How to survive the collapse of civilization

It is very easy answer to this.In Russia most people use sane idiom in case of tragedy like this one you are saying.:razz:The idiom is,"Run to a nearby cemetery with your nose shut".

Wow --
And the sad part is; I wonder how many people have bought this?!

Not to slam anyone, but.. As for the Hurricane Katrina statement-- I don't think we would have to worry NOW. I believe everything would be handled a bit better with the current holding of offices.

Many will survive the collapse of our society.

Few of us will be happy about it, though.

the best way to survive the collapse of civilization is to be uncivilized.

the best way to survive the collapse of civilization is to be uncivilized.

Interesting theory.

Certainly when the society first falls into anarchy one likely has no choice

I suspect in the slightly longer run, the best way to suvive the collapse of the greater society is to create a smaller civil society around you that will help you and those around you weather the storm

Socal cooperation is still the best form method for suvival of the fittest mankind has ever come up with.

Social cooperation and cohesion is a more powerful weapon than any other mankind has ever invented.

Last edited:
Wow --
And the sad part is; I wonder how many people have bought this?!

Not to slam anyone, but.. As for the Hurricane Katrina statement-- I don't think we would have to worry NOW. I believe everything would be handled a bit better with the current holding of offices.

You have the typical mindset of a "big daddy government will take care of little ol' me" liberal.....hahaha guess again...

Three years ago here in liberal Seattle we were hit with a big wind storm which knocked out the power for days for a couple million people....no heat, no TV, no refrigerator, nothing with electricity worked.....the stores were almost immediately emptied of all the survival stuff needed like batteries, propane, sterno, firewood, camp stuff, easily prepared food, etc. etc. Lots of people had a real hard time of it....with no help from the govt....

.....I suggest you try to do without electricity for a few days in winter without going out for supplies and see if being unprepared is going to work for you.....

Last winter Seattle was hit with a big snowstorm that kept many people from going out for a week because of all our hills....again, government didn't do diddly squat for those stuck inside without supplies to tide them over....in fact daddy govt. had major problems just clearing the roads and keeping a few busses running...they weren't even prepared for a simple snowstorm...thank god the power kept working...

:eusa_whistle:....now think about what you would do if an incident was compounded with more serious problems....like a dirty bomb thrown into the mix....you going to sit around waiting for the government to come feed and warm and save you......hahaha....good luck with that....

Last edited:
Surely you know what I'm going to say...cooperation or no cooperation, civilized or uncivilized...you aren't going to survive a collapse of civilization without a firearm and a supply of ammunition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back