Leftist "War On Guns" Falls On Deaf Ears As Usual

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
In typical fashion, the Left marches out of step with the vast majority of the nation appealing as always only to its tiny cadre of faithful radicals and extremists! Despite their constant dramatization of violence, despite their calls and rallies for "common sense" gun laws (though we already have a ton on the books that are not followed), the Left is locked into the same blind idealism that has cost it thousands of the highest public offices across this nation.

An accurate barometer is guns: despite all of the cries about guns being dangerous, meant only for killing and the real problem behind crime and "save the poor little children", you can tell that has all gone over with the public's common sense like a submarine with screen doors! What was one of the top hot sellers on Black Friday?

Huh, huh, Guns!

Black Friday's surprise big seller? Guns

I added two to my collection...an early Christmas present to myself...:biggrin: Plus a new safe to lock them up in.

In typical fashion, the Left marches out of step with the vast majority of the nation appealing as always only to its tiny cadre of faithful radicals and extremists! Despite their constant dramatization of violence, despite their calls and rallies for "common sense" gun laws (though we already have a ton on the books that are not followed), the Left is locked into the same blind idealism that has cost it thousands of the highest public offices across this nation.

An accurate barometer is guns: despite all of the cries about guns being dangerous, meant only for killing and the real problem behind crime and "save the poor little children", you can tell that has all gone over with the public's common sense like a submarine with screen doors! What was one of the top hot sellers on Black Friday?

Huh, huh, Guns!

Black Friday's surprise big seller? Guns
Straw man fallacy.

There is no "war on guns," the notion is just another rightwing lie.

Forum List

Back