Leftist Professor INSULTS Candace Owens, Instantly REGRETS it

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
When the headline says the party doing the insulting, regrets it, there should be proof they regret it.
Still Candace Owens, once given the chance to speak, explains clearly what she means.

Who agrees Candace was clear in her explanation?

When the headline says the party doing the insulting, regrets it, there should be proof they regret it.
Still Candace Owens, once given the chance to speak, explains clearly what she means.

Is Candice still pro-Palestinian?

It's a damn shame a witness has to talk through 3-4 uppity and self-important congressional reps to get their point across.

If a witness is sullied by another witness then the sullied should get X amount of time for a immediate rebuttal.

Fuckin' congress critters (both sides) just use witnesses for props when it's the witnesses that are usually the smartest people in the room.

I do, and thanks for that clip. Though I do not agree with her abortion position, I do understand it and respect it. Candace rocks, and is one of the brighter stars of her generation. When she and Kanye West wore those WHITE LIVES MATTER t-shirts, they made it clear where they are, and I greatly respect and admire them.

Yes, her explanation was crystal clear and excellent!

Forum List

Back