Leftist students threaten journalist dressed as native american for thanksgiving

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Prager University’s Will Witt went to California State University dressed as a Native American to hand out pumpkin pies and ask students what they were thankful for.
Leftist Students Threaten Journalist Dressed As Native American For Thanksgiving

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The twenty something generation man are you in trouble, we can't even begin to tell you snowflake zombies the chit you will see and go through by the time you reach even forty something, even then it takes twenty more years to realize all the roads you took weren't always right. It is that way for everyone buuut the point is your dumb right now......... trust us you are dumb.

Prager University’s Will Witt went to California State University dressed as a Native American to hand out pumpkin pies and ask students what they were thankful for.
Leftist Students Threaten Journalist Dressed As Native American For Thanksgiving

The twenty something generation man are you in trouble, we can't even begin to tell you snowflake zombies the chit you will see and go through by the time you reach even forty something, even then it takes twenty more years to realize all the roads you took weren't always right. It is that way for everyone buuut the point is your dumb right now......... trust us you are dumb.

InfoWars - Wikipedia

Efffing hilarious. I thought Liberals wanted to be "INCLUSIVE". Guess that means only inclusive in things in which they agree. Hypocrites.

Efffing hilarious. I thought Liberals wanted to be "INCLUSIVE". Guess that means only inclusive in things in which they agree. Hypocrites.
To the left it is Cultural Appropriation of the American Indian(Elizabeth Warren anyone?) that has offended those precious snowflakes...

---------------------------------------------------- agree , its like they have no forward thinking or forethought about where things are headed in the USA MWars .

Why did these guys do this? It seems like they did it as some sort of a joke.
---------------------------- can't speak for them but i;d do it simply to mess with you and your types and looks to me that thats what these 2 guys are doing . Freedom of Speech Lysis.

---------------------------- can't speak for them but i;d do it simply to mess with you and your types and looks to me that thats what these 2 guys are doing . Freedom of Speech Lysis.

I didn't say they couldn't do it. But they have to expect other people's reactions, too. If you go and act like a jerk in public, you get what you get. Should I feel sorry for them or something? A dork is a dork.

well , filming and upset was expected and wanted , it was filmed and recorded for , me , YOU and posterity after all . The Headress and black pilgrim guy wanted it filmed to show the young foolish widdle women and 'boys' REACTIONS that are in college Lysis .

That person might very well be part Indian and so if they are, them dressing up in such a way makes perfect sense and anyone who doesn't like it can just get over it.

God bless you and the person always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am part Cherokee Indian.

Their very first impulse is to demand immediate compliance and capitulation.

That's what they're learning on campuses, not freedom of expression and rational communication.

Shout it down, shut it down.

That's not liberal.

It's happened before in history...think 1930's Europe

That person might very well be part Indian and so if they are, them dressing up in such a way makes perfect sense and anyone who doesn't like it can just get over it.

God bless you and the person always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am part Cherokee Indian.

If he'd put on a dress they would have been perfectly fine with it.

Loons

I didn't say they couldn't do it. But they have to expect other people's reactions, too. If you go and act like a jerk in public, you get what you get. Should I feel sorry for them or something? A dork is a dork.

Translation: Don't offend me!!!!!!!!! I'm a little snowflake you're triggering me!!!!!!!!!

Translation: Don't offend me!!!!!!!!! I'm a little snowflake you're triggering me!!!!!!!!!

I never said that these idiots couldn't do what they did. They chose to act like dorks and got treated like dorks. The rest of us don't have to kiss their boo-boos and tell them how cute they are. It was their choice.

Your "trigger" nonsense shows you just have a list of alt-right jerk sayings to plug into your comments. Wow, you even got in "snowflake," too. Your handlers must have given you many points.

Their very first impulse is to demand immediate compliance and capitulation.

That's what they're learning on campuses, not freedom of expression and rational communication.

Shout it down, shut it down.

That's not liberal.
Well it's a big part of your party now.

Forum List

Back