Leftist Vandalize US Constitition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s behind a case that only Nicholas Cage could get into, but the disrespect shown for our nation is on display yet again. Because we all know pouring a red powder all over the room is going to save the environment from their fictional manmade climate crisis.

They should be drawn and quartered, but alas Democrats in control will let them walk.

It’s behind a case that only Nicholas Cage could get into, but the disrespect shown for our nation is on display yet again. Because we all know pouring a red powder all over the room is going to save the environment from their fictional manmade climate crisis.

They should be drawn and quartered, but alas Democrats in control will let them walk.

Dumb sonsabitches

I didn't know security is so lax there. That's troubling.

Let them live impoverished with eating a struggle and they will use coal stoves to cook whatever they find. The richer nations use a lot of energy. The poorer ones produce a lot of the so-called climate pollution for the energy they use. An hour of power where they live a day. Use outhouses. Remove the bathrooms from homes. No hot water heaters. No A/C. Cold water spigots.

Let them live impoverished with eating a struggle and they will use coal stoves to cook whatever they find. An hour of power where they live a day. Use outhouses. Remove the bathrooms from homes. No hot water heaters. No A/C. Cold water spigots.

Brought to you by the WEF partnered with the Biden Administration.

I didn't know security is so lax there. That's troubling.
What type of reaction would you like to see? I mean if security roughed up the protesters there would be hell to pay on a PR front and those guards would probably loose their jobs. They were unarmed so shooting them is off the table. That case is pretty well protected so there was little danger of harming the document. While part of me would have liked to see someone run in with a WWF drop kick or flying elbow that type of reaction is inappropriate. Hope they spend some serious time behind bars using red powder in the shower

Forum List

Back