Leftist students threaten journalist dressed as native american for thanksgiving

Their very first impulse is to demand immediate compliance and capitulation.

That's what they're learning on campuses, not freedom of expression and rational communication.

Shout it down, shut it down.

That's not liberal.

Correct. It’s the Nazi fascism they accuse everyone else of

Why did these guys do this? It seems like they did it as some sort of a joke.
---------------------------- can't speak for them but i;d do it simply to mess with you and your types and looks to me that thats what these 2 guys are doing . Freedom of Speech Lysis.

I didn't say they couldn't do it. But they have to expect other people's reactions, too. If you go and act like a jerk in public, you get what you get. Should I feel sorry for them or something? A dork is a dork.
Only a self-righteous asshole would be offended by those two guys...

Why did these guys do this? It seems like they did it as some sort of a joke.
---------------------------- can't speak for them but i;d do it simply to mess with you and your types and looks to me that thats what these 2 guys are doing . Freedom of Speech Lysis.

I didn't say they couldn't do it. But they have to expect other people's reactions, too. If you go and act like a jerk in public, you get what you get. Should I feel sorry for them or something? A dork is a dork.
They wore that stuff to expose the crazy loons on your side of the isle. They knew you would inevitably act like jerks and thats exactly what happened. These videos are showing the world your bankrupt political beliefs. A lib is a lib.

Forum List

Back