Leftist Media...The Big Lie!

I rarely read your postings Huggy but I agree with you about much of the media today. Honest reporting went the wayside with mega companies. Why is that? How do people remedy that situation? How do you get information out that many do not wish to hear about?

Now we have a solution, turn of the TV ... or only watch entertainment shows and take nothing on it as fact. We have the net for that now, though you have to sort through a lot of garbage still, at least there is some fact online somewhere.
Too much rift raft in the type of reporting that goes on in the Internet. Personally I do not want to, nor do I have time to wade through every page of garbage that is posted on the Internet. Reliable sources that people have depended on for decades needs to stay reliable in their news reporting. If a population does not have accurate information provided to them by the media how can that same populace make informed decisions?

I understand what Huggy is saying here about reporting being bias and not reporting based on facts. A few years ago there was an accident less than a block from my son's house in Des Moines. I was there at his house. I heard the noise and looked outside to see what going on. A car had ran a red light and a motorcycle had collided with the car. Before the wreckage was removed I took my camera down and snapped pictures of the accident. The police were none to friendly. I talked with a neighbor boy who had watched the whole accident. It was obviously the car drivers fault. She was a young inexperienced driver that had ran a red light. The motorcycle was in pieces strewn all over the street and sidewalk. The impacted was so hard the car was also totaled.

The reason I took the pictures because my son had just bought a fancy custom chopper from California. I've told him for years I worry about the others on the road more than you, in as much as you may be careful and an excellent driver the other guy may not be.... Mom was using the accident to do a little preaching to son about the danger he was in on that fancy new bike he had just purchased.

The media and the police put this whole accident off on the motorcycle rider. They did not report the accident with an unbiased view. I believe the reason they lied was because of who the guy was and what he owned..(a local club/bar)... That man's family now has to deal with biased police reports and biased reporting.

Um ... real life is best. The media gets their information from the net, Fox for one goes to forums like this for their info in reality. Don't let them fool you, the news is just filtered bulletin board information. Matter of fact, one of our local reporters fessed up on accident once, it was funny, they were getting their info from "Twitter" ... LOL. The best way to get info is to use real life and ignore the media. Make friends with people across the globe and ask them when you want global news.

Now we have a solution, turn of the TV ... or only watch entertainment shows and take nothing on it as fact. We have the net for that now, though you have to sort through a lot of garbage still, at least there is some fact online somewhere.
Too much rift raft in the type of reporting that goes on in the Internet. Personally I do not want to, nor do I have time to wade through every page of garbage that is posted on the Internet. Reliable sources that people have depended on for decades needs to stay reliable in their news reporting. If a population does not have accurate information provided to them by the media how can that same populace make informed decisions?

I understand what Huggy is saying here about reporting being bias and not reporting based on facts. A few years ago there was an accident less than a block from my son's house in Des Moines. I was there at his house. I heard the noise and looked outside to see what going on. A car had ran a red light and a motorcycle had collided with the car. Before the wreckage was removed I took my camera down and snapped pictures of the accident. The police were none to friendly. I talked with a neighbor boy who had watched the whole accident. It was obviously the car drivers fault. She was a young inexperienced driver that had ran a red light. The motorcycle was in pieces strewn all over the street and sidewalk. The impacted was so hard the car was also totaled.

The reason I took the pictures because my son had just bought a fancy custom chopper from California. I've told him for years I worry about the others on the road more than you, in as much as you may be careful and an excellent driver the other guy may not be.... Mom was using the accident to do a little preaching to son about the danger he was in on that fancy new bike he had just purchased.

The media and the police put this whole accident off on the motorcycle rider. They did not report the accident with an unbiased view. I believe the reason they lied was because of who the guy was and what he owned..(a local club/bar)... That man's family now has to deal with biased police reports and biased reporting.

Um ... real life is best. The media gets their information from the net, Fox for one goes to forums like this for their info in reality. Don't let them fool you, the news is just filtered bulletin board information. Matter of fact, one of our local reporters fessed up on accident once, it was funny, they were getting their info from "Twitter" ... LOL. The best way to get info is to use real life and ignore the media. Make friends with people across the globe and ask them when you want global news.

See kitty thats what makes me eyes get big and want to invent a transporter so I can reach through the dsl and wring you stupid apathetic cynical neck!

"We don't have to live like a refugee"

There were consequenses to elections past. Judges were appointed and laws were passed. These things can be made right. If you want a reason look at this link.

The Media Can Legally Lie

Then tell me you are good with that outcome or just twitter and all will be just hunky dory.

For those of you too lazy to link the jist of it is that two reporters in Florida refused to lie for the Fox affiliate and were fired. Judicial hyjinx ensued.

See kitty thats what makes me eyes get big and want to invent a transporter so I can reach through the dsl and wring you stupid apathetic cynical neck!

There were consequenses to elections past. Judges were appointed and laws were passed. These things can be made right. If you want a reason look at this link.

Then tell me you are good with that outcome or just twitter and all will be just hunky dory.

For those of you too lazy to link the jist of it is that two reporters in Florida refused to lie for the Fox affiliate and were fired. Judicial hyjinx ensued.

When is living real life living like a refugee? Living in your living room glued to the tube all day is more like a refugee than anything, hint, refugees don't get to experience their world, they are instead told what's going on.

When is living real life living like a refugee? Living in your living room glued to the tube all day is more like a refugee than anything, hint, refugees don't get to experience their world, they are instead told what's going on.

I bet at christmas you just keep the shiny wrapping paper and threw away the gifts inside without even opening the boxes.

You are so agravatingly fucking shallow. Just look at the god damn link... Then try responding with something meaningful..just once.

I was just starting to respect you.

I almost neg repped you for this.

But the rest was so beautiful. :lol:

Whew! that was a close one I guess!:eek:

This idiot is not rich. He is too full of himself with all the wrong answers for all the wrong reasons. The rich that have the time to come onto a message boards are twits and dweebs. I think this one lives at home in his parents basement.

Also he posts all thruout the day meaning he is probably unemployed. This venue is the only way he can do anything to anyone to realise payback for his failed life. "reps" actually mean something to this pathetic loser. I don't give a crap other than to note what pissants some people can be.

He claims to have a girlfriend in another city. Thats code for he met her on the internet..never seen her ...nerver had sex with her..in fact this guy is so stupid ..his "girl is probably named "Larry" and is a fat guy trying to trick him into a homo relationship.

I heard this thing happens all the time from the lying "leftist" media.
what a fucking moron
i guess you didnt know that bobo the moron also posts all day
LOL

I bet at christmas you just keep the shiny wrapping paper and threw away the gifts inside without even opening the boxes.

You are so agravatingly fucking shallow. Just look at the god damn link... Then try responding with something meaningful..just once.
more proof that you are nothing but a fucking moron

KK is probably one of the most balanced people on this forum politically
you are nothing but a leftwing moonbat moron

I almost neg repped you for this.

But the rest was so beautiful. :lol:

This idiot is not rich. He is too full of himself with all the wrong answers for all the wrong reasons. The rich that have the time to come onto a message boards are twits and dweebs. I think this one lives at home in his parents basement.

Also he posts all thruout the day meaning he is probably unemployed. This venue is the only way he can do anything to anyone to realise payback for his failed life. "reps" actually mean something to this pathetic loser. I don't give a crap other than to note what pissants some people can be.

He claims to have a girlfriend in another city. Thats code for he met her on the internet..never seen her ...nerver had sex with her..in fact this guy is so stupid ..his "girl is probably named "Larry" and is a fat guy trying to trick him into a homo relationship.

what a fucking moron
LOL

In between doing my job. And you have no girlfriend fag. I got laid this weekend. I'm 38 and she's 25ish. 2 kids though so NEXT!!! :eusa_shhh:

what a fucking moron
LOL

In between doing my job. And you have no girlfriend fag. I got laid this weekend. I'm 38 and she's 25ish. 2 kids though so NEXT!!! :eusa_shhh:

Your still a moron. :lol:

what a fucking moron
LOL

so, your not only a moron, but a pig too
i'm so sure that lady(if she really exists) is so happy that you abused her but dont want to deal with her kids

Also note, I don't celebrate christmas ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Debating with Huggy is like debating with a rabid raccoon ... he's too busy washing his garbage to notice the car already hit him.

Also note, I don't celebrate christmas ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Debating with Huggy is like debating with a rabid raccoon ... he's too busy washing his garbage to notice the car already hit him.
LOL

true

I could almost feel sorry for bobo on this thread... If it wasn't for his partisan rants he actually could make some good points at times... but alas it is as Meister stated.

debating?

What a crock.

You just do troll light. You are hardly any more of a debator than your new buddy divecunt. Before you get your thong stuck I have been advised that the c word is ok....and it soooo...applies to that fake diver that gave me another neg rep for my responses to his off topic turds.

debating?

What a crock.

You just do troll light. You are hardly any more of a debator than your new buddy divecunt. Before you get your thong stuck I have been advised that the c word is ok....and it soooo...applies to that fake diver that gave me another neg rep for my responses to his off topic turds.
coming from a useless troll like you, KK will take that as a compliment

I don't need to wish I had your girlfriend. I have one just like her whenever i go piggin.

PS. Gotcha mad. :lol:

I don't need to wish I had your girlfriend. I have one just like her whenever i go piggin.

PS. Gotcha mad. :lol:
no, you just expose what an asshole you are
and that you are a pig towards women

that is only a reflection on you, asshole

In fact,, huggy buggy why don't you petition your democwat socialist libtard congress to designate a Happy Huggy Disgusted Day! ???

If the media is liberal, why would it take the focus off Bush illegally torturing and focus for 2 weeks on if Pelosi knew?

If its liberal, then it would agree that Bush broke the law and they only told Pelosi 2 years after they broke the law.

Don't argue torture. Just focus on why the media is working for your side when you say it is liberal.

keep lying and I'll keep :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I know you believe you that what makes me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Willow...its really not very nice to laugh at people just because they're stupid....the dude can't help...it goes with being a braindead pinhead...:cuckoo:

If the media is liberal, why would it take the focus off Bush illegally torturing and focus for 2 weeks on if Pelosi knew?

If its liberal, then it would agree that Bush broke the law and they only told Pelosi 2 years after they broke the law.

Don't argue torture. Just focus on why the media is working for your side when you say it is liberal.

keep lying and I'll keep :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I know you believe you that what makes me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Willow...its really not very nice to laugh at people just because they're stupid....the dude can't help...it goes with being a braindead pinhead...:cuckoo:

Alpha I.... ??? I don't think so..maybe juvey neo con follower one.

Do you dream of being a leader? First you have to act and communicate like one.

Continually voting against your own best interests? Now THAT is stupid.

Oh and I did call my congressman and senators today. What did you do to make this a better country today divecunt?

Alpha I.... ??? I don't think so..maybe juvey neo con follower one.

Do you dream of being a leader? First you have to act and communicate like one.

Continually voting against your own best interests? Now THAT is stupid.

Oh and I did call my congressman and senators today. What did you do to make this a better country today divecunt?
LOL you may have called, but did they listen?
and, if you call every day, i bet they dont even record what you say anymore

Forum List

Back