Leftist Media...The Big Lie!

Bobo and Huggy sittin in a tree.

Spot on Kitty. Thank you for another searing laser sharpe image. You don't say much but when you do the economy of words is so breathtakingly simplistic and glib.

Now back to something that matters. Both senators from Washington, congressman McDermmot and Jay Insley are on board with the Single payer...or so thier office people say.

Call your representatives.

What would possess me to care what our local politicians do anymore, the made my city bankrupt by being idiots even after we told them there was no way they could pay for their pet projects ... so you know what?

... yeah, that's what.

What would possess me to care what our local politicians do anymore, the made my city bankrupt by being idiots even after we told them there was no way they could pay for their pet projects ... so you know what?

... yeah, that's what.

Good thinkin Kitten. Your apathy will drive em bat shit crazy.

Hmm ... you enjoy beating your head against a brick wall ... that explains the brain damage.

Point is, we need to reclaim our voices, but just screaming at them does nothing, zero, zilch, it doesn't help to tell them what we think, they will do whatever they want anyway, until we do something real for a change.

... yeah, that's what.

Hmm ... you enjoy beating your head against a brick wall ... that explains the brain damage.

Point is, we need to reclaim our voices, but just screaming at them does nothing, zero, zilch, it doesn't help to tell them what we think, they will do whatever they want anyway, until we do something real for a change.

Tsk...Tsk ...kitty

That's never going to do..the yellin and the screaming. I just tell em quietly in my best hannible lecter voice that if they choose to not represent the people then I will fly a thousand dollars into the pot of thier next opponent.

Winning the next election is ALL they care about.

Tsk...Tsk ...kitty

That's never going to do..the yellin and the screaming. I just tell em quietly in my best hannible lecter voice that if they choose to not represent the people then I will fly a thousand dollars into the pot of thier next opponent.

Winning the next election is ALL they care about.

Oh yeah ... that works ... LOL
Naive or blind, not sure which you one you are. When the government (local or federal) wants something, they find ways to get it. Just because a candidate says they will be "different" doesn't mean they will. Or did you forget, we voted for different the last 10 years ... do you see difference?

Forum List

Back