Leftist 'Science:' An Example

Imagine that... some hair brained, idiotic, reverse logic, just makes things worse scheme coming from...

..."YOU HAVE TO PASS IT TO FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT"...

... Pelosi.

I wonder what kind of mind altering drugs this moronic old hippie from kullyfornia fried her brain with back in her flower child days... only a libtard would keep such a steaming pile of progressive, nonsensical garbage in office...

pelosi_zpscac3f980.jpg

Last edited:
When you willfully ignore the idiocy on your own side, as it undeniably exists in examples like the OP, you are not emotionally neutral.

You're a butthurt little bitch.

LOL! I don't have a 'side', little girl.

I know that doesn't fit into your black/white mode of steel trap thinking, but reality (and science, for that matter) requires the ability to think in the abstract and utilize nuance.

I'm sorry that you can't wrap your pointy little head around that fact, but your pathological stupidity simply isn't my problem.
:lmao: Yet another prog who thinks his denials of proggyhood mean something.

If you didn't have a side, child, you wouldn't be so unwilling to condemn leftist stupidity.

But you can't even acknowledge it exists.

Yawn. Coming from a hysterical little girl like you, you'll understand if I just pat your head and chuckle.

I haven't refused to condemn any stupidity, Cindy. I've pointed out the stupidity inherent to the contention that there is 'leftist' or, for that matter, 'rightist' science.

But that doesn't fit into your teensy wittle world of dichotomy, and it's causing you pain.

You're a good little trained pet.

Perfect example of the anti-science Left, they support no science AGW, they killed killed the Big Science Superconducting Super collider, they killed the manned space program. They only like "science" that will shut Western civilization

Imagine that... some hair brained, idiotic, reverse logic, just makes things worse scheme coming from...

... Pelosi.

I wonder what kind of mind altering drugs this moronic old hippie from kullyfornia fried her brain with back in her flower child days... only a libtard would keep such a steaming pile of progressive, nonsensical garbage in office...

pelosi_zpscac3f980.jpg

Botox: same drug that makes Kerry think he's a war hero

LOL! I don't have a 'side', little girl.

I know that doesn't fit into your black/white mode of steel trap thinking, but reality (and science, for that matter) requires the ability to think in the abstract and utilize nuance.

I'm sorry that you can't wrap your pointy little head around that fact, but your pathological stupidity simply isn't my problem.

If you didn't have a side, child, you wouldn't be so unwilling to condemn leftist stupidity.

Yawn. Coming from a hysterical little girl like you, you'll understand if I just pat your head and chuckle.

I haven't refused to condemn any stupidity, Cindy. I've pointed out the stupidity inherent to the contention that there is 'leftist' or, for that matter, 'rightist' science.

But that doesn't fit into your teensy wittle world of dichotomy, and it's causing you pain.

Funny how you keep pretending to be above it all, yet you consistently criticize the right -- and not a peep about the left.

Run along, little proggy. :lol:

Funny how you keep pretending to be above it all, yet you consistently criticize the right -- and not a peep about the left.

Awww... I can see that I've hurt you, and you're emotionally vulnerable.

There, there, honey, let it all out.

... Pelosi.

pelosi_zpscac3f980.jpg
Progressivism is a cult.

h779359D0

Awww... I can see that I've hurt you, and you're emotionally vulnerable.

There, there, honey, let it all out.
:lmao: What is it about progs? They can't accept that people laugh at them.

Are you that convinced of your superiority? Good Gaea, why?

There is no 'leftist' science, stupid child.

There is only science.

You, being scientifically illiterate and politically clueless, aren't expected to understand this.

There, there, don't cry.

Seems to me, the OP pointed out who the truly clueless are when it comes to science, economics and politics.

Of course it seems that way to you.

Any irrational spin on it must be overlooked in order to maintain your fragile version of reality.

Nothing surprising about that.

:lmao:

You really do believe you're intellectually superior, don't you?

I see failed ideas above. Failed on every level, in fact. Ideas that progressives swear by. This is probably why you've decided to attack the posters in this thread instead of attacking the information presented in the OP.

This is progressive reaction to in-your-face facts regarding the ideologies you swear allegiance to. Teeth gnashing and frothing.

There is only science.

You, being scientifically illiterate and politically clueless, aren't expected to understand this.

There, there, don't cry.

I'll put my scientific background up against yours, any day, sir.

Thank you, m'am, but this isn't about your need for self-affirmation and it's not wrestling ring.

Let's have you try a little more to be a little less insecure about your own abilities, hmmm?

:lmao:

You really do believe you're intellectually superior, don't you?

I see failed ideas above. Failed on every level, in fact. Ideas that progressives swear by. This is probably why you've decided to attack the posters in this thread instead of attacking the information presented in the OP.

This is progressive reaction to in-your-face facts regarding the ideologies you swear allegiance to. Teeth gnashing and frothing.
\

No, I don't believe that in the least, thanks.

And you have zero idea what 'ideology' I espouse.

I can see, however, how your default conditioning to label whatever you don't understand as 'progressive' gives you a lot in common with the preening irrationality of the OP.

Well, this is boring. I don't give a flying fuck about your personal opinions of me, or of the other posters in here. Since you've, as is usually the MO (of frothy and teeth gnashing progressives), managed to do nothing but derail the original intent of the thread. Perhaps to keep the discussion from going on completely, perhaps because you're truly butthurt by the fact Pelosi and her band of progressive retards are exposed here.

Who knows. But well done.

Well, this is boring. I don't give a flying fuck abotu your personal opinions of me, or of the other posters in here. Since you've, as is usually the MO (of frothy and teeth gnashing progressives), managed to do nothing but derail the original intent of the thread. Perhaps to keep the discussion from going on completely, perhaps because you're truly butthurt by the fact Pelosi and her band of progressive retards are exposed here.

Who knows. But well done.

Yawn. Keep attacking things that I haven't actually done.

There is only science.

There, there, don't cry.

Thank you, m'am, but this isn't about your need for self-affirmation and it's not wrestling ring.

Let's have you try a little more to be a little less insecure about your own abilities, hmmm?

Sorry I didn't mean to insert myself in the middle of your imagined intellectual superiority. A thousand pardons.

Sorry I didn't mean to insert myself in the middle of your imagined intellectual superiority. A thousand pardons.

No need to apologize for something you didn't do in regards to something that doesn't exist, m'am.

Forum List

Back