematurely. Bill Ayers never did time for the obvious charge of manslaughter and about five hundred other felonies related to bombing and terrorism because the majority democrat party found a friendly federal judge who blamed the FBI for "illegal surveillance".

Yea but liberals don't have a problem with terrorism, just Republican terrorism.

Yes.
Easiest question I've had all day.
then you are pretty naive pogo....there are lots in California...in the gated communities in the Anaheim Hills i delivered to those "liberals" up there used to talk down to me because they thought i was a Mexican.....they talked about the gardeners like they were pieces of shit....liberals like to say to your face how they are with you,but when the minority walks away they get a little more honest....."hey i support you,but please dont move into my neighborhood"....yea liberals cant be racist....one of the dumbest things i have heard today...

You can be a racist, or you can be a Liberal, but you can't be both. If you're one, you're not the other.

That isn't even political. I've heard that trotted out as an example of what's supposed to be "racism" but it's a simple observation of how roles have evolved over the years (there was a time reference in the quote, like "X years ago" or "in the old days" or something like that).

That's not a judgment that "blacks are inferior" --- which is what racism would require. That's a simple commentary on American social changes in recent years. And it was correct. I'm old enough to have seen "colored" signs on restrooms; that doesn't exist any more. Same thing. Changes.

Some of these klowns, when they have to dig that deep to try to find "racism" it's obvious they're looking for something that ain't there.

That isn't even political. I've heard that trotted out as an example of what's supposed to be "racism" but it's a simple observation of how roles have evolved over the years (there was a time reference in the quote, like "X years ago" or "in the old days" or something like that).

That's not a judgment that "blacks are inferior" --- which is what racism would require. That's a simple commentary on American social changes in recent years. And it was correct. I'm old enough to have seen "colored" signs on restrooms; that doesn't exist any more. Same thing. Changes.

Some of these klowns, when they have to dig that deep to try to find "racism" it's obvious they're looking for something that ain't there.

If Trump made such a remark, he would be called a racist.

"Liberal" and "racist" do not mix. They're mutually exclusive.

02-Source-Photo-LBJ-Treatment-LBJ-smiling-pointing.jpg

If he phrased it that way the characterization would be inaccurate.

Racism requires a value judgment. The racist has to believe that "race X" is inferior. If the speaker had said "this guy should be serving us coffee" that would indicate a preference rather than a historical observation. If the motivation for saying that continued with "...because blacks are inferior" THEN you'd have racism.

Even Rump's infamous "Black guys counting my money. I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day" isn't necessarily racist. It's more likely race-baiting.

Racism requires a value judgment. The racist has to believe that "race X" is inferior. If the speaker had said "this guy should be serving us coffee" that would indicate a preference rather than a historical observation. If the motivation for saying that continued with "...because blacks are inferior" THEN you'd have racism.

Even Rump's infamous "Black guys counting my money. I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day" isn't necessarily racist. It's more likely race-baiting.

Your liberal friends have a much broader definition for being a racist.

Your liberal friends have a much broader definition for being a racist.

I doubt you know who my friends are but in any case they would be responsible for these errant definitions, wouldn't they. But feel free to refer them back here.

Think we're off topic.

Is it racist to say that homogeneous societies are better?

Forum List

Back